CMA Inter exam centre list For December 2018 Exam
CMA Inter exam centre list : ICWAI already released ICWAI | CMA Inter Exam Notification Exam Centres for Dec 2018 Exams. So ICWAI | CMA Inter all Student see your exam centre and Prepare well All the best for your ICWAI | CMA Inter Exam.
CMA Inter exam centre list For June 2018 Exam :
CMA Exam Exam centers, Form, Fees Dec 2018
CMA Inter exam centre list :
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
CMA Inter exam centre list
CMA Inter exam centre list : All IMA members are expected to abide by the CMA Confidentiality Agreement; IMA’s Statement of Ethical Professional Practice and should be in compliance with the IMA’s Felony Agreement
CMA Inter exam centre list :
- Bahrain Overseas Centre
- Botswana Overseas Centre
- Canada Overseas Centre
- Dubai Overseas Centre
- Muscat Overseas Centre
- Nepal Overseas Centre
- Tanzania Overseas Centrea
- Washington Overseas Center
- Zambia Overseas Centre
Center for Excellence
Hyderabad Center for Excellence
Plot 35, Financial District,
Hyderabad. Pin #
Phone # 40-2300 2557
Fax # 40-2300 2557
Roles of CMA Support Centres:
- Promote and support the academic course of the Institute in their location.
- Provide assistance to students seeking admission to the Course offered by the Institute and shall co-ordinate with the concerned Department.
- Offer correct and up-to-date information about the Institute its’ courses, programs, eligibility conditions, admission procedures, course fee, etc.
- Collect admission forms from students along with the fees paid through Bank challan and other supporting documents and send to CMA Support Centre Directorate at New Delhi.
Kindly Select the State : Select State ANDHRA PRADESH Arunachal Pradesh Assam BIHAR GUJARAT Haryana HIMACHAL PRADESH JAMMU & KASHMIR Karnataka KERALA MADHYA PRADESH MAHARASHTRA Manipur Meghalaya Nagaland ODISHA PUNJAB Rajasthan Sikkim TAMILNADU Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand WEST BENGAL
CMA Inter exam centre list For 2018 exam
CMA Final Exam Centres : The Institute is pleased to announce opening of new Examination ICWAI | CMA Inter Centres at following cities on an experimental basis w.e.f. June, 2018 session of examination. Examination Centres are Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode and Etc.
A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination centre will only be allowed to appear for examination.
(Covering States of Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra and U.T. of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu)
AHMEDABAD Exam Centre
|101||AHMEDABAD – I||Thaltej, Gurukul, Sola, Bopal, Bodakdev, Chandkheda, Gota, Vastrapur, Satellite, Memnagar|
|102||AHMEDABAD – II||Navrangpura, Naran pura, Nava Vadaj|
|103||AHMEDABAD – III||Shahibag, Paldi, Khanpur, Kalupur, Ellis Bridge|
|104||AHMEDABAD – IV||Isanpur, Juhapura, Sarkhej, Naroda, Vasna, Maninagar, Ghodasar|
MUMBA Exam Centre
|124||MUMBAI – I||Churchgate, Charni Road, Mazgaon|
|125||MUMBAI – II||Parel-East, Dadar-East, Matunga, Wadala, King Circle, Sion, Chembur|
|126||MUMBAI – III||Vidya Vihar, Ghatkopar, Bhandup, Mulund|
|127||MUMBAI – IV||Dadar West, Bandra West|
|128||MUMBAI – V||Santa Cruz, Vile Parle, Andheri|
|129||MUMBAI – VI||Jogeshwari(W), Goregaon(W), Malad(W)|
|130||MUMBAI – VII||Jogeshwari(E), Goregaon(E), Malad(E)|
|131||MUMBAI – VIII||Kandiwali(W), Boriwali(W), Dhaisar(W)|
|132||MUMBAI – IX||Kandiwali(E), Boriwali(E), Dhaisar(E)|
|133||NAGPUR – I||Wardhman Nagar, Gandhi Bagh, Mahal, Nandanwan|
|134||NAGPUR – II||Dharampeth, Bharat Nagar, Sitabuldi, Dhantoli|
