CMA Foundation Registration Process – June 2018 exam
CMA Registration Process – Foundation June 2018: Check out the Online CMA Registration Process for Foundation Examination, June 2018 Attempt. In this article we provide Guidelines/Procedures for students opting Oral/Postal coaching with Online CMA Registration Process, documents required for CMA Foundation Course CMA Registration, CMA Foundation Course Registration Fees Etc.
ICWAI Important Notification regarding Foundation Examination
CMA Foundation Registration :
1.The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Offline, descriptive (Pen & Paper)mode only.Each paper will be of 100 marks and for 3 hours duration.
2. Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
3. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
4. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit cardor Net banking (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank
5. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th October, 2017.
6. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad , Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
7. A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
8. Probable date of publication of result: 21 st February,2018.
CMA Registration Process – Foundation June 2018
CMA Foundation Eligibility Criteria :CMA Foundation Registration :
(a)A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognised Board or Institution.
(b)Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognised Board or an Examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission.
ICSI instructions to CS Examinees -June 2018 and Details on ICSI computer based examination for CS Foundation programme June – 2018
Instructions to examinees,computer based examination for CS Foundation programme June – 2018: Download
Instructions to CS examinees – June ,2018: Download
CMA Foundation Fees Structure :CMA Foundation Registration :
Cost of Prospectus – Rs. 250/-
As recommended by the Training & Educational Facilities Committee and approved by the Council at its 290th meeting held on 9th October, 2014, Uniform Fee Structure for pursuing CMA Courses is notified and shall be made effective for all CMA registrations/enrolment to the Intermediate/ Final Course. w.e.f. 01.02.2015. It may be noted that CMA Foundation Course Fee structure is uniform – irrespective of either Oral or Postal mode of coaching.
Follow the steps given below to apply online.
- Go to the online application form and navigate to students.
- Click on Examination Application under activities.
- Read the instructions given on the page and click on Online Application.
- Enter current registration number to log in.
- Start filling details in the form. After entering all relevant information, submit it.
- Upload photograph, signature.
- Pay application fees.
Fee can be paid through payment gateway using credit / debit card or net banking. Alternately, fee can be paid using IDBI bank payfee module.
|Foundation Course Examination||Inland Centres||` 1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 60|
Documents Required For CMA Registration
|Enrolment Type for Foundation||Minimum documents must be uploaded|
|1) 10th Pass||a) Passport Photo|
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th Pass Mark-sheet
|2) Provisional (Yet to complete 10+2)||a) Passport Photo|
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th pass Mark-sheet.
e) 12th Appeared Admit Card.
|3) Regular (10+2 passed)||a) Passport Photo|
c) Age Proof
d) 10th Pass Mark-sheet.
e) 12th Pass Mark-sheet.
- Students opting Oral Coaching mode can attend Oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by them.
- Students opting Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answer to Postal test papers only. For attending special classes you may contact any Chapter/Regional Council of the institute as per your convenience.
CMA Foundation Online Registration
Make sure you have the following details at hand before you start the CMA registration process :-
- Your contact details including Address, Mobile No, and email id
- Attachment details :
- i. Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- ii. Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceeding 600 KB.
- iii. Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- iv. Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceeding 600 KB.
- Once you successfully upload all the above scanned documents & make payment online, you will receive a welcome message.
- Identification/ Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
- Study Material will be dispatched after generation of Identification/ Registration Number.
- Applicants are advised to ensure proper compliance and documentation. In case of inadequate documentation your application will not be processed further.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application. During this period, an applicant may complete the remaining procedures. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date of admission/CMA registration/enrolment. Beyond 30 days, no previous information will be available in the system and an applicant shall have to proceed for making fresh application.
Moreover, life of an incomplete application would be a maximum of 30 days (T+30) and after period of 30 days, the application will be physically deleted from the database.
CMA Foundation Online Registration Process
Students admitted/registered/enrolled to Foundation/Intermediate/Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Foundation/Intermediate/Final Examination, subject to completion of specified training.
