ICWAI | CMA Foundation course
ICWAI | CMA Foundation course is now available at www,cakart.in
DETAILS FOR ICWAI | CMA Foundation course:
Cost and Management Accountant is a global accepted and highly demanded professional. He may build up his own practice or may take up employment in private, public or government sector with high remuneration. The Cost Accountant is responsible for audits like cost audit, special audit, compliance audit , stock audit, etc . Various Ministries of the Government of India have authorized the Cost Acountant in practice for certifying various returns and to issue compliance certificates . Cost Accountant can work as faculty in colleges and universities.
ICWAI | CMA Foundation
–Eligibility for ICWAI | CMA Foundation course:
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
The CWA ICWA course at the Foundation level (ICWAI: Foundation Examination) consists of only theoretical examinations. There are 6 subjects to be studied arranged into 4 papers of 100 marks each.
To pass a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers together, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers again.
A student has to get through these to be eligible to go for the next level i.e. INTERMEDIATE.
Subjects in ICWAI | CMA Foundation course:
- Fundamentals of Economics and Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics
Exam Dates for ICWAI | CMA Foundation course:
Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June
more details visit www.cakart.in
At CAKART (www.cakart.in) you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive), most popular books of best authors (ebooks, hard copies), best scanners and all exam related information and notifications. Visit www.cakart.inand chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.