Corrigendum for CA Final 2015
Corrigendum in the Practice Manual of Paper No. 4, Corporate and Allied Laws (Final Level) in the printed copy (Edition: December, 2014)
1. Students are advised to delete question no. 2(iii) on page 1.1 and question no. 3(iii) on page no. 3.2 and the respective corresponding answers.
2. With respect to question no. 19, answer to Part (i) on page no. 3.17, para 3 stating “The disqualification of Mr. Kishore……..office of director in AB Ltd.” be substituted with the below mentioned para?
“As per section 167(1)(a) of the Companies Act, 2013, the office of a director shall become vacant in case he incurs any of the disqualifications specified under section 164(2) of the Companies Act, 2013. Since, Mr. Kishore has attracted disqualification under section 164(2) of the Companies Act, 2013, he has to vacate office of a director in AB Ltd.”
3. Question no. 29 along with its answer given on page no. 3.24, be deleted.
4. Question no. Q16 (ii) and Q23 (ii) on page nos. 19.19 and 19.26 respectively, along with their respective corresponding answers be deleted.
Corrigendum in the Study Material of Paper No. 4, Corporate and Allied Laws (Final Level) in the printed copy (Edition: October, 2014)
1. In the MCA clarification S.O. 1913(E) dated 25th July, 2014, at Pg 4.16 of Chapter Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel, read the limit of 1000 as 1000 crores.
2. On Pg. 5.38 of Chapter Meetings of Board and its Powers, students are advised to replace the para “According to the Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Rules, 2014………..security or making
acquisition” with “According to Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Rules, 2014, every company shall maintain one or more registers in Form MBP 4, and contain such particulars as mentioned under Rule 16 to the mentioned rules.
For more details, please visit Students/ BOS Announcements section in ICAI Website.
Corrigendum for CA Final 2015,check here
For more information please visit www.cakart.in
At CAKART (www.cakart.in) you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visitwww.cakart.inand chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.