CA Intermediate Revaluation form, procedure ICAI for Nov 2019 exam
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts CA Intermediate exams twice a year in the months of May and November. ICAI CA Intermediate November 2019 is declared on the 3rd of February 2020 (evening).
CA Intermediate Result Highlights | Analysis
- A significant number of students have cleared IPCC Group-2 with exactly 150 Score.
- SIRC (Southern Region) has secured top spot with the highest pass rate, and EIRC is at the bottom.
- In order to allot all India rank, a student has to secure at least 55% aggregate marks.
- In this attempt, only 28 students secured the threshold, and therefore only 28 ranks are announced, instead of Top-50
- The Pass Rate for CA Inter (New Syllabus) group-2 has seen a sharp decline. However, Group-1 Pass Rate is significantly better than the pass rate of CA IPCC from the current attempt or even previous attempts.
CA Inter (New Syllabus):
- Out of 69,886 Students who appeared for Group-1 only, the pass percentage is 22.49% (15,719 passed).
- Out of 45,449 Students who appeared for Group-2 only, the pass percentage is 17.87% (8,122 passed).
- A total of 31,856 appeared for both groups. Out of that 4,548 passed at 14.37%.
CA IPCC (Old Syllabus):
- Out of 30,571 Students who appeared for Group-1 only, the pass percentage is 12.09% (3,695 passed)
- Out of 54,489 Students who appeared for Group-2 only, the pass percentage is 20.10% (10,952 passed).
- A total of 10,678 appeared for both groups. Out of that, 164 passed at 1.54%.
CA Inter topper information
CA Inter old syllabus toppers are from Karnataka, Kerala and New Delhi
CA Inter new syllabus toppers are from Gujarat, New Delhi, West Bengal
CA Inter old syllabus toppers scored 67.43%, 62% and 61.57%
CA Inter New Syllabus toppers scored 87%, 86.25%, and 84.75%
100% CAKART students of CA Inter qualified the exam with flying colours
Ardhra Ramesh from Bangalore, who scored top position in CA Inter was a CAKART CA Inter classes student!!
CA Foundation Result Nov 2019 Date and Time
CA Intermediate Result-Nov 2019: As per the ICAI announcement the CA foundation result date and time for Nov 2019 results have been provided as –
CA Intermediate result-Nov 2019 date – 3rd of February.
CA Intermediate result-Nov 2019 time – 4 pm
About CA Intermediate Revaluation result, form, procedure – Nov 2019 Exam
In case a candidate is not satisfied with the Marks awarded to him in the CA Intermediate Result, he can apply for Revaluation of Answer Sheets.
Important dates for CA Intermediate verification of application format for Nov 2019 exam
Apply For Verification of answer books – Intermediate(IPC), Intermediate(IPC)-Units, Intermediate & Intermediate-Units Nov 2019
|Start Date||04-02-2020 (11:00 Hrs IST)|
Apply For Inspection or Certified Copies of answer books – Intermediate(IPC), Intermediate(IPC)-Units, Intermediate & Intermediate-Units May 2018
|Start Date||04-02-2020 (11:00 Hrs IST)|
CA Intermediate revaluation is for all the students who wish for reviewing their answer sheet.
Moreover, in case a candidate feels that his Answer Sheet should also be disclosed, the option of disclosing and inspection of Answer Sheets has also been extended for the benefit of the Students.
Read complete details and procedure to check CA Inter may 2018 result here, CA Intermediate result
CA Intermediate Revaluation form Nov 2019:How to apply Intermediate revaluation online
There is No Standard Procedure/ Application Form for applying for the Revaluation of Marks of CA Intermediate. A simple Handwritten application should be submitted to the Institute in the Candidate’s Own Handwriting indicating.
- Roll No. (CA Intermediate Admit Card)
- Student Reg. No.
- Paper(s) to be verified
- Examination Appeared – (CA Intermediate)
- Address for Communication
CA Intermediate Revaluation form: The request for verification will be considered only after the application in the candidate’s own handwriting in the Hindi language if the medium of the examination was Hindi else in the English language duly signed with requisite fee by way of DD is received within 1 month of the date of declaration of Results.
The Candidate should not write his mobile no. or email id or landline numbers in such verification requests. Printed Applications would be rejected.
CA Intermediate Revaluation form: An Application for Verification/Revaluation of Marks can also be made online on icaiexam.icai.org. In case the Student opts for submission of application online, he would be required to Scan the Handwritten Revaluation Application and upload it on the above-mentioned website.
The Payment of Revaluation Fees, in this case, would be made using Debit/ Credit Card. After uploading the Scanned Copy online, the Student won’t be required to send the hard copy to ICAI.
CA Intermediate Revaluation: Candidates can send in their handwritten verification applications along with the demand drafts for the applicable verification fees, so as to reach us, on or before the due dates mentioned herein below, at the address given below:
1. The online application window for verification will be available after the exam.
2. Candidate has to write an application in his/her own handwriting preferably in black ink, sign it, scan it as a jpg file of size 8-200KB) and upload the same. If the candidate appeared for the exam in Hindi then the application must be in Hindi and if the candidate appeared for the exam in English then the application must be in English.
Do write the following:
- Roll Number,
- Registration Number,
- Month/Year of Exam
- do not forget to sign before scanning.
The list of papers to be verified will be taken from your selection made through the portal and not from what is written in the scanned image.
3. In case the uploaded scanned image is not confirming to above parameters, the online application for verification will not be considered for any action and no refund of fees for the same will be considered.
4. The payment has to be made online through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Net banking is not accepted.
5. After the successful payment, you will get Successful transaction screen. You may print the same & keep for your record.
In case the money gets deducted from your account and you do not get a “Successful” transaction screen, the status of your application will not be considered successful and the same will not be processed by the office.
The failed transactions will be credited back to your account within 45 days after the close of the verification window. Click the below link to check your verification/revaluation application status.
6. Please note that it is mandatory to upload the scanned copy of your handwritten verification request on the portal, failing which you will not be permitted to submit an online verification request.
In case you are unable to upload the scanned copy of your handwritten request, or not able to login due to any reason, you may send your handwritten request along with the Demand Draft for the applicable fee, by speed post/registered post.
The Additional Secretary (Exams),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
Details about CA Intermediate Revaluation fees – Nov 2019
Intermediate Revaluation: Fees for Revaluation of Marks
Fee for Revaluation of Marks for CA Intermediate is Rs. 100/- per paper subject.
Fees are to be remitted by way of Demand Draft in favor of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” and payable at New Delhi.
Along with this CA Intermediate course Revaluation, you also must read the following articles
CA Intermediate Best Resources:
- Best Faculty CA Intermediate Pendrive classes – Used by Toppers, prepared by Gold medalist faculty
- Most dedicated CA Intermediate Telegram channel – one of the largest channels
- No 1 CA Intermediate Android app – Most downloaded CA Foundation App
- Popular CA Intermediate YouTube Channel – Must subscribe for regular updates
To talk to a counselor directly give a missed call at 9980100288.