Step I – Please Visit to following website – https://cmaicmai.in/students/Index.aspx
Step II – Now click on “Click Here” Button
Step III – Now you can see Following Text : Register as a student, After Find this text Please Click on Foundation Course
Step IV – Please Select Your Coaching Type and Click on “OK” Button, Now You can see following Screen
Step V – Fill all columns and submit for CMA Registration
How to Check Online Admission Status
CMA Foundation Registration Form – June 2018
CMA Foundation June 2018 Online application form is available at the website icmai.in.Individuals wishing to apply for ICWA CMA exam (Foundation/ Intermediate/ Final) are required to apply online on http://www.cmaicmai.in/students/Home.aspx online student CMA registration system.
Yoy can download CMA foundation Application form from below mentioned link
Age Limit for ICWA Exam 2018
Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years to apply for ICWA Exam.
Exam Pattern for ICWA Exam 2018
ICWA Entrance Examination will be conducted in June & December 2016. The syllabus and exam pattern are mentioned below:
• There are multiple choice questions
• Questions will be related to English language and Comprehension, Current Affairs, General Knowledge and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
CMA Foundation June 2018 Exam Pattern – Students who are going to appear for CMA Foundation March 2016 exam must note that the examination will be conducted under 2012 syllabus only.
CMA Foundation March 2016 will be pen and paper based consisting of questions to be answered descriptively. After a long time students will be appearing in subjective exam. Questions will be asked on the subjects.
- Fundamentals of economics and management, which will be held on the first day (15 June 2016).
- Fundamentals of accounting, which will be held on the second day (16 June 2016).
- Fundamentals of laws and ethics, which will be held on the third day (17 June 2016).
- Fundamentals of business mathematics and statistics, which will be held on the last day (18 June 2016).
Previously when the exam was objective (with multiple choice questions), then also the topics of paper were same. Now only change is that questions will be descriptive type and not MCQ.
Last Date for CMA Registration – foundation June 2018
Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is April 2018
CMA Foundation Time Table -June 2018 exam
ICWAI released CMA foundation Exam Notification Time Table for June 2018 Exams.
|Date and Day||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2016 Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m|
|11 Jun 2018 (Monday)||Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
|12 Jun 2018 (Tuesday)||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|13 Jun 2018 (Wednesday)||Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|14 Jun 2018 (Thursday)||Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
Cut of dates for CMA Foundation Course:
|Course||Existing time period||Revised Time Period|
|Foundation||at least 150 days prior to the date of examination||at least four months prior to the month in which examination is held|
CMA Foundation Admit Card
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of Institute of Cost Accountants of India. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The admit card will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Hall ticket will not be send by post, candidates are supposed to download the admit card from the official site only.
ICWAI issues CMA foundation admit cards just before 15 days of the exams. So CMA admit card june 2018 for ICWA foundation exams will be released on april 2018
ICWAI will not send any physical admit cards to students house. Because recently ICWAI has made a notification that “physical admit cards are being sent by post, only to those who submitted physical examination forms (i.e. OMR). The practice of sending physical admit cards by post, to those who had submitted their exam forms online, is discontinued”.
CMA Foundation Course New Syllabus from 1st August 2016
ICAI (Cost) has approved Syllabus-2016 for CMA Foundation Course students and First Examination under new syllabus shall be conducted in June, 2017.
The Insitute of Cost Accountants of India [ICAI(Cost)] has clarified Circular No. G/128/4/2015-16 dated December 24, 2015 that the “Syllabus-2016” will be implemented with effect from 01/08/2016 and the first examination under syllabus-2016 shall take place in June, 2017.
Accordingly, if you will take admission to the Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India on or after first day of August, 2016, you shall pursue course under new “Syllabus 2016”. In other words, you have to take admission to the CMA Foundation Course from 01-08-2016 and fill up the application form before 01-04-2017 to appear in the June 2017 term of Examination under new Syllabus-2016.
Thus, all candidates taking admission to Foundation Course on and before 31st July 2016 will pursue under old Syllabus-2012 under which the last term of examination shall be held in June 2017.