CA Intermediate Admit Card/ hall ticket May 2018 Exam Download here
CA intermediate Admit Card – May 2018 Exam: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released admit card for CA intermediate may 2018 to all eligible registered students who are appearing in the exam.
Admit cards for Intermediate May 2018 examination are hosted on official website http://icaiexam.icai.org with their photographs and signatures on them.
Go through the CA Intermediate admit card May 2018 for more details.
Further for downloading/printing of the admit cards, candidates will have to log into their account, which requires account name and account password, thus a student can log into ICAI, as described in this article.
This article provides complete details on admit card for CA Intermediate admit card May 2018. Please note that the admit card is also called CA Intermediate hall ticket.
To get the information about the CA IPCC admit card you can visit CA IPCC Admt card May 2018.
This article covers the following point:
- About CA Intermediate admit card may 2018 ICAI / CA Intermediate Hall Ticket may 2018
- Steps to download CA Intermediate may 2018 , online procedure by ICAI
- What to do when CA Intermediate admit card is lost
- Details on CA Intermediate admit card by post
- Procedure to follow for incorrect information in CA Intermediate such as CA Intermediate admit card without photo and signature
CA Intermediate Hall Ticket 2018 by ICAI :
CA Intermediate Admit card May 2018 : CA Intermediate | CA Intermediate may 2018 exam admit cards / hall tickets can be downloaded online.
This is what ICAI says. Admit cards in respect of candidates admitted to the Intermediate (IPC) may 2018 exam, with their photographs and signatures on them, are hosted on http://icaiexam.icai.org .
Candidates may print their admit cards, below we will provide exact step by step process to download CA Intermediate Admit card for the 2018 exam from the ICAI website through online mode.
Steps to download CA Intermediate admit card / Intermediate hall ticket may 2018 by ICAI
CA Intermediate admit Card : For downloading/printing of the admit cards, candidates will have to log in to their Single-Sign-On account at icaiexam.icai.org as under:
1. Visit http://icaiexam.icai.org
2. Login using your Login ID(Registration Number) and password
3.Click on “view” link in front of Admit Card
Procedure for downloading CA Intermediate may 2018 Admit card/Hall Ticket online :
CA Intermediate admit Card : Candidates can download CA Intermediate Admit Card may 2018 from www.icai.nic.in. The admit card of CA Intermediate may 201 exam will contain candidate’s name, photograph and signature along with other relevant details. To know how to download admit card, please read instructions given below. You must also know your PIN number for the hall ticket download process.
For downloading/printing of the admit cards from the above mentioned website, candidates will have to enter the following:
- Student registration number or bar code on the examination form and
- Personal Identification Number (PIN).
PIN is like a password. Candidates will not be able to download/print the admit card without this PIN.
What to do when CA Intermediate Admit card is lost?
CA Intermediate Admit card :
No need for worry ,
- Firstly go to the official website in your Desk Top
- Login to your Account by using your Intermediate Registration No and Password.
- If you have forgotten the password it can be retrieved by providing your email ID. (Like we do in social media)
- Once you logged in to your Account, you can see a link for admit card in the right side.
- You can download it finally.
Details on CA Intermediate Admit card 2018 by post as per ICAI
CA Intermediate admit Card : No physical admit cards will be sent to any candidate. Candidates are required to download and print their admit cards from the website.
In terms of the decision of the Examination Committee of the Institute, the practice of sending physical admit cards by post is discontinued with effect from May 2018 examination onwards.
For downloading/printing of the admit cards, candidates will have to log in to their Single account, on account at icaiexam.icai.org as under:
- Visit http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Log in using your Login ID(Registration Number) and password
- Click on link in front of Admit Card
For the purpose of online downloading of CA Intermediate Admit Card, the candidates should enter the following details:
- Student Registration No. or the Bar Code No. on the Exam Form
- Personal Identification No. as mentioned by the student in the Exam Form.
What to do if there is incorrect information in Intermediate exam Admit card May 2018?
CA Intermediate admit Card : In general, there can be some errors in CA Intermediate admit card, because of that the Candidate should check / ensure these things: Name, Registration No., Centre, CA Intermediate admit card number and Group opted for have been correctly mentioned in the CA Intermediate Hall Ticket or not. Then download and save CA Intermediate admit card
The incorrect information can be CA Intermediate admit card without photo and signature / photo missing, difficulty in downloading or printing of admit card, or in case of discrepancy in the data contained in the admit card printed, CA Intermediate admit card not received or CA Intermediate admit card queries, CA Intermediate admit card without pin, contact the Helpline numbers 0120-3054 851, 3054 852, 3054 853, 3054 835, 4953 751, 4953 752, 4953 753, 4953 754 or Fax No 0120 3054 841, 3054 843 immediately, by quoting the registration number, Bar code number of the examination form, receipt number issued by the regional office(s), if any, Centre opted with Zone applicable, telephone number, fax number etc for prompt action.
Frequently asked questions on CA Intermediate May 2018 admit card
Q 1. How do I get my admit card?
Admit cards in respect of all eligible candidates admitted to the Foundation, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Final and also Final-New examination, with their photographs and signatures on them, will be hosted on www.icaiexam.icai.org
No physical admit cards will be sent to any candidate. Candidates are required to download and print their admit cards from the website.
Admit card printed from the website contains your photograph and specimen signature, besides other necessary details and is a valid admit card for gaining admission to the examination.
Q 2. Will the admit cards contain my photograph and signature?
Yes, if the application you have submitted contains them.
Q 3. I had not affixed my photograph in the exam form. Can I send them now?
Yes. However, once the admit cards are hosted, no changes will be made thereon. The photographs will be used at the time of preparation of pass certificates. We advise you to carry with you a photo identity card issued by Govt. agencies or by ICAI at the time of registration as articled assistants, to the examination hall, along with the admit card downloaded/printed from the website.
Conclusion on CA intermediate Admit Card for May 2018
CA Intermediate admit Card : ICAI released CA Intermediate Admit Card for May 2018 exam as announced by ICAI. In this article, we discussed all information about CA Intermediate Admit card / hall ticket for May 2018 exam, the points are –
- Information on CA Intermediate Admit Card May 2018
- How to download or save CA Intermediate Admit Card
- What to do when CA Intermediate admit card is lost
- Details on CA Intermediate Admit Card by post
- Procedure to follow for incorrect information in CA Intermediate Admit Card such as CA Intermediate Admit Card without photo and signature
Hope you found the article useful. Please feel free to ask anything or give your comments using the comment box below.