CA Intermediate registration for Nov 2020 exam
CA Intermediate registration for Nov 2020:
Through this article, you will get the details regarding the CA Intermediate registration and other details like CA Inter registration form, last date to register, registration fees.
The article covers step by step tutorial on the CA Intermediate Registration Procedure.
The details covered in this article are as follows :
- ICAI CA Intermediate registration form
- How to register for the Intermediate exam?
- CA Intermediate registration online
- Documents required for CA Intermediate exam
- CA intermediate registration fees
- Last date of CA Intermediate registration
CA Intermediate Registration Last Date
Intermediate course registration the last date is March 1st, 2020 for appearing in Nov 2020
examination. If you have cleared CA Foundation Exam in the results declared on 3rd February 2020 then you are allowed to register till 1st march, 2020.
ICAI CA Intermediate Registration form for Nov 2020
First of all, students should match the eligibility criteria to appear for CA Inter exams. CA Foundation or CA CPT passed students are eligible for CA Inter registration. They can wish to attempt either of the groups or both.
Students who are appearing for CA Inter through direct entry should appear for both the groups.
ICAI released the Intermediate registration form. Candidates need to go to the official website and do the registration process.
Candidates who want to register for CA Intermediate can go download the CA Intermediate registration form.
The students who want to change from CA IPCC to CA Intermediate can download CA Intermediate conversion form and apply for the exam.
CA Intermediate registration fees
We are providing you a chart below to understand the fee structure with ease.
|Details of Fees||Both Groups (Rs)||Both groups (US $)||Single Group (Rs)||Single Group (US $)|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000||1000|
CA Intermediate Registration Procedure for Nov 2020
Inter registration form: The CA Inter registration process includes the following steps as discussed below.
- First, ensure that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the CA Intermediate exam.
- Second, fill the Online CA Intermediate Registration form. You can also fill the physical offline CA Inter Application form that is available from the nearest branch of the ICAI. Enclose required documents along with the Intermediate registration form as required by ICAI.
- Pay the CA Intermediate Registration Fees to ICAI.
- It is important that you complete the registration process by the last date of CA Intermediate registration as set by ICAI
- After you have submitted the Registration form
- please ensure that you are aware of your CA inter Registration Number
- Check the CA intermediate Exam registration status of your application
- Download and print the CA Inter registration letter while checking for the Registration status.
- Use CA Intermediate Exam correction window to correct any errors made in your Intermediate registration Form
CA Intermediate Registration Online for Nov 2020 exam
CA Inter registration: The first important point to know is where to start and complete the online registration for your Intermediate exam. The online registration is always done on a website provided by ICAI. Please note that for the 2019 exams, you will need to complete the registration on the ICAI website – http://icaiexam.icai.org/.
|Step-1:||Log in to SSP portal- First, you have to create your login ID form https://eserices.icai.org|
|Step-2:||After that, you have to click Student Cycle on SSP Portal|
|Step-3:||Personal Details would be auto-filled. You should verify your personal details and correct if required then click on Save and Next. after that fill your qualification details.|
|Step-4:||Upload Photo and Signature: Now upload your recently taken photograph. Image size up to 100 KB in JPG and JPEG only.|
|Step-5:||Submit Registration Form: A one-time password will be sent to your mobile number and the verification link will be sent to your mail ID. You have to receive OPT for validation.|
Documents to be submitted with Intermediate Registration form/CA Intermediate Exam form
The following documents are to be submitted along with the Intermediate registration form.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate Registration Fees
- Attested Copies of 12th Class Pass Certificate
- Graduation/Post Graduation marks statement for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course
- Attested Copy of CPT Pass Marks Statement
Along with CA Intermediate Registration, Check other must read articles:
CA Inter application Form
CA Intermediate Best Resources
- Best Faculty CA Intermediate Pendrive classes – Used by Toppers, prepared by Gold medalist faculty
- Most dedicated CA Intermediate Telegram channel – one of the largest channels
- No 1 CA Intermediate Android app – Most downloaded CA Foundation App
- Popular CA Intermediate YouTube Channel – Must subscribe for regular updates