Christ University Mcom fee stucture
Christ University Mcom fee stucture:- we will provide complete details of Christ University Mcom fee stucture in this article.
Christ University Mcom fee stucture:-History
Christ University was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers Christ University.
Established in 1969 as Christ College, it undertook path breaking initiatives in Indian higher education with the introduction of innovative and modern curricula, insistence on academic discipline, imparting of Holistic Education and adoption of global higher education practices with the support of creative and dedicated staff. The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India conferred Autonomy to Christ College in 2004 and identified it as an Institution with Potential for Excellence in 2006. In 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, declared the institution a Deemed to be University, in the name and style of Christ University. One of the first institutions in India to be accredited in 1998 by the NAAC, and subsequently in 2004 and 2016, Christ University has the top grade ‘A’ in the 4-point scale.
The multi-disciplinary University which focuses on teaching research and service, offers Bachelors to Doctoral programmes in humanities, social sciences, science, commerce, management, engineering, education and law to over 18000 students. The campus is a living example for the harmonious multiculturalism with students from all the states of India and from around 60 different countries. Christ University publishes six peer-reviewed research journals and has published more than 300 books in Kannada and English. A promoter of sports, music and literary activities, it is a nurturing ground for creative excellence.
Christ University Mcom fee stucture:-MASTER OF COMMERCE (MCOM)
The MCom programme is intended to develop teaching and research talent to create academic expertise suiting to contemporary needs of the society. The programme is of two years duration (4 semesters) with emphasis on research. It nurtures research culture and has innovative features like papers by research, industry internship and teaching practice in BCom classes under the supervision of experienced faculty mentors. The third and fourth semesters offers electives in ‘Accounting and Taxation’ & ‘Finance and Banking’. Students are also required to undertake project work in the second year. As a value addition, current affairs and journal club sessions are regularly conducted.
There is a need to transform teaching as a profession more than a mere career to bring in the right skills, capability and attitude in the field of academics in the larger interest of sustainable education. The programme aims to-
- To create faculty of quality and competence in the subject areas of Commerce & Management.
- To inculcate research culture amongst students.
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a focus on Holistic Education.
Christ University Mcom fee stucture:-Department Overview
The Department of Commerce, the oldest and largest department of the University, believes in developing and nurturing global competencies in students through quality education, research and continuous innovation and was started in the year 1969. It provides a proficient environment to nurture commerce professionals with a high level of knowledge and competence to effectively contribute to society with commitment and integrity. The department offers undergraduate courses like BCom, BCom (Honours), Masters Programme in Commerce, and Master in Philosophy that is challenging and provides a strong foundation to student in developing the right competencies required to sustain them in this changing global scenario. It also provides value added professional programmes and certificates through recognised global bodies such as Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA, Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI), UK and Insurance Institute of India (III). In recognition of excellence in the provision of higher education in the fields of financial services, CISI awarded the University with the ?CISI centre of Excellence Accreditation?, the only university outside the UK which has been conferred with this status. With the student strength of over 2200, the department ranks third in India and the first in Bengaluru for the Commerce education (The India Today- Nielsen Survey 2016).
Christ University Mcom fee stucture:-Fees 2017
- Admission Registration fee of INR 5000/ (Non Refundable)
- Programme fee as per the below table
|Year||Karnataka||Other State||NRI||SAARC / AFRICA / OCI / PIO / ASEAN||Other Foreign Nationals|
|1||55000 INR||65000 INR||105000 INR||2500 USD||3200 USD|
|2||55000 INR||55000 INR||105000 INR||2500 USD||3200 USD|
|It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for all years, there will be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.|
1. Indian nationals pursuing international curriculum in India, will pay the fee applicable for NRI status for the first year. Indian citizens who have studied foreign syllabi in India for the qualifying examination (applying for UG / PG / MPhil / PhD Programme has to be approved by UGC / AIU).(The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
2. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;2.1. Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.2.2. Are NRI and candidates who have applied under NRI category.
3. To claim Indian / Karnataka category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in India / Karnataka. (Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals).
4. Admission registration fee of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission. This fee will be apart from cancellation charges if any applicable.
5. Candidates If “Selected” after appearing for the final selection process, The fee may be paid through the following option:
To pay via bank transfer, Candidates must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Christ University Mcom fee stucture
CAKART provides India’s top M.COM faculty video classes – online Classes – at very cost effective rates. Get M.COM Video classes from CAKART.in to do a great preparation for your exam.
Watch M.COM Economics sample video lectures
Watch M.COM Accounting Sample video lecture what is m com course
Watch M.COM Mathematics Sample video lecture m com course details
For any questions chat with us by clicking on the chat button below or give a missed call at 9980100288