Christ University Mcom study tips
Christ University Mcom study tips:- we will provide complete details of Christ University Mcom study tips in this article
Christ University Mcom Study Tips
Christ University Mcom Study Tips : Before starting with the studies, students should design their own time-table which directs all the material that has to be covered and tells them how much is needed to be studied each day. A schedule of every subject should be made with different priorities. Tough subjects and the ones in which a student is weak should be given more hours, and easier ones should be given less hours with sufficient intervals between each subject. The timetable should very importantly have breaks in between. Fear and stress are one of the major factors which tend to become an obstacle in getting high percentage. One should loose all the fear and free his mind. Approximating a certain score to achieve is beyond our control .This fact also needs to be understood by parents, who should not pressurize their children but rather boost up their confidence.
Christ University Mcom Study Tips :-Department Overview
The Department of Commerce, the oldest and largest department of the University, believes in developing and nurturing global competencies in students through quality education, research and continuous innovation and was started in the year 1969. It provides a proficient environment to nurture commerce professionals with a high level of knowledge and competence to effectively contribute to society with commitment and integrity. The department offers undergraduate courses like BCom, BCom (Honours), Masters Programme in Commerce, and Master in Philosophy that is challenging and provides a strong foundation to student in developing the right competencies required to sustain them in this changing global scenario. It also provides value added professional programmes and certificates through recognised global bodies such as Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI), UK and Insurance Institute of India (III). In recognition of excellence in the provision of higher education in the fields of financial services, CISI awarded the University with the ?CISI centre of Excellence Accreditation?, the only university outside the UK which has been conferred with this status. With the student strength of over 2200, the department ranks third in India and the first in Bengaluru for the Commerce education (The India Today- Nielsen Survey 2016).
Christ University Mcom Study Tips:-Introduction to Program
The MCom programme is intended to develop teaching and research talent to create academic expertise suiting to contemporary needs of the society. The programme is of two years duration (4 semesters) with emphasis on research. It nurtures research culture and has innovative features like papers by research, industry internship and teaching practice in BCom classes under the supervision of faculty mentors. The third and fourth semesters offers electives in ?Accounting and Taxation? & ?Banking& Insurance?. Students are also required to undertake project work in the second year. As a value addition, current affairs and journal club sessions are regularly conducted.
Christ University Mcom Study Tips
Christ University Mcom Study Tips :
- A minimum 12-hour study is recommended.
- Do not study one subject for more than 2 hours. If you are stuck with something leave it and take another subject.
- Listen to music to unwind. Avoid television to the maximum extent.
- Recommended food is preferably vegetarian. If not keep oily foods and non-vegetarian to the minimum as meat, and non-vegetarian cause hangover.
- Have a proper intake of water and keep yourself adequately hydrated.
- Butter cheese to be curtailed if not stopped.
- Ensure to eat adequate fruits with vitamin A and E, as they are the most important for the eyes and the brain. Avoid grapes [peak season] as they can cause sleep.
- Eat yogurt or curd once a day. Lemon juice with honey but without sugar is also suggested.
- Avoid pulses like gram and white peas in diet.
- Have a protein enriched food and a fibre diet. Soybean is the best and the cheapest.
- Eat much salads as much as you eat your staple food like rice or chapattis.
- Sleep is recommended for at least 8 hours divided into 2 intervals, of 1 hour in the afternoon and 7 hours during the night.
- Take an antioxidant that will make you feel fresh and rejuvenated. Consult your doctor for the same. You may gain wait for some time but it reduces after you stop them.
- Keep the study place clean and tidy.
- Take bath twice a day once in the morning and evening. Bathe with a splash of Dettol [one lid in one bucket of water] to de odour you body.
- Switch off mobile phones during study.
- Comfortable clothing with soothing colours is what you should wear in house and during exams.
- If you miss on any schedule, try to catch up with the work that has to follow. Skip what is lost.
- Working out or exercising for at least, one hour in a day is a must. Play and sweat out but do not go in polluted areas for workout.
- Ensure that your brain gets fresh oxygen every day. Evening walk or morning walks is what is recommended.
- If your seat no is in a college that is not your own then visit that place before the exam because you will be psychologically more familiar with the conditions and the environment in the place and that will help you to adjust better.
- Try thinking positive and avoid people who are of negative attitude.
- Take a 15-minute break every 2 hours.
- Visit prayer halls and churches before people gather and try to meditate. If you do not visit prayer houses daily, try to meditate in house and recollect those moments, which you cherish a lot.
- Be positive and pray a lot.
- Do not over exert yourself, as it will cause only problems.
- Ensure to keep your favourite pens clothes and other personal effects in proper condition.
- Ensure to take a laxative preferably an Ayurvedic one 2 weeks before the exam to ensure proper bowel motions and cleaning up your system.
- Do not wear stale clothes. Change every time you take a bath. Recommended to have a hot shower so that it freshens up the mind and body.
- Do not study in air-conditioned rooms as exam atmosphere is at ambient temperature.
Christ University Mcom Study Tips
CAKART provides India’s top MCOM faculty video classes – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get MCOM Video classes from CAKART.in to do a great preparation for your exam.
Watch MCOM first year sample video lectures Here
Watch MCOM Second year sample video lecture Here
Watch MCOM Third year Sample video lecture Here