CWA,ICWA,CMA Exam Time table,Exam Fee,Admit Card
CMA Exam : CMA Exam Complete details are given here,CMA Exam time table,fees structure,admit card for your upcoming CMA Exam
Check out the complete information of CWA/ICWA/CMA exam at www.cakart.in
Examination Time Table & Programme For Syllabus 2012
Click Here to Download CMA Final & Inter Admit Card June 2016
|Day, Date & Time||Intermediate (9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)||Final (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)|
|Saturday, 11th June, 2016||Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Sunday, 12th June, 2016||Laws, Ethics and Governance||Advanced Financial Management|
|Monday, 13th June, 2016||Direct Taxation||Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management|
|Tuesday 14th June, 2016||Cost Accounting & Financial Management||Tax Management & Practice|
|Wednesday, 15th June, 2016||Operation Management and Information Systems||Strategic Performance Management|
|Thursday, 16th June, 2016||Cost & Management Accountancy||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Friday, 17th June, 2016||Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Saturday, 18th June, 2016||Company Accounts and Audit||Financial Analysis & Business Valuation|
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Inter Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
1. Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online as well as in offline modes. The examination application form can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.icmai.in and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form. Online fees will be accepted through online mode (including Pay-fee Module of IDBI Bank).
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 31st March, 2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10th April, 2016. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/- will be waived.
5. The Finance Act 2015 will be applicable for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation and Tax Management & Practice under Syllabus 2012 for the purpose of June 2016 term of Examination.
6. The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 will be applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) for June 2016 term.
7. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 will be applicable for Paper 6 – Law, ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) to the extent notified by the Government at least six months prior to the date of the examination.
8. If a student obtains at least 60 per cent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
9. Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry,Port Blair, Pune, Raipur ,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
10. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
11. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 23rd August, 2016.
For any examination related query, please contact email@example.com
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time.