CIMA Exam Schedule – Complete Details
CIMA Exam Schedule – CIMA Students are now able to schedule (book) 2016 professional qualification objective tests and case study exams, certificate in business accounting exams, and Islamic finance exams, all through using this method.
CIMA Exam Schedule
Exam scheduling is now available online for all CIMA exams:
- Certificate in Business Accounting exams.
- Professional qualification objective tests.
- Professional qualification case study exams.
- Islamic finance exams.
- Certificate in global business services exams.
Scheduling your exam online
To schedule an exam, follow these four easy steps:
Log in with your CIMA contact ID and password, which you receive when you register with CIMA. If you don’t know your Contact ID or password, email or call CIMA with your full name, date of birth and postcode:
2. If required, confirm your details and settle any outstanding payments with CIMA
Make sure your details are up-to-date on your MY CIMA account. You won’t be able to schedule an exam if you have any outstanding payments yet to be made. You can tell us whether you would like to pay for your exam now, or choose to pay for it later.
3. Select ‘Schedule your exam’
You’ll be transferred to the Pearson VUE website – you won’t need to log on again.
4. Schedule your exam(s)
You’ll choose the exam you want to sit and go through the payment/booking process (unless you have chosen to pay later). Once this has been processed you’ll be transferred back to MY CIMA.
Scheduling your exam by phone
You can also schedule an exam over the phone by calling the CIMA contact centre on +44 (0)20 8849 2251 and they’ll request your details then transfer you to Pearson VUE who will schedule your exam and take your payment (unless you have chosen to pay later).
Once you have scheduled your exam – whether online or by phone – you will receive a confirmation email from Pearson VUE.
Rescheduling an exam
If you need to reschedule an exam log on to your MY CIMA account.
You can reschedule an exam:
- Up to 48 hours before a Certificate in Business Accounting exam.
- Up to 48 hours before an objective test.
- While the exam registration period is open for case studies.
You cannot reschedule an exam later than these times.