US CMA | CMA USA Coaching or Training in Charlottetown
US CMA | CMA USA Coaching or Training in Charlottetown – IMA’s CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) certification is a professional credential that can be earned in the advanced management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics, the skills most in demand on finance teams around the world. The CMA is a U.S.-based, globally recognized certification offered by The Institute of Management Accountants.
US CMA | CMA USA Coaching or Training in Charlottetown
- An International professional qualification in Financial Management and Management Accounting.
- Recognized by Institute of Management Accountants (USA).
- On an average 6-9 months time to qualify the exam
- 75% questions are “objective” type
- Online exams
- Current global pass percentage 42%
- Salary much higher compared to non-certified professionals.
- Eligibility to acquire ICWAI membership certification
The exam can be taken three testing windows in a year,
1st window: January & February
2nd window: May & June
3rd window: September & October
The first CMA exam was offered in 1972, and the program is celebrating 40 years as the gold standard certification for accountants and financial professionals in business.
Being a CMA sends a clear message that you have mastery of advanced financial and accounting skills, a high level of competence and serious commitment. A Certified Management Accountant excels at:
- Managing costs
- Financial planning
- Decision support
Why Study CMA Course at Westford
- IMA Approved Learning Centre
- IMA – Wiley Approved Study Materials
- Bundle offer !! PG Diploma in Financial Risk Management
- Highly Experienced Tutors
US CMA | CMA USA Coaching Or Training In Charlottetown
US CMA | CMA USA Coaching Or Training In Charlottetown : Requirements
To be certified as a CMA, candidates must fulfill both an education requirement and an experience requirement in addition to passing the exam.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Foundational knowledge of economics, basic statistics, and financial accounting
- Two continuous years of professional experience
US CMA CERTIFICATION BENEFITS | US CMA | CMA USA Coaching or Training in Charlottetown
- International recognition
- It is the highest level of certification in Management Accounting. With increasing globalization, FDIs, outsourcing, off-shoring, US financial service MNCs in India and Indian companies listed in the US, CMAs with an international perspective are in very high demand.
- US CMAs believe their certification creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move across business areas.
- Career opportunities for US CMAs can be in Multi-national companies, Financial services or consulting firms and US-based firms & organizations
JOBS PROSPECTS AFTER COMPLETING US CMA PROGRAM | US CMA | CMA USA Coaching or Training in Charlottetown
Designations vary from
- Cost managers
- Relationship managers
- Finance managers
- Directors/Senior Director
- Vice President
US US CMA | CMA USA SYLLABUS
The syllabus includes Economics, Business Finance, Situational analysis and decision making with a strong emphasis on ethics. It is combined with relevant rule-based subject matter to provide you a sound critical thinking and decision making skill.
Candidates for CMA designation have to pass the following two parts:
|Part 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control||Part 2: Financial Decision Making|
|Duration||4 hours||4 hours|
|Marks||500 (passing percentage 72%)||500 (passing percentage 72%)|
|Question Pattern||3 hours- 100 multiple choice question (weightage 75%) and 1 hour- 2 essay type question (weightage 25%)||3 hours for 100 multiple choice question (weightage 75%) and 1 hour for 2 essay type question 30 minute each (weightage 25%)|
US CMA | CMA USA Exam Scores
US CMA | CMA USA Certification :The CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) credential demonstrates your mastery of management accounting knowledge and skills. It assures employers of your competency on the job to improve organisational performance. Exclusively for IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) members, the CMA credential drives the career potential of candidates beyond their peers. The CMA program is designed specifically to validate mastery of the advanced skills required to manage
US CMA EXAMINATION PATTERN | US CMA | CMA USA Coaching or Training in Charlottetown
Candidates for US CMA certification must complete all required examination parts.
Part 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control (4 hours – 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
Part 2: Financial Decision Making (4 hours – 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
What makes us different?
- Pass rates – We have always beaten the competition when it comes to our pass rates. We are very proud to say that our pass rates are much higher than the global pas rates and of course the best in Qatar.
- World position holders study with us – It is our honor that we are the only training center in Qatar to have produced world positions for several courses.
- E-learning portal – We are the one and only training center in Qatar to have our own state of the art e-learning portal. Our students can access our study material from anywhere in the world.