CISA Exam | CISA Registration, Exam Fee, Exam Dates
CISA Exam | CISA Registration, Exam Fee, Exam Dates:- Check out the complete details about CISA Registration, CISA Fees, CISA Eligibility Criteria, CISA Exam Details, CISA Exam Dates etc.
CISA Registration- CISA Enrollment & Registration
To avoid any delay or the possibility of the registration being cancelled, it is extremely important that the registration form be completed in English carefully and correctly.
CISA Registration- Membership ID
If you are currently a member of ISACA, please enter your member number on the line. Although membership in ISACA is not required to take the exam, you may wish to consider a membership at this time and begin to enjoy the cost savings and many other benefits available to you.If you are joining as an ISACA member now, please write “pending” on the line provided for your ISACA membership ID.
CISA Registration- Name
Your name should be entered as follows: First Name, Middle Initial, Last or Family Name. To prevent delays on the exam date, please use your legal name as it appears on your government-issued ID.
CISA Registration- Certifications you currently hold
List the certifications you currently hold.
CISA Registration- Residence & Business Details
- RESIDENCE ADDRESS—Enter your home address. Please make sure that your street address, home city, state or province, country, and postal code are recorded in the proper fields.
- RESIDENCE PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS—Enter your residence telephone and fax numbers, including all applicable area codes, country codes and international dialing codes.
- BUSINESS NAME—Enter the name of your business.
- BUSINESS ADDRESS—Enter your business address. Please make sure that your company’s street address, city, state or province, country, and postal code are recorded in the proper fields.
- BUSINESS PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS—Enter your business telephone and fax numbers, including all applicable area codes, country codes and international dialing codes.
- EMAIL ADDRESS—Enter your complete email address. Notification of registration, an admission ticket, pass/fail results and score will be distributed via email to all candidates who provide a valid email address.
- SEND MAIL TO—Check (tick) the appropriate box where all CISA exam correspondence and results are to be mailed.
CISA Registration- Year of Birth, Field of Employment & Educational Level
Enter your Year of Birth, Field of Employment & Educational Level
CISA Registration- Work Experience & Current Professional Activity
Indicate the number of years of information systems audit, control, assurance and security work experience & details about your current professional activity.
CISA Registration- Size of IT Audit Staff, Size of Information Security Staff & Level of Purchasing Authority
Indicate the size of your IT audit staff (local office), the size of your information security staff (local office) & your level of purchasing authority.
CISA Registration- Exam Details
- EXAM LANGUAGE PREFERENCE—Indicate the language version of the exam you prefer. English will be assigned if no preference is indicated.
- EXAM CENTER CODE—Select the city most convenient center for you from the test center list and enter its name and corresponding code. Your admission ticket will show the specific location to which you should report.
- HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE EXAM?—Select how you heard about the CISA exam:
|1. ISACA international mailing||2. Chapter mailing||3. Event||4. Magazine||5. ISACA International Headquarters web site|
|6. Chapter web site||7. Supervisor||8. Colleague (co-worker)||9. Colleague (non co-worker) 10. Social Media Site||11. Other|
CISA Registration- Yes or No?
Do you wish to be notified of your pass/fail status and score by email? —Enter Y for yes or N for No.
NOTE: Your pass/fail result will be sent to the email address provided in your online constituent profile. Please verify it is current and update if required.
IS CISA CERTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR YOUR CURRENT POSITION OR FOR PROMOTION?—Enter Y for yes or N for No.
CISA Registration- Signature
Be sure to sign. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility to sit for the exam.
Recommended Read:- CISA Application- Enrollment & Registration
CISA Registration- CISA Fees
|Online* early registration deadline fee|
|Mailed/faxed early registration deadline fee|
|Online* final registration deadline fee|
|Mailed/faxed final registration deadline fee|
*Online fees reflect a savings of US $75 off the registration rate for mailed or faxed registrations!
The online registration process will enable you to register for an exam, and purchase study aids and an ISACA membership, which will immediately provide significant exam-related discounts. The final step of the process will enable you to pay online using a credit card, or indicate that payment will follow by check or wire.
Scenario A reflects a well-planned candidate who makes good use of the savings, such as registering online and getting the discount through ISACA membership.
Scenario B reflects a “disorganized” candidate who registers late and without using the online system, and defers his exam.
You’ll see the the difference is substantial.
|Scenario A||Scenario B|
|Mail-in application charge||–||$75|
|Certificate application fee||$50||$50|
|Certificate maintenance fee||$40||$65|
Recommended Read:- CISA Fees & Payments- 2016 Exam
CISA Registration- CISA Eligibility Criteria
The examination is open to all individuals who have an interest in information systems audit, control and security. All are encouraged to work toward and take the examination. Successful examination candidates will be sent all information required to apply for certification with their notification of a passing score.
