Complete details of Mcom online admission last date
Masters of Commerce is a Post- graduate Master’s degree which focuses on commerce, accounting, management and economics related subjects. It is 2 year course offered by various colleges and universities. We provide complete details of Mcom online admission last date in this articleMcom online admission last date
complete details of Mcom online admission last date:-Important deadlines
|Start date for online Registration||28 th April 2016|
|Closing date for online Registration||24th May 2016|
|Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations||19th – 23rd June 2016|
|Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations||On or before 4th July 2016|
|Date to deposit Admission fee (for Shortlisted candidates)||On or before 18 th July 2016|
|Commencement of classes||20th July 2016|
complete details of Mcom online admission last date
complete details of Mcom online admission last date:-ONLINE REGISTRATION
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate (PG)/Master’s courses are required to register online.
- There is a common Web Portal for the centralized registration of candidates and a common registration form for admission to all the PG/Master’s Courses in the University. Online registration details are available on the following PG admission portal: http://admission.du.ac.in/pg16
- As a first time user, candidate shall create the login details by clicking on the “Register Here” under the “New User?” option on this webpage.
- In the “Login details”, candidate shall provide the email-id, which would be used for any future communication with the University for admission purpose.
- Candidate shall then create a password (of maximum six characters) for online registration purpose. This password does not need to be same as candidate’s email account password, which is used to access one’s email account.
- Candidate shall also provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix). Applicant’s details (as given in candidate’s certificates) should also be furnished.
- Please verify that all the details given in the form are correct. This information will be used during the entire admission process. No change/modification is allowed. Please be careful in filling up the required information in all aspects.
- On completion of this process a verification email will be sent on candidate’s email account with a confirmation link, which a candidate shall have to click to confirm the registration. Please note that this email account is same as the one provided by the Candidate in point (c) above.
- Applicant shall now log on to the PG admission portal using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form. The same login information is used every time to login to the applicant’s account.
- Applicant shall be asked to upload the following items:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (maximum size: 50kb; Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (maximum size: 50kb; Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG)
- Self attested copy of Identity Proof of the applicant (maximum size: 50kb, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG). Identity proof can be any one of the following documents: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- Self attested copy of Class 10th Certificate (maximum size: 100kb, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF).
- Self attested copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable (maximum size: 100kb, Formats: JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ PDF).
- Once all the above-mentioned files are uploaded, applicant can proceed with “Submit My Profile”. Applicant can also update the uploaded files.
- Applicant shall now start with the online filling of the registration form by clicking “Apply in New Course”.
- Applicant shall provide educational details, course/programme in which applicant seeks to apply, and admission criteria (“Entrance based”, “Merit based” or “Both Entrance & Merit based”). As mentioned in Section 1.2.3, “Merit based” mode is applicable only for students from the University of Delhi.
- For “Entrance based” and “Both Entrance & Merit based” options, an applicant has a choice to appear in the Entrance Examination in one of the cities listed in Section 1.2.2. Applicant shall also fill the postal address details.
- Applicant shall be asked to provide the Identity proof with an Identity Proof number. Identity proof can be any one of the following documents: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- Applicant shall click the “Save Application” and proceed to check the details filled in the form.
- There are three options available at the bottom of the page, which are: ‘Click to Modify Application’, ‘Pay Fee’ & ‘My Home’. After providing complete information, applicant shall proceed with the fee payment by clicking ‘Pay Fee’.
- Candidate’s application submission process shall be completed only after payment of the online registration fee.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply in more than one Course then the candidate shall fill separate registration form for each Course. It may be noted that same 9 Login details shall be used for all the registration forms filled by the candidate. Candidate shall be required to pay separate registration fee for applying to each Course.
- For any query related to the admission process, candidate may first check the FAQs (Section 9). Candidate may also contact the concerned Department. Department contact information is provided in Section 8.
- Step-by-step guide for filling up the online registration form is provided in Annexure-III. This guide is also available on the admission portal under “PG Admission 2016: Help” link. http://admission.du.ac.in/pg16
- Foreign nationals may visit Section 3 for details related with their registration/admission process.
- Please note that permission to appear in the entrance examination is subject to the candidate’s fulfilling the minimum eligibility requirements prescribed for applying to the concerned programme of study. In case a candidate does not meet the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed for applying to the concerned programme and appears in the entrance examination, it is done at the candidate’s own risk and cost, and if at any stage, it is found that the minimum eligibility requirements are not fulfilled, the admission, if granted, shall be cancelled ipso facto.
After submission of the registration form, corrections, additions, deletions etc. in any manner shall not be allowed. The candidates are, therefore, advised to fill their forms carefully.
complete details of Mcom online admission last date
Recommended Read : Mcom Important Posts
Complete Details of Mcom Syllabus & Subjects
Complete details of Mcom course details
Complete details of Mcom 1st sem syllabus and subjects
Complete details of Mcom 4th sem syllabus and subjects