CA Registration 2015 – The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to students registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Common Proficiency Course on or before 1st April / 1st October and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.
CA CPT Registration 2015 for the Common Proficiency Test first step is to register for the Common Proficiency Course (CPC). Candidates must first register with ICAI and only then they can fill the CA CPT June 2015 application form. The last date to apply has been announced by ICAI (check notification for CA CPT June 2015 here). Before applying for the exam, candidate must register for the Common Proficiency Test Course.
Application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course
CA Registration 2015 – ca cpt Register online here – (https://www.icai.org/cptform.html). If you have any doubts, please refer to the FAQs.
Register for IPCC May 2015 – Procedure
A Student can appear for CA IPCC Exams after 8 Months of having submitted the IPCC Registration Form (earlier the duration was 9 Months but was reduced to 8 Months on 30th Jan 2012 by ICAI) Although the IPCC Registration Forms are accepted by ICAI throughout the year – the IPCC Exams are held only twice every year – i.e. in the month of May and November every year.
A reverse calculation reveals that to be eligible to appear for November Exams – a student has to submit the IPCC Registration Form on or before
|Attempt Due||Last Date for IPCC Registration|
|May Attempt||1st September of the previous year|
|November Attempt||1st March of the same year|
for IPCC November 2014 attempt, you must have to register on or before 28th February 2014.
for IPCC May 2015 attempt, you must have to register on or before 31st August 2014.
Documents required for Registration to IPCC:
Students, while submitting Intermediate (IPC) Course registration form at concerned Regional office, should enclose the following:
1) Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate (IPC) Course registration fee (Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India payable at either New Delhi/ Mumbai/ Chennai/ Kolkata/ Kanpur” as the case may be.
2) Attested copy of 12th pass or its equivalent Central Government recognised examination pass marks statement (applicable to CPT route students).
3) Copy of CPT Pass marks statement, (applicable to CPT route students) (Note: Students are advised not to wait for CPT marks statement to be received from Examination division for registration to Intermediate (IPC) Course but proceed for Intermediate (IPC) Course registration with a copy of downloaded CPT marks statement).
4) Graduation/Post Graduation marks statements or Intermediate level examination pass statement having passed the Intermediate level examination of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India for admission to Intermediate (IPC) Course under Direct Entry Scheme.
CA Final Registration
The CA Final Registration is not automatic and every student who is interested in undergoing this level has to enrol himself for the same. Registration can be applied for by submitting the CA Final Registration Form along with the prescribed fee and the supporting documents.
- Download: CA Final Registration Form
A Registration Fees of Rs. 10,000 is to be paid along with the Registration Form. However, if the student has not paid the Registration Fees for Articleship, he also has to pay a one-time Articleship Registration Fees of Rs. 2,000 along with the Registration Form.
The Fee shall be payable by pay of a Demand Draft/Pay Order made in favour of “The Secretary, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi/Mumbai/Chennai/Kolkatta/Kanpur in accordance with the registered address of the Student.
The Student shall also submit the following documents at the time of submission of the Registration Form:-
- Copy of IPCC Marksheet attested by a Chartered Accountant
- Demand Draft/Pay Order towards CA Final Registration Fee
Last Date for Submission of CA Final Registration Form
ICAI has not prescribed any Last Date for the submission of CA Final Registration Form because there is no correlation between the date of submission of CA Final Registration Form and the eligibility for appearing for CA Final Exams.
A CA Student can appear for CA Final Exams in the last 6 months of his articleship. In other words, as the duration of articleship is 3 years, a student can appear for CA Final Exams after completing a minimum of 2.5 years of articleship. The student can appear for any attempt that falls after completing 2.5 years of articleship.
Students are requested to note that although you can apply for CA Final Registration only after clearing both groups of IPCC, you can start your articleship even after clearing the Group I of IPCC
- Procedure for Registration of Articleship
- Maximum Leaves allowed during Articleship period
A Student can apply for CA Final Registration at any time before submitting the CA Final Exam Form. It usually takes ICAI a few months to process the CA Final Registration Form and therefore we recommend students to apply for CA Final Registration minimum 3 months before submitting the CA Final Exam Form.
- Recommended Read: Procedure for submitting the CA Final Exam Form
On submitting the CA Final Registration Form, ICAI will provide you with the latest study material and the practice manual. However, you also download the Study Material and Practice Manual online.
- Download: ICAI Study Material, Practice Manual, RTP, Suggested Answers, Complier Online
If you want more books from different authors for different exams like CS and CMA at www.cakart.in You can get Video Lectures , Scanners and Textbooks from India’s Best Faculties and best authors.
At CAKART (www.cakart.in) you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive), most popular books of best authors (ebooks, hard copies), best scanners and all exam related information and notifications. Visit www.cakart.inand chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.