CIMA Practice Exam – Complete Details
CIMA Practice Exam – CIMA certification exams are not easy to pass. Before you try to take the exams, you require understanding its all levels of certification. If you want to pass CIMA certifications and looking for best and easy to understand material so, now it is very easy for you to get it.
CIMA Practice Exams
This is your opportunity to get hands-on experience of our new 2015 computer-based assessment. Take the practice exams and familiarise yourself with the functionality. From January 2015 CIMA will move to computer-based examinations to assess the 2015 CIMA Professional Qualification. This reflects the wider use of technology in education and the workplace. The CIMA practice exams give you the opportunity to explore this new technology and become familiar with the system and question types. This will enable you to be confident in your abilities when the new assessment comes into place. Our on demand exams put you in charge because you choose the pace at which you progress towards your full CIMA qualification and CGMA designation.
Objective test question tutorial
This is your opportunity to get hands-on experience of our computer-based assessments. Try the question tutorial and familiarise yourself with how the technology for the exams will work.
Note this is not a practice test of your abilities and the questions and structure will not resemble the real exam.
About the objective test question tutorials
The question tutorials will:
- Allow you to try out a computer-based exam and some of the technology involved.
- Explain how to navigate through the exam.
- Help you understand the changes from the previous paper-based exams.
- Help you to become familiar with some of the new live exam features.
The practice exam will not:
- Clearly indicate your performance in the real objective tests (OT), as they do not reflect the structure or question areas / marking of the real exams.
- Reflect the full functionality of the real OT exams. Functions omitted are:
1. Scratch pad for making notes
2. Shuffling the position of questions and, within them, the answer options and distractors
The maths tables button will also be in a different position on screen in the real exam.
Try them out
- The tutorials are hosted on the Pearson VUE website, which asks for some minimal registration details. The process will take a few minutes, but you will only need to create an account once.
- From the registration page, a short navigation on Pearson VUE’s site will bring you to the start of the exam.
- The question tutorials are free to use as many times as you wish.