All ICMAI Notifications Related to CMA Exams
This article brings you all the Announcements and notifications made by ICMAI
CMA Exam ICMAI Notification December 2019
The Rescheduled Examination Time Table Of December 2019 CMA Exams due to elections are given below :
Rescheduled Examination Notification for Jharkhand state only due to State Assembly Election
The Institute Of Cost Accountants Of India (Statutory Body Under An Act Of Parliament)
(For Jharkhand State Only)
Rescheduled Examination Time Table & Programme Of December 2019 Term For Assembly Election On 12/12/2019 For Ranchi (315) & Hazaribagh (328) And 16/12/2019 For Bokaro (304) & Dhanbad (308) To Be Held On 7th January- 2020
- The benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
- Examination Centres: Bokaro (304), Dhanbad (308), Ranchi (315) & Hazaribagh (328)
- Examination scheduled of above centers remaining dates shall remain unchanged.
- The scheduled of examinations in all other examination centers shall remain unchanged.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- Probable date of publication of result: Foundation, Inter & Final – 21st February 2020.
- Students must carry the existing Admit Card & Identity card, issued for the December 2019 term of Examination.
* For any examination related query, please contact email@example.com
CMA S. C. Gupta Secretary (Acting)