class 11 commerce application form – complete details
class 11 commerce application form:- we provide class 11 commerce application form details in this articles
class 11 commerce application form
As the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to declare the results of Class 10 board examination between May 27 to 30, the common admission schedule for Class 11 will start in the month of June.
class 11 commerce application form:-Statements given by officials:
- In the first week of June, admission schedule along with school prospectus and admission form will be released
- There would be two new courses – legal studies and mass media for Class 11 students
- The new courses for government school students will be effective from next academic session
- Also, this year the two phases of counseling for admission in Class 11 will be done online
Moreover, the educational department said that from consecutively two years, around 12, 925 seats are available for Class 11 admissions in as many as 37 senior secondary schools of Chandigarh.
class 11 commerce application form:- Below mentioned is the number of seats available in different streams:
- Humanities: 6,000
- Science: 300
- Commerce: 2000
- Vocational: Around 2000
In order to cater large number of students, the Government Model High School of Chandigarh city has been upgraded to government senior secondary school.
Meanwhile, all the students who have appeared for the CBSE Class12 board examination can expect their results to be out on May 27.
class 11 commerce application form:-Admission to Class XI : – Admission to class XI in a school shall be open only to such a student who has passed :
(a) Secondary School Examination (Class X examination) conducted by this Board; or
(b) an equivalent examination conducted by any other recognised Board of Secondary Education/ Indian University and recognised by this Board as equivalent to its secondary school examination.
class 11 commerce application form:- Admission Procedure
(i) Admission register in the form prescribed by the State Government concerned/Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan/Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti as the case may be, shall be maintained by the “School” where the name of every student joining “the School” shall be entered.
(ii) Successive numbers must be allotted to students on their admission and each student should retain this number throughout the whole of his career in the school. A student returning to the school after absence of any duration shall resume his original admission number.
(iii) If a student applying for admission to a school, has attended any other school, an authenticated copy of the Transfer certificate in the format given in Annexure I, from his last school must be produced before his name can be entered in the Admission Register.
(iv) In no case shall a student be admitted into a class higher than that for which he is entitled according to the transfer certificate.
(v) A student shall not be allowed to migrate from one “School” to another during the session after his name has been sent up for the examination of the Board. This condition may be waived only in special circumstances by the Chairman.
(vi) A student leaving his school at the end of a session or who is permitted to leave his school during the session shall on a payment of all dues, receive an authenticated copy of the Transfer certificate up to date. A duplicate copy may be issued if the head of the institution is satisfied that the original is lost but it shall always be so marked.
(vii) In case a student from an institution not affiliated to the Board seeks admission in a school affiliated to the Board, such a student shall produce a transfer certificate duly countersigned by an authority as indicated in the format given in Annexure-I.
(viii) If the statement made by the parent or guardian of a student or by the student himself/herself, if he/she was major at the time of his/her admission to a school, is found to contain any wilful misrepresentation of facts regarding the student’s career, the head of the institution may punish him/her as per provision of the Education Act of the State/Union Territory or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan/Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti rules, as the case may be, respectively and report the matter to the Board.
Recommended post :-class 11 commerce application form
- Class 11 commerce syllabus – complete details
- Class 11 economics syllabus-complete details
- class 11 accountancy syllabus – complete details
- class 11 business studies syllabus-complete details
- class 11 commerce coaching – complete details
- Class 11 commerce subject wise passing marks
- class 11 commerce accountancy study material
- class 11 commerce accountancy notes-complete details
- class 11 commerce bussiness studies study material
- class 11 commerce economics study material
- class 11 commerce study material -complete details
- class 11 commerce business studies notes
- class 11 commerce economics notes – complete details
- class 11 commerce notes – complete details
- class 11 commerce subject wise study tips
class 11 commerce application form
CAKART provides India’s top class XI commerce faculty video classes – online Classes – at very cost effective rates. Get class XI commerce Video classes from CAKART.in to do a great preparation for your exam.