|135||NAGPUR – III||Hanuman Nagar, Manewada, Trimurti Nagar, Wardha Road|
|137||NASHIK – I||Nashik City, Pimpalgaon, Panchvati, Meri, Mhasarul, Gangapur Road, Cidco, Ambad and Satpur|
|138||NASHIK – II||Nashik Road, Upnagar, Odha Dwarka, Devlali Camp|
|139||NAVI MUMBAI||Vashi, Sanpada, Nerul|
PUNE Exam Centre
|143||PUNE – I||Katraj, Dhankawadi, Padmavati, Satara Road, Bibwewadi, Swargate, Sarasbaug, Sahakarnagar|
|144||PUNE – II||Bhavani Peth, Rasta Peth, Nana Peth, Camp, Koregaon Road, Kalyani Nagar, Nagar Road, Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Wanowarie, NIBM Road, Kondhwa|
|145||PUNE – III||Paravati, Tilak Road, Sadashiv Peth, Shukrawar Peth, Ravivar Peth, Budhwar Peth, Laxmi Road, Dandekar Bridge, Shastri Road, Sinhagad Road, Null Stop, F.C. Road, S.B. Road, Shivaji Road, Shaniwar Peth, Law College Road, Mangalwar Peth, Somwar Peth|
|146||PUNE – IV||Kothrud, Karve Nagar, Vanaj, Chandni Chowk, Pashan, Aundh, Baner, Waked|
|151||SURAT – I||Ring Road, Bhatar, Vesu, Piplod, Athwalines, Althan, Adajan, Rander, Ghod Dod Road, Nanpura, Magdalla & Dumas Road|
|152||SURAT – II||Varachha, Mota Varachha, Kamrej, Sarthana, Katargam, Parvat Patia, Amroli, Dabholi, Ved Road, Singanpore & Sumul Dairy Road|
|154||THANE – I||Thane City, Kalwa|
|155||THANE – II||Dombivili, Kalyan|
|156||THANE – III||Ulhasnagar, Ambernath, Badlapur|
|157||VADODARA – I||Raopua, Ajwa-Waghodia Road, Karelibaug, Sama, Fatehgunj & Makarpura|
|158||VADODARA – II||Sayajigunj, Alkapuri, Akota, Vasna, Gorwa & Gotri|
|160||VASAI – I||Mira Road, Bhayander|
|161||VASAI – II||Vasali Nallasopara, Virar|
(Covering States of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and U.Ts. Of Lakshadweep and Pondicherry)
|203||BENGALURU – I||Basavanagudi, Bannerghatta, Jayanagar, Koramangala, Electronic City and H S R Layout|
|204||BENGALURU – II||R.T.Nagar, Krishnarajpuram, Indira nagar, HAL II stage, Banasawadi, Bellendur and White Field|
|205||BENGALURU – III||Fraser Town, Yelahanka, Sadashivanagar, Hebbal, and Lingarajpuram|
|206||BENGALURU – IV||Chickpet, Corporation, Sampangiramnagar, Kempegowda Road, J C Road, Richmond Road|
|207||BENGALURU – V||Malleswaram, Rajajinagar, yeswantpur, Kengeri, Magadi Road, Nandini layout|
|210||CHENNAI – I||George Town, Broadway, Royapuram, Washermanpet, Tondiarpet|
|211||CHENNAI – II||Nungambakkam, Gopalapuram, Triplicane|
|212||CHENNAI – III||Guindy, Adyar, Besant Nagar, Tirunvanmiyur|
|213||CHENNAI – IV||Royapettah, Mylapore, Mandeveli|
|214||CHENNAI – V||Arumbakkam, Anna Nagar, Kilpauk, Ambattur, Villivakkam|
|215||CHENNAI – VI||Kodambakkam, T Nagar, West Mambalam, Saidapet|
|216||CHENNAI – VII||Vadapalani, Ashok Nagar, K K Nagar, Porur|
|217||CHENNAI – VIII||St. Thomas Mount, Pallavaram, Nanganallur, Chromepet, Tambaram|
|224||HYDERABAD – I||Koti, Abids, Nampally, Charminar, Himayatnagar, Malakpet, Narayanaguda, Chikkadapalli, Nallakunta, Vidya Nagar, Domalaguda, Basheerbagh, L.B. Nagar, Gunfoundry, Baghlingampally, Begum Bazar|
|225||HYDERABAD – II||Secunderabad, West & East Maredpalli, Uppal, Malkajgiri, Tarnaka, Safilguda, Sainikpuri, A S Rao Nagar, Alwal, Osmania University area, Ramanthapur|
|226||HYDERABAD – III||Begumpet, Ameerpet, Khairatabad, Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Masab Tank, Mehdipatnam, S R Nagar, VengalaRao Nagar, Rajendra Nagar|
|227||HYDERABAD – IV||Sanathnagar, Kukatpally, Erragadda, Qutbullapur, Miyapur, Nizampet, Bachupally, Chanda Nagar, Serilingampally, Gachibowli, Patancheruvu, IDPL X Road, Chintal|
Others Complete Details About ICWAI | CMA Inter Exam Centres For 2018 Exam Here Download and see you exam centre
