CA SUMEET SONI Video Classes and Books
About CA SUMEET SONI Video Classes and Books
M.COM, ACA, CS(EXECUTIVE)
- C.A. Final, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Nagpur Chapter, 2012
- C.S. Executive, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Nagpur Chapter, 2011, Group-I Cleared.
- M. Com,RashtrasantTukdojiMaharaj Nagpur University, 2008-2010.
- Associate Chartered Accountant, at R. M. Shah & Company, Chartered Accountants.
- Hand in Hand with teaching, also as a practicing chartered accountant, joined a very reputed firm R. M. Shah & Company in order to learn and excel in the field of Auditing, taxation and project financing.
- Owner, End to End Experts, Nagpur, 2014.
- This entity was set-up in the year 2014 itself with the view to provide Financial advice, management consultancy services, training and recruitment services to clients.
- Proud to say that we have some overseas clients as well.
Accountant and Financial Advisor, at various middle – sized proprietorship and partnership firms, 2002 to Present.
- The job of part time accounting being demand of time and circumstances was started at the age of 14 with very little knowledge but with high confidence in this field.
- Proper help from various people at proper time helped me to sustain in this field till present.
- Assisted few lawyers also on behalf of customers in Income – Tax matters.Owner, Soniji Accounts Bureau, Ganjakhet Square, Nagpur, 2002 to 2007.
- A well established reputed office where variety of works relating to accounts, taxation and advisory matters were undertaken.
- The responsibilities of the affairs were jointly handled by me and my mother and staff of 4 people due to an unfortunate death of my father in July 2002.
- It was ensured that the firm was run efficiently, its public records kept accurately and taxes paid properly and on time.
- Beyond carrying out the fundamental task of the occupation, preparing, analyzing, recording and verifying financial documents and other related task were properly handled to the utmost satisfaction of the customers.
- For a better future planning and for further studies the office was closed down in 2007.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE –
- Central Academy of Professional Studies, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, 2014 to Present
Subject: Fundamentals of Accounting, Advanced Accounting & Company Accounting at various level of CA, CS and CWA.
- Being in association with the most reputed and largest academy in Vidarbha is undoubtedly the biggest stepping stone in my professional carrer.
- Teaching in the institute from where you have studied and gained utmost knowledge from very experienced faculties and my Ideal CA D.G. Sharma Sir is somewhat a dream come true.
- The only objective which is kept in mind while teaching in CAPS is to give the knowledge at least at par with what I have received during my learning phase.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Dhantoli, Nagpur, March 2013 to Present
Subject :Accounting & Advanced Accounting to CA IPCC
- Teaching in a place from where you have once studied is always a great pleasure.
- Having been trusted by the Chairman of ICAI is a milestone step in my teaching career.
- Indian Institute of Job-Oriented Training, Dharampeth, Nagpur, 2011 to 2013
Subject : Fundamentals of Accounting & Advance Accountancy
- Started teaching career as a teacher with IIJT Finance.
- Successfully completed four batches of Fundamentals of Accounting & Advance Accountancy and have a number of highly satisfied students.
- With the view to provide dedicated teaching to professional courses like CA/CS/CWA left the institute in January 2013.Other Institutes, Nagpur 2012 to 2014.
- Also have the experience in teaching in other academies / Institutes in Nagpur.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS–
- Though the biggest Award and Achievement for any teacher is the Trust, Satisfaction and most importantly the Success of his students, which I can confidently say that I have achieved by having almost 90%+ passing rate of students.
- Started career in Accounting at the Age of 14 years.
- Regular visiting faculty at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Nagpur Branch.
Top CA Final Video Classes
|FR&AS||MK jain – MICE careeer|
|SFM||Bhadrinarayan – Ewhiz|
|Advance Audit||Vikas oswal – Pinnacle|
|Corporate law||Balasubramanyam – Ewhiz|
|AMA||Annapoorni (QT,OR) – Ewhiz|
|AMA||Ajith Sivadas (costing) – Ewhiz|
|DT||L. Muralidharan – Sreeram|
|IDT||Tarun Raj – Pinnacle|
Top CA Final Recommended Books
|FR & AS||STUDENTS GUIDE TO ACCOUNTING STANDARDS (CA/ CMA FINAL )||D S RAWAT|
|SFM||STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT||RAVI M. KISHORE|
|Corporate Law||Bestword CA FINAL Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws by Munish Bhandari||Munish Bhandari|
|Advanced audit||A S Foundation Advanced Auditing And Professional Ethics For CA Final By Vinod Kumar Agarwal ( Edition : June 2014 )||V.K. Agarwal|
|AMA||ADVANCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING||RAVI M KISHORE|
|DT||DIRECT TAXES READY RECKONER||DR. V. K. SINGHANIA|
|IDT||Indirect Tax Laws for CA Final for November 2014||Yogendra Bangar|
|ISCA||Padhuka CCH Students Handbook on Information Systems Control and Audit for CA Final by Nirupama Sekar G||Nirupama G Sekar and G Sekar and B Saravana Prasath|
Many students turned off for CA CS CMA Video Lectures through CAKART due to various reasons:
Reason no 1.
Scarcity of good faculty in locality who can teach subjects well. CAKART provided offline solution, that was very helpful.
Reason no 2.
The commute in city wastes lot of time. People think its an smarter decision and saved a lot of time by not joining so many classes in different parts of city.
Reason no 3.
People dont have time for classroom coaching. Putting a regular schedule for study after being employed is difficult.
For more details visit www.cakart.in
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in