CA Intermediate exam pattern ICAI for November 2020 exam
CA Intermediate exam pattern: This article covers complete details on ICAI CA Intermediate exam pattern for November 2020 exam.
ICAI conducts CA Intermediate exam twice in a year i.e May and November.
In case you are registered for CA IPCC,Check CA IPCC Exam pattern at the end of this article.
About CA Intermediate Exam
CA Intermediate Course is second level for CA Exam. ICAI conducts CA Intermediate exam twice in a year i.e May and November.
Intermediate Course registration is valid for 4 years and can be revalidated any number of times for further 4 years period by paying revalidation fee of Rs.400/- or as decided by the Council from time to time.
There are 8 papers in CA Intermediate.Group 1 and Group 2 includes 4 subjects each.
ICAI CA Intermediate Exam Pattern, weight age, Paper structure
Subjects covered in Intermediate Course
Paper-1: Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-2: Corporate Laws & Other Laws (100 Marks)
- Part I: Company Law (60 Marks)
- Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
Paper-3: Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-4: Taxation (100 Marks)
- Section A: Income-Tax Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
Paper-5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
Paper-7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
- Section A: Enterprise Information Systems (50 Marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
Paper-8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance (100 Marks)
- Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
- Section B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
The subjects of Intermediate Course are classified into two groups which a student can study and appear in the examination group-wise or both the groups together.
Along with this CA Intermediate Exam Pattern, you also must read the following articles
CA Inter Exam Pattern: The articles below will help you with everything you will need to register for the Intermediate Exam with dates,admit card and result.
CA Intermediate eligibility criteria
Best Resources of CA Intermediate classes used by CA Inter Toppers:
- Best Faculty CA Intermediate Pendrive classes – Used by Toppers, prepared by Gold medalist faculty
- Most dedicated CA Intermediate Telegram channel – one of the largest channels
- No 1 CA Intermediate Android app – Most downloaded CA Foundation App
- Popular CA Intermediate YouTube Channel – Must subscribe for regular updates
To talk to a counselor directly give a missed call at 9980100288.