CMA Registration Process – Final Dec 2017
CMA Registration Process – Final – Final, Dec 2017: Check out the Online Registration Process for CMA Final Examination,Dec 2017 Attempt.
ICWAI Important Notification regarding Final Examination
- Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking. (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 10th October, 2017.
- The provisions of direct tax laws and indirect tax laws, as amended by the Finance Act, 2016, including notifications and circulars issued up to 31st May, 2017, are applicable for December, 2017 term of examination for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation(Intermediate) and Tax Management & Practice(Final) under Syllabus 2012 and Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Intermediate) , Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016. The relevant assessment year is 2017-18. GST of 20 marks included in Paper 18- Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final), under syllabus 2016 only.
- The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 as amended till 14 July 2016 are applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 12- Company Accounts & Audit(Intermediate), Paper 19 – Cost & Management Audit(Final ) under Syllabus 2016 for December 2017 term of examination.
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 are applicable for Paper 6 – Law, Ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Inter) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government up to 31st May 2017 for December 2017 term of examination.
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act,2013 is being included in Paper 6- Laws and Ethics(Intermediate) and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 is being included in Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for December 2017 term of examination. For details view link -http://icmai.in/upload/Students/Circulars/Clarification-Dec2017.pdf
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 21 st February, 2018.
CMA Final Time Table – Dec 2017 Exam
|PROGRAMME FOR SYLLABUS 2012||PROGRAMME FOR SYLLABUS 2016|
|Day &Date||Final Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.||Final Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M|
|Sunday, 10th December, 2017||Corporate Laws and Compliance||Corporate Laws & Compliance|
|Monday, 11th December, 2017||Advanced Financial Management||Strategic Financial Management|
|Tuesday, 12th December, 2017||Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making|
|Wednesday, 13th December, 2017||Tax Management & Practice||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Thursday, 14th December, 2017||Strategic Performance Management||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Friday, 15th December, 2017||Corporate Financial Reporting||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Saturday, 16th December, 2017||Cost & Management Audit||Cost & Management Audit|
|Sunday, 17th December, 2017||Financial Analysis & Business Valuation||Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation|
Steps for CMA Final Registration process
1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online as well as in offline modes. The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.icmai.in and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form. Online fees will be accepted through online mode (including Pay-fee Module of IDBI Bank).
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/- will be waived.
5. The Finance Act 2015 will be applicable for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation and Tax Management & Practice under Syllabus 2012 for the purpose of June 2016 term of Examination.
6. The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 will be applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) for June 2016 term.
7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 will be applicable for Paper 6 – Law, ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) to the extent notified by the Government at least six months prior to the date of the examination.
8. If a student obtains at least 60 per cent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
9. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry,Port Blair, Pune, Raipur ,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
10. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination
Regional Offices for ICWA Admission
Apply to the following Regional Councils with duly filled in application together with relevant documents.
|Regional Offices Address|
|Mumbai||Covering areas: Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Maharashtra.union territories: Nagar haveli, Dadra, Daman Diu.||Western India Regional Council, “Rohit Chambers”, 4th floor, Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.Website: www.icwai-wirc.org|
|Chennai||Covering areas: Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry. Union territory: Lakshadweep.||Southern India Regional Council, 4, Montieth Lane, Egmore, Chennai – 600008.Website: www.sircoficwai.com|
|Kolkata||Covering areas: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Tripura, West Bengal, Sikkim, The Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Foreign Countries.||Eastern India Regional Council, 84, Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700025.|
|New Delhi||Covering areas: Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal. Union Territory: Chandigarh.|
ICWA Registration Status Checking Online For Foundation, Inter, Final
You can check the ICWAI CMA Final Registration status online for Foundation, Executive, and professional courses. You can check the status of your application with different combinations like Application/Registration number with Date of Birth, Email ID with DOB and Mobile number with DOB.
Recommended Read : CMA Final Registration procedure
Eligibility criteria and fees for CMA Final.
|Eligibility||Fees(Oral)||Fees(Postal)||Students would be eligible to appear in Examination from|
|Passed Intermediate||17000/-||17000/-||Dec 2016|
Documents Required For CMA Final Registration process
|Eligibility for Final Course||Minimum documents must be uploaded|
|1) Regular||a) Passport Photo
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th Pass Marksheet.
e) 12th Pass MarkSheet.
f) CMA Intermediate Pass (both Group-I & Group-II) Marksheet/Certificate
- Students opting Oral Coaching mode can attend Oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by them.
- Students opting Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answer to Postal test papers only. For attending special classes you may contact any Chapter/Regional Council of the institute as per your convenience.
Recommended Read : CMA Final Eligibility Criteria
Last Date for CMA Registration process Final Dec 2017
For CMA Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination
Accordingly, the revised time line for CMA registration process or enrolment to the Final Course are:
|For June term Examination||31st January(Every Year)|
|For December term Examination||31st July (Every Year)|
Requirements for CMA Final Online Registration process
Make sure you have the following details at hand before you start the CMA registration process :-
- Your contact details including Address, Mobile No, and email id
- Attachment details :
- i. Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- ii. Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- iii. Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- iv. Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- Once you successfully upload all the above scanned documents & make payment online,you will receive a welcome message.
- Identification/ Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
- Study Material will be dispatched after generation of Identification/ CMA Registration Number.
- Applicants are advised to ensure proper compliance and documentation. In case of inadequate documentation your application will not be processed furter.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application. During this period, an applicant may complete the remaining procedures. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date of admission/registration/enrollment. Beyond 30 days, no previous information will be available in the system and an applicant shall have to proceed for making fresh application.
