Dear Professional Members,
A warm greeting from the Committee for Cooperatives & NPO sectors.
As you may kindly be aware that, the Committee for Cooperatives & NPO sectors of the ICAI is taking various initiatives to create awareness in the country about sectors.
An extensive Certificate Course on Cooperatives is being conducted by the Committee to make the members competent in this era of Cooperative. This Course is conducted at various locations throughout the country. The Course aims at providing:
- About Cooperative Societies.
- Co-operatives Societies-World scenario.
- Laws Applicable to Co-operative Societies.
- Formation of Co-operative Societies.
- Management, Accounting and Audit aspects of Co-operative Societies
- Taxation aspects of Co-operative Societies.
- Accounting, Audit and Legal issues in Urban Co-operative Societies
- Appearing before the authorities
The duration of the Co-operatives Certificate Course is 6 days (on Saturday & Sunday). The Course is being organized at various different locations across the country. The Course will commence at the following cities at the following dates:
|1.||Thane||9th, 10th January, 16th , 17th January , and 23rd ,24th January 2016|
|2.||Patna||23rd , 24th January, 30th , 31st January, 06th , 7th February, 2016|
|3.||Delhi||6th , 7th February, 13th ,14th February and 20th ,21st February 2016|
CERTIFICATE COURSE ON CO-OPERATIVES
The course duration: 6 Days (36 CPE hours) and will be done as per request received from programme organizing units, normally on weekend days (i.e. Saturday & Sunday).
Session Sr. No.
|1||a) History of Co-operatives Sector and Overview of Co-operative Movement in the World and in India|
b) Types of Cooperative Societies
2a) Constitutional Provisions relating to Co-operatives
b) Set up of the State Department of Co-operation
3a) Overview of Multi State Co-operative Societies Act, 2002 and Rules
b) Setup of office of the Central Registrar of Co-operative Societies
4 Professional Opportunities in Co-operatives DAY 2 5 state Co-operative Acts & Rules 6 Bye Laws for all co-operative Sectors And preparation of Audit Manual for all types of societies and making the group for doing the same 7 Liquidation, Merger, restructuring of Co-operatives. 8 Producer Companies Under Companies Act, 1956.DAY 3 9Incentives to co-operative sector under the Income Tax Act 196110Issues in taxation of co-operatives societies
- Aspects of Mutuality
- Issues in Housing Societies
- Issues in co-operative Banks
- TDS provisions etc
11 Service Tax Applicability and Provisions Relating to Co-operative Societies.12 Vat Applicability and Provisions Relating to Co-operative Societies.DAY 4 13 Financial Reporting for Cooperatives
(Especially Multi- State Co-operatives)
14 Auditing and Reporting of Co-operatives
Auditing Standards, Audit Reports, Rectification Reports
15 Annual Legal Compliances for Co-operatives 16 Transfer of Properties, Stamp Duty and Registration Provisions Applicable to Co-operatives
- Transfer of Property Act,1882
- The Registration Act,1908
- Stamp Laws
DAY 5 17 Cooperative Banking
- Nature of Cooperative Bank
- Types of Co-operative Banks-
Land Development Bank
- Laws applicable to Cooperative Banks:
– Prudential Norms applicable to Co-operative Banks & Co-operative Credit Societies.
– Reserve Bank of India Act,1934
– Banking Regulation Act,1949
– Prevention of Money Laundering Act,2002
– Other Acts Applicable
18 Important Master Circulars for Cooperative Banks
- Inspection & Audit Systems in Primary (Urban) Co-operative Banks
- Know Your Customer (KYC) norms / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards / Combating of Financing of Terrorism (CFT) / Obligation of Banks under PMLA, 2000
- Income Recognition, Asset Classification, Provisioning and Other Related Matters
- Loans and Advances – Statutory and Other Restrictions
- Statutory Reserves – Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) by Primary (Urban) Co-operative Banks.
- Statutory Reserves – Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) by Primary (Urban) Co-operative Banks
- Frauds – Classification and Reporting
19 Accounting and Management in Cooperative Banks
- CRR / SLR: Investments- regulations, types, valuation etc.
- Various Returns to various Authorities: Reserve Bank of India, Co-operative Department-Central / State- as the case may be.
- Camel Ratings: Both of RBI and Co-operative Department
- Loan documentation: Various loans
- Stamp Duty Act and Registration Act – Important provisions
- Accounting for NPAs: Interest due, provisioning, recovery etc.
20 Auditing and Taxation of Cooperative BanksDAY 6 21Dispute Resolution for Cooperatives
- Co-operatives Courts/Tribunals
- Co-operative Appellate Courts/Tribunals
- Arbitration and Conciliation,1996
- Panel for Arbitration
- Sec 89 of Code of Civil Procedure
22Co-operative Governance for Co-operative Societies and Drafting skills related to Cooperatives
23Financing and Fund Raising by Cooperatives24Governments Funds and Subsidies provisions for Co-operatives
Participants will be provided material on Co-operatives, Power point presentations prepared by the renowned faculties will also be circulated amongst the participants.
We strongly believe that through this Certification course, participants gain adequate knowledge in the area of Co-operatives which in turn provides them ample opportunities in India. Accordingly, it is recommended for members to kindly enroll for this course to become competent in this era of Co-operatives.
Registration is on first-cum-first-serve basis. Registration is now open. Request you for early registration. And after registration send us an email with the scan copy of registration form and preferred location of the Course at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completion of the classes, an exam will be held within the 2-3 weeks. 80% Attendance is required to appear in the exam.
For registration, please visit at link: http://cconpo.icai.org/?page_id=3490
Fees – Rs. 7,500/- (For members who have not completed 5 year as on date of enrolment)
Rs. 10, 000/- (For others)
For Online Payment please click on the following link:
For members who have not completed 5 years as on date of enrolment – https://www.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=974
For other members – https://www.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=975
For Offline Payment:
In case the payment is through D.D/Pay Order, it should be drawn in the favor of “Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”, payable at New Delhi.
Interested candidates may kindly visit www.cconpo.icai.org under the head Certificate Course for detailed information. For any other inquiry kindly contact to registration and other details kindly contact us at 0120-3045996/3876869 or email us at email@example.com.
Certificate Course on Cooperatives at Thane from 09 Jan 2016
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click here to download FREE CA CS CMA books.