CMA Inter exam centre list For 2018 Exam
CMA Inter exam centre list : In this article you may check CWA, ICWAI | CMA Inter Time Table june 2018, Exam Fee, Admit Card, CMA Final Exam Time Table Nov 2017, ICWAI | CMA Inter june 2018 Exam Time Table. CMA june 2018. Date Sheet for CMA Final & ICWAI | CMA Inter june 2018 Exams. Here we provide CMA Exam Time Table june 2018. ICMAI Issued CWA/CMA Final and Inter Time Table june 2018. Download Date Sheet of CWA/ICMAI/CMA Final and Inter Exam june 2018. www.icmai.in issued CWA Time table for june 2018 exams for CMA Final and ICWAI | CMA Intermediate. We also provide CMA Foundation Exam Time Table june 2018. We are providing CMA Time Table, Exam Date Sheet with full procedure and Fees for CMA Final and Intermediate Exam june 2018.
CMA Inter exam centre list
CMA Inter exam centre list : Find all details for CMA Result Nov 2017 in our website like ICWAI | CMA Inter Pass Percentage, ICWAI | CMA Inter Provisional Merit List, CMA Toppers list etc. And You also Find How to pass CMA Exams full procedure and Guide. ICWAI 2017 Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form CMA Inter & CMA Final Exam Form & Date Sheet Nov 2017. Now you can Scroll Down Below and Check CWA, ICWAI | CMA Inter Time Table Nov 2017, Exam Fee, Admit Card
CMA Exam form Procedure and Important Rules
- Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up either through online or in offline modes. The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.icmai.in and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees. Demand draft should be made in favour of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form. Online fees will be accepted through online mode (including Pay-fee Module of IDBI Bank).
- STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees and with late fees . In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/- will be waived .
- The Finance Act 2016 will be applicable for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation(Inter) and Tax Management & Practice(Final) under Syllabus 2012 and Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation (Inter) Direct Tax laws and International Taxation and Indirect Tax laws & Practice (Final) under Syllabus 2016 for the purpose of Nov 2017 term of Examination.
- The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 as amended till 14 July 2016 will be applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 12- Company Accounts & Audit(Inter), Paper 19 – Cost & Management Audit(Final ) under Syllabus 2016 for Nov 2017 term.
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 will be applicable for Paper 6 – Law, Ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under syllabus 2012 and Paper 6- Laws and Ethics (Inter) and Paper 13- Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) under Syllabus 2016 to the extent notified by the Government at least six months prior to the date of the examination. For details visit clarification issued by Directorate of Studies
- If a student obtains at least 60 per cent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
Along with CMA Inter exam centre list, get updated with CMA inter exam info for Dec 2018
CMA Inter exam centre list : Get detail information regarding the CMA inter admit card, registration details, exam time table, result and syllabus details for Dec 2018.
CMA Inter exam centre list : Get detail information regarding the CMA inter notes, mock test paper, solved scanner and video lecture for upcoming exams.
CMA Inter Exam Centres : Here are the some important related articles to look after.