ICWAI | CMA Final Online Registration Process – Dec 2020 exam
ICWAI | CMA Final Online Registration Process – For ICWAI | CMA Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination. Registration for the course requires the student to apply in the prescribed form [Application for Registering as a student for Final] enclosing the details relating to passing the Intermediate level, (marks sheets, student registration number, …) as required in the application.
Requirements for ICWAI | CMA Final Online Registration Process
Make sure you have the following details at hand before you start the registration process :-
- Your contact details including Address, Mobile No, and email id
- Attachment details :
- i. Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- ii. Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- iii. Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- iv. Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- Once you successfully upload all the above scanned documents & make payment online,you will receive a welcome message.
- Identification/ Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
- Study Material will be dispatched after generation of Identification/ Registration Number.
- Applicants are advised to ensure proper compliance and documentation. In case of inadequate documentation your application will not be processed further.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application. During this period, an applicant may complete the remaining procedures. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date of admission/registration/enrollment. Beyond 30 days, no previous information will be available in the system and an applicant shall have to proceed for making fresh application.
Moreover, life of an incomplete application would be a maximum of 30 days(T+30) and after period of 30 days, the application will be physically deleted from the database.
ICWAI | CMA Final Online Registration Process
Students admitted/registered/enrolled to Inter/Intermediate/Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Inter/Intermediate/Final Examination, subject to completion of specified training.
Step I – Please Visit to following website – https://cmaicmai.in/students/Home.aspx
Step II – Now click on “Click Here” Button
Step III – Now you can see Following Text : Register as a student, After Find this text Please Click on Final Course
Step IV – Please Select Your Coaching Type and Click on “OK” Button, Now You can see following Screen
Step V – Fill all columns and submit for Registration
Eligibility criteria and fees for ICWAI | CMA Final.
|Eligibility||Fees(Oral)||Fees(Postal)||Students would be eligible to appear in Examination from|
|Passed Intermediate||17000/-||17000/-||Dec 2020|
Documents Required For ICWAI | CMA Final Online Registration Process
|Eligibility for Final Course||Minimum documents must be uploaded|
|1) Regular||a) Passport Photo|
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th Pass Marksheet.
e) 12th Pass MarkSheet.
f) CMA Intermediate Pass (both Group-I & Group-II) Marksheet/Certificate
- Students opting Oral Coaching mode can attend Oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by them.
- Students opting Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answer to Postal test papers only. For attending special classes you may contact any Chapter/Regional Council of the institute as per your convenience.