CFA Level 3 Exam Eligibility Criteria
CFA Level 3 Exam Eligibility Criteria: Checkout the Eligibility Requirements for CFA Level 3 Examination and other CFA related updates in CAKART.
To enrol in the CFA Level III Exam;
You must pass the CFA Level I and Level II with a Bachelor Degree from a Recognised University.
CFA Exam Eligibility:
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program at the time of registration*
- or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
- or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrolment.
2) Have a valid international travel passport (required for enrolment and exam registration)
3) Candidates with a degree in progress: If you initially enrol/register as a final year undergraduate student with a degree in progress, you may not register for the Level II exam until you have earned your degree, or obtained professional work experience that meets the program’s entrance requirements. When your degree is awarded, update your account education information to certify that your degree has been received.
To complete the CFA Program:
- Meet the CFA Program entrance requirements and enroll in the program
- Complete the course of study and pass the three levels of exams
- Become a regular member of CFA Institute (required to receive your charter)
To earn a CFA charter, you must:
- Have four years of qualified investment work experience
- Become a regular member of CFA Institute
- Pledge to adhere to the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct,
- Apply for membership to a local CFA member society, and
- Complete the CFA Program.
Eligibility Requirements for CFA exam
You can take the exam as long as you :
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree, or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree at the time of registration, or have four years of qualified, professional work experience or a combination of work/college experience that totals four years
- Meet the professional conduct admission criteria
- Can take the exams in English
- Have a valid international travel passport
Some Good reasons why you want to visit www.cakart.in
Many students buy CA CS CMA video Lectures,books,scanner through CAKART due to various reasons:
Reason no 1.
Scarcity of good faculty in locality who can teach subjects well. CAKART provided offline solution, that was very helpful.
Reason no 2.
The commute in city wastes lot of time. People think its an smarter decision and saved a lot of time by not joining so many classes in different parts of city.
Reason no 3.
People don’t have time for classroom coaching. Putting a regular schedule for study after being employed is difficult.