Moreover, life of an incomplete application would be a maximum of 30 days(T+30) and after period of 30 days, the application will be physically deleted from the database.
CMA Various Cut off Dates 2017 – CMA Registration Last Dates
Simplification of Admission/Registration/Enrolment procedures to the CMA Course by:
- (1) Revision in Cut-off dotes for admission/CMA registration process /enrolment
- (2) Increase in time period for Provisional Admission/CMA Registration process
(1) Revision in cut-off dates for admission/CMA registration/enrolment:
Notified for general information amendments relating to Revision in time period for admission or CMA registration process or enrolment to the CMA Foundation/Intermediate/Final Course.
Cut of dates for CMA Intermediate and Final Course:
|Course||Existing time period||Revised Time Period|
|Intermediate or Final||at least six months prior to the month in which examination is held||at least four months prior to the month in which examination is held|
Accordingly, the revised time line for CMA registration/enrolment to the Intermediate and Final Course are:
|For June term Examination||31st January|
|For December term Examination||31st July|
|For June 2015 Examination||31st January(2015)|
|For December 2015 Examination||31st July,2015|
|For June 2016 Examination||31st January(2016)|
(2) Increase in time period for Provisional Admission/Registration
|Provisional Admission to the||Existing time period||Revised Time Period|
|Foundation Course||Six (6) months||Thirty six (36) months|
|Intermediate Course||Six (6) months||Eighteen (18) months|
CMA Final registration Registration Form and Methodology
CMA Registration process for the course requires the student to apply in the prescribed form [Application for Registering as a student for Final] enclosing the details relating to passing the Intermediate level, (marks sheets, student registration number, …) as required in the application.
The prescribed fee as relevant to the course registering for should also be sent along with the application.
The application may be sent to the regional council/office directly or handed over to the nearest branch/chapter of the institute.
Those students who are registering for the course taking up the oral coaching mode may hand over the applications to the oral coaching center where they are getting admitted.
Students admitted or registered or enrolled to CMA Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination, subject to completion of specified trainings.
You Can Apply For CMA Final Registration using Following Link
Recommended Read : CMA Final Online Exam form, Fees
Certificates to be Furnished for CMA registration process
Original Certificates need not be furnished along with the CMA registration process application.
Photocopies of the ICWA CWA inter marks sheet / certificate duly attested should be sent along with the application for registration
Provisional Registration for CMA registration process
There is no provision for getting registered provisionally for the final level.
Application/Prospectus for CMA Final registration process
The institute has regional offices in all the four geographical regions (North, South, East, West) of India for the purpose of handling the administrative tasks. All the aspects relating to students except conduct of main examinations are monitored and tracked by the regional councils. So for any details in relation to the student/candidate one should contact the regional council under whom he/she is initially registered.
Where to Obtain the prospectus/application for registration of CMA registration process
You can obtain the prospectus [Registration Application], If you are intending to register for:
Postal Coaching conducted by the respective institutes:
- At The offices which work directly under the institute i.e. the Head Office or Regional Offices
- At The Branches, Chapters of the institutes which are managed by the respective professionals of a locality
Oral Coaching imparted by any of the Centers authorised by the institutes :
- At the coaching center itself. The coaching center may have an additional application to be submitted along with the application for registration [which would be relevant to that center only]
- You can obtain the applications from the Institutes Head Quarters, Regional Offices, Branches, Chapters etc.
Recommended Read : CMA Final Registration Form
Where to Submit the CMA registration application
You can submit the Registration Application, If you are intending to register for:
Postal Coaching conducted by the respective institutes:
At the Regional office relevant to the area which you give as the address for communication (generally your place of residence)
Oral Coaching imparted by any of the Centers authorised by the institutes :
At the coaching center itself.
Even if a student submits his/her application for registration at an office/chapter of the institute near his town/city/village (if they accept it as a service for students), it would ultimately be sent to the relevant regional office/council where the data relating to the student is maintained.
Recommended Read : CMA Final Registration Form
CMA Final Registration |CMA Registration Fees
Students who registered at least 4 months before the ICWA Registration process Last date are eligible to write the examination.
|Course||Eligibility||Fees (Oral)||Fees (Postal)|
|Foundation Course||Passed 10th Class||Rs.4000 /-||Rs.4000 /-|
|Intermediate Course||Passed Foundation or Graduation||Rs.20000 /-||Rs.20000 /-|
|Final Course||Passed Intermediate||Rs.17000 /-||Rs.17000 /-|
Recommended Read : CMA Final Registration Fees
CMA Final admit card
The institute of cost accountants of India releases, CMA Final Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Dec 2016, just before 21 days of exams.
Recommended Read :
How to Download CMA Final Admit Card dec 2017:
How to Download Admit Card when it Available Online
- First, you can visit following website http://examicmai.org/emsweb/
- Now Click On Student Section
- Now next page open and then click on Print Admit Card
- Now you can choose Your class like ICWAI Foundation, Inter, Final
- Select Your Course.
- Now you can Enter Your Identification No (SF2013012345) 12 digit format.
- And Download for Your Admit Card ICWAI Inter June 2016 Exams
Recommended Read : CMA Final Admit Card for dec 2017 Exam
CMA Registration Process – Final, dec 2017:
At CAKART (https://www.cakart.in) you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.