Once a CISA candidate has passed the CISA certification exam and has met the work experience requirements, the final step is to complete and submit a CISA Application for Certification. A minimum of 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience (as described in the CISA job practice areas) is required for certification. Substitutions and waivers of such experience, to a maximum of 3 years, may be obtained as follows:
- A maximum of 1 year of information systems experience OR 1 year of non-IS auditing experience can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- 60 to 120 completed university semester credit hours (the equivalent of an 2-year or 4-year degree) not limited by the 10-year preceding restriction, can be substituted for 1 or 2 years, respectively, of experience.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university that enforces the ISACA-sponsored Model Curricula can be substituted for 1 year of experience. This option cannot be used if 3 years of experience substitution and educational waiver have already been claimed.
- A master’s degree in information security or information technology from an accredited university can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
Recommended Read:- CISA Eligibility Criteria- 2016 Exam
CISA Registration- CISA Exam Details
|Description||The CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit, control, and security professionals.|
|EligibilityRequirements||Five (5) or more years of experience in IS audit, control, assurance, or security. Waivers are available for a maximum of three (3) years.|
|Domains (%)||Domain 1—The Process ofAuditing Information Systems (21%)|
Domain 2— Governance and
Management of IT (16%)
Domain 3—Information Systems
Acquisition, Development and Implementation (18%)
Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management (20%)
Domain 5—Protection of
Information Assets (25%)
|Number of exam questions*: length of exam||150 questions: 4 hours|
|Exam Languages||Chinese TraditionalChinese Simplified|
Recommended Read:- CISA Exam Details- Exam Structure & Content
CISA Registration- CISA Exam Date
The CISA exam is held three times each year: the second Saturdays in June and December, as well as that in September in selected locations.
To ensure you have enough time for studying and preparation, it is important to understand the CISA exam dates and schedule
|Exam date||Jun 11||Sep 10||Dec 10|
|Early registration by||Feb 10||Jun 15||Aug 17|
|Final registration by||Apr 8||Jul 22||Oct 21|
Changes, deferral and refunds can be arranged with extra charge.
- Registration changes: must be done within 1-2 weeks after the final registration date.
- Deferral: can be arranged, with processing fees of $50 or $100 depending on the time of request.
- Refund: request must be submitted before the final registration date.
The schedule is quite complicated – It is recommended to avoid changes and deferrals as much as possible.
Recommended Read:- CISA Exam Date & Registration- 2016 Exam
CISA Registration- CISA Admission Ticket
Admission tickets for the exam will be released approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the exam date via email to the email address in the candidate profile. Once released, exam candidates can also download a copy of the admission ticket at the MyISACA page of the web site. Candidates must bring either a print out of the eTicket or download version on exam day for entry into the exam.
The ticket will indicate the date, registration time and location of the exam, as well as a schedule of events for that day and a list of materials that candidates must bring with them to take the exam. Candidates are not to write on the admission ticket.
In order to receive an admission ticket, all fees must be paid. Admission tickets are sent via email to the e-mail address on file. Only candidates with an admission ticket and acceptable form of government issued ID will be admitted to take the exam and the name on your admission ticket must match the name on your government issued ID. Either the print out of the eTicket, or download version, is valid for admission into the exam. If a candidate’s e-mail address changes, he/she should update his/her profile on the ISACA web site or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Read:- CISA Exam Admission Ticket- 2016 Exam
CISA Registration- CISA Exam Schedule
Here are the dates and deadlines on changes, deferrals and refunds:
|Exam date||Jun 13||Sep 12||Dec 12|
|Refund ($100)||On/before Apr 10||On/before Jul 24||On/before Oct 23|
|Changes ($50)||Apr 11 – 24||Jul 25 – Aug 3||Oct 24 – 30|
|Deferral ($50)||On/before Apr 24||On/before Aug 10||On/before Oct 23|
|Deferral ($100)||Apr 25 – May 22||Aug 11 – 28||Oct 24 – Nov 27|
The schedule is quite complicated – It is recommended to avoid changes and deferrals as much as possible.
There are certain restrictions on the language offered and locations:
- Traditional Chinese, German, Italian and Hebrew languages are only available in the June exam.
- The September exam is smaller in scale and is available in selected test centers only.
Recommended Read:- CISA Exam Schedule 2016- Complete Details
Best Recommended CISA Video lecturescisa certification cisa-registration
CISA Registration- Order Top faculty CISA video classes and books from CAKART.in for your exam preparation
CAKART provides India’s top CISA faculty video classes – online Classes – at very cost effective rates. Get CISA Video classes from CAKART.in to do a great preparation for your exam.