Christ University Mcom admission form
Christ University Mcom admission form:- we will provide complete details of Christ University Mcom admission form in this article.
Christ University Mcom admission form
The MCom programme is intended to develop teaching and research talent to create academic expertise suiting to contemporary needs of the society. The programme is of two years duration (4 semesters) with emphasis on research. It nurtures research culture and has innovative features like papers by research, industry internship and teaching practice in BCom classes under the supervision of faculty mentors. The third and fourth semesters offers electives in ?Accounting and Taxation? & ?Banking& Insurance?. Students are also required to undertake project work in the second year. As a value addition, current affairs and journal club sessions are regularly conducted.
There is a need to transform teaching as a profession more than a mere career to bring in the right skills, capability and attitude in the field of academics in the larger interest of sustainable education.
The programme aims –
- To create faculty of quality and competence in the subject areas of Commerce & Management.
- To inculcate research culture amongst students.
- To nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills with a bent on Holistic Education.
Christ University Mcom admission form:-Admission Process
|Candidates will be intimated about the selection status (Selected / Wait Listed / Not Selected) through their unique ID login page/application status page on the University website www.christuniversity.in. The selection process results will be declared within 72 hours after the selection process session is complete or announced by the university.|
The selected candidates must process admission at Office of Admissions, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, within 3 working days of declaration of Selection results / as per the stipulated date and time mentioned in offer of admission card / by Office of Admissions.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the submission of mandatory original documents mentioned below;
1. Copy of Class 10 and class 12 marks statement.
2. Mark statement of semester I, II, III, IV, V & VI / Year I, II & III, if candidate is pursuing a six semester / three year undergraduate course (Mandatory).
3. Mark statement of semester I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII & VIII / Year I, II, III & IV, if candidate is pursuing a eight semester / four year undergraduate course (Mandatory).
4. Mark statement of semester I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X / Year I, II, III, IV & V, if candidate is pursuing a ten semester / five year undergraduate course (Mandatory).
5. Provisional degree certificate, if candidate has completed / graduated in or before November 2015 (Mandatory).
6. Degree certificate (Convocation certificate), if candidate has graduated in or before June 2015 (Mandatory).
7. Transfer certificate from last qualified institution (TC) (Mandatory).
8. Migration Certificate from the last qualifying University (Under Graduate Level) for students from outside Karnataka (Mandatory).
9. Copy of work related documents (Joining letter / Experience Letter & Latest Salary Slip) (Full Time / Part Time) (If Available).
10. Candidate must print the South Indian bank account opening form attached with the E-Admission card, and carry the copy to process admission. Fields marked with (*) are mandatory. Affix 1 passport size photograph and 1 stamp size photograph in the space provided (Mandatory).
The selected candidates must remit the annual fee at the south Indian Bank, Christ University, main campus branch, on collecting the fee challan from the Office of Admissions, Ground Floor, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, within the stipulated date and time mentioned in the e-admission card / mentioned by the Office of Admissions or else, the offer of admission will stand cancelled.
The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID card as well as a South Indian Bank ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fees payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places. Candidates are advised to collect the South Indian Bank account opening form along with fees challan and process it at the Bank branch on the University premises.
Candidates who fall under International student category (ISC), selected, should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bengaluru, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bengaluru.
Class commencement date and time will be intimated during the admission process for the Academic Year 2016 – 17
I) The University does not collect any donation / capitation fees other than that stipulated as the annual fees.
II) All those admitted to the course will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost.
III) Admitted student who wishes to avail of bank loan will be provided a recommendation letter.
IV) The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
Cancellation will be based on UGC regulation F.No 6-1(7)/2006(CPP-I) which states “Should a student leave after joining the course and if the seat consequently falling vacant has been filled by another candidate by the last date of admissions, the Institution must return the fee collected with proportionate deductions on monthly fee and proportionate hostel rent, wherever applicable”.
The application for cancellation should be submitted by the candidate in-person (Mandatory) by presenting the (Mandatory) documents mentioned below:
a) Original fee paid receipt,
b) Document submission receipt and
c) Any other documents that had been received from this institution.
No email, telephonic or courier / postal communication will be accepted for cancellation / refund process.
Christ University Mcom admission form:-Admission for International Student Category
|One who falls under at least one of the following categories can apply only under International Student Category:|
1. Foreign citizens,
2. PIO card holders and
3. OCI (Dual Citizens)
Christ University Mcom admission form:-Admission for NRI Student Category
|Students who fall under any of the following classifications, at the time of application can apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the category for the entire duration of the course|
1. NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
2. Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit
3. Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India
4. Indian Citizen, pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabi outside India
5. Indian citizen pursued studies for qualifying examination in foreign syllabi in India
Note: For 5, not falling under 1 to 4 above, international student category fee will be applicable only for the year of admission.
Student seeking admission through NRI Student category has a different application process
For Online application form and Admission / Application process details under this category kindly contact through the email given below:
Christ University Mcom admission form
CAKART provides India’s top M.COM faculty video classes – online Classes – at very cost effective rates. Get M.COM Video classes from CAKART.in to do a great preparation for your exam.
Watch M.COM Economics sample video lectures Visit cakart.in
Watch M.COM Accounting Sample video lecture Visit cakart.in
Watch M.COM Mathematics Sample video lecture Visit cakart.in
For any questions chat with us by clicking on the chat button below or give a missed call at 9980100288