CA Intermediate Revaluation form, procedure ICAI for May 2018 exam
CA Intermediate Revaluation: CA Inter May 2018 exam was held from May 3rd to May 17th.
ICAI CA Intermediate may 2018 exam result is expected to be declared on 1st august.
Table of Contents
About CA Intermediate Revaluation result, form, procedure – May 2018 Exam
In case a candidate is not satisfied with the Marks awarded to him in the CA Intermediate Result, he can apply for Revaluation of Answer Sheets.
CA Intermediate revaluation is for all the students who wish for reviewing their answer sheet.
Moreover, in case a candidate feels that his Answer Sheet should also be disclosed, the option of disclosing and inspection of Answer Sheets has also been extended for the benefit of the Students.
Read complete details and procedure to check CA Inter may 2018 result here, CA Intermediate result
CA Intermediate Revaluation form May 2018:How to apply Intermediate revaluation online
There is No Standard Procedure/ Application Form for applying for Revaluation of Marks of CA Intermediate. A simple Hand written application should be submitted to the Institute in the Candidate’s Own Handwriting indicating.
- Roll No. (CA Intermediate Admit Card)
- Student Reg. No.
- Paper(s) to be verified
- Examination Appeared – (CA Intermediate)
- Address for Communication
CA Intermediate Revaluation form:The request for verification will be considered only after the application in the candidate’s own handwriting in Hindi language if the medium of examination was Hindi else in English language duly signed with requisite fee by way of DD is received within 1 month of the date of declaration of Results.
The Candidate should not write his mobile no. or email id or landline numbers in such verification requests. Printed Applications would be rejected.
CA Intermediate Revaluation form: An Application for Verification/Revaluation of Marks can also be made online on icaiexam.icai.org. In case the Student opts for submission of application online, he would be required to Scan the Handwritten Revaluation Application and upload it on the above mentioned website.
The Payment of Revaluation Fees in this case would be made using Debit/ Credit Card. After uploading the Scanned Copy online, the Student wont be required to send the hard copy to ICAI.
CA Intermediate Revaluation: Candidates can send in their handwritten verification applications along with the demand drafts for the applicable verification fees, so as to reach us, on or before the due dates mentioned here in below, at the address given below:
1. The online application window for verification will be available after exam.
2. Candidate has to write an application in his/her own handwriting preferably in black ink, Sign it, scan it as a jpg file of size 8-200KB) and upload the same. If the candidate appeared for the exam in Hindi then the application must be in Hindi and if the candidate appeared for the exam in English then the application must be in English.
Do write the following:
- Roll Number,
- Registration Number,
- Month/Year of Exam
- do not forget to sign before scanning.
The list of papers to be verified will be taken from your selection made through the portal and not from what is written in the scanned image.
3. In case the uploaded scanned image is not confirming to above parameters, the online application for verification will not be considered for any action and no refund of fees for the same will be considered.
4. The payment has to be made online through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Net banking is not accepted.
5. After the successful payment you will get Successful transaction screen. You may print the same & keep for your record.
In case the money gets deducted from your account and you do not get a “Successful” transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office.
The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 45 days after the close of verification window. Click below link to check your verification / revaluation application status.
6. Please note that it is mandatory to upload scanned copy of your handwritten verification request on the portal, failing which you will not be permitted to submit an online verification request.
In case you are unable to upload scanned copy of your handwritten request, or not able to login due to any reason, you may send your handwritten request along with the Demand Draft for the applicable fee, by speed post/registered post.
The Additional Secretary (Exams),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
Details about CA Intermediate Revaluation fees – May 2018
Intermediate Revaluation: Fees for Revaluation of Marks
Fee for Revaluation of Marks for CA Intermediate is Rs. 100/- per paper subject.
Fees is to be remitted by way of Demand Draft in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” and payable at New Delhi.
Along with this CA Intermediate course Revaluation, you also must read the following articles
CA Inter Revaluation: The articles below will help you with everything you will need to register for the Intermediate Exam with dates,admit card and result.
CA Inter Revaluation: Please note that thousands of students are using Intermediate exam study material from CAKART to pass the Intermediate exam. Most of these study materials are available for free. These are curated by exam experts who have been toppers in the past. Click on the links below to access.