About CA Foundation registration form,fees,last date for June 2018 exam
CA Foundation registration: CA Foundation is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course, which is held twice a year in June and December.
It is conducted by an examining body by law in India also by and examination recognised by the central government as equivalent.
A student interested in taking the exam has to register with ICAI, the regulatory body that conducts the exam.
For more details on CA CPT old syllabus registration,please read CA CPT registration
To know more details on new syllabus CA Foundation Exam Pattern Read here.
Table of Contents
- About CA Foundation registration form,fees,last date for June 2018 exam
- Steps involved in CA Foundation,Registration for June 2018
- Online CA Foundation registration June 2018 with ICAI
- Documents required for CA Foundation online registration by ICAI:
- CA Foundation exam registration form for June 2018 exams
- CA Foundation exam registration fee for June 2018 exams
- CA Foundation exam registration - Last date, important cut off dates
- CA Foundation exam registration validity June 2018:
- CA Foundation exam Registration - Eligibility criteria for June 2018
- Passing criteria for CA Foundation Examination June 2018
- How to find CA Foundation registration status?
- Where do I get CA Foundation registration Letter?
- CA Foundation June 2018 Registration: Online correction window
- CA Foundation exam Registration - Prospectus and Students Journal from ICAI
- Frequently asked questions
Download Ebook on how to prepare for CA Foundation Exam by clicking on the image below:
Steps involved in CA Foundation,Registration for June 2018
The CA Foundation registration process is discussed below.
- First ensure that you satisfy the CA Foundation eligibility criteria.
- Fill the CA Foundation Registration form.
- Pay the CA Foundation Registration Fees to ICAI.
- It is important to complete the registration process within CA Foundation registration last date as set by ICAI
- After you have submitted the Registration form
- Please ensure that you are aware of your CA Foundation registration number
- Check the CA Foundation registration status of your application
- Download and print the CA Foundation registration letter while checking for the Registration status.
- Use CA Foundation Exam correction window to correct any errors made in your CA Foundation registration Form
Next, follows each process in CA Foundation registration in greater detail.
Online CA Foundation registration June 2018 with ICAI
A candidate has to register for CA Foundation Course by filling online registration form available on ICAI website in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”.
While filling the online form, candidates should take care of the following:
- After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Documents required for CA Foundation online registration by ICAI:
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration
along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy.
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12 examination issued by the respective Board.
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form).
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner.
- And attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet / Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth
CA Foundation exam registration form for June 2018 exams
The CA Foundation registration application form is available online at the ICAI website.
Visit the article CA foundation registration form to find all details related to Application or Registration form of CA Foundation exam.
CA Foundation exam registration fee for June 2018 exams
ICAI CA Foundation fees details is shown in following table.This is as per the announcement from ICAI.
|SR. NO.||FEE DETAILS||Fee||For foreign Students (US $)|
|1.||Cost of CA Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|2.||CA Foundation Registration fee||9000||700|
|3||Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional)||200||20|
|4||Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional)||400||40|
CA Foundation exam registration – Last date, important cut off dates
Candidates must pay attention to all important dates of the exam. They should plan accordingly. Last dates for CA Foundation registration is given below:
|Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for May 2018 attempt||31st December 2017|
|Last Date for CA Foundation Registration for November 2018 attempt||30th June 2018|
CA Foundation exam registration validity June 2018:
CA Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years and can be re validated any number of times for further 3 years period by paying re-validation fee of Rs. 300/- or as decided by the Council from time to time.
CA Foundation exam Registration – Eligibility criteria for June 2018
A student who has appeared in the Class 12 examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India (or an examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto) may register for Foundation Course.
A registered student may appear in Foundation Examination after he/ she has qualified the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India (or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto) and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.
Student who has got himself/ herself registered for CA Foundation Course and has undergone a minimum of four months study period is eligible to appear in the CA Foundation Examination, i.e., students registered on or before 30th June/31st December will be eligible to appear in November/May examination respectively.
Passing criteria for CA Foundation Examination June 2018
CA Foundation Course candidate shall be declared to have passed the examination if he/ she obtains at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the papers, subject to the principle of negative marking.
Three Parallel Attempts for CA Foundation and CA CPT Exams –
|CA Foundation||CA CPT|
|May 2018||June 2018|
|Nov 2018||Dec 2018|
|May 2019||June 2019|
How to find CA Foundation registration status?
After registering you should make sure that you also complete ca foundation registration verification,CA foundation registration confirmation.
The facility for this has been provided by ICAI on its website. It is important that you check your application status using your CA Foundation Registration number. The article CA Foundation Registration status covers CA Foundation registration confirmation and tracking.
Dont just check, download a copy of the CA Foundation Registration Letter.
Where do I get CA Foundation registration Letter?
Again, it is important to keep your CA Foundation registration letter with you. While checking for the CA foundation registration status, you can provide all the information and when you see the successful status, you can print the same letter.
What if you made a mistake while filling the registration form and found out later? Read below ..
CA Foundation June 2018 Registration: Online correction window
What if you have made an error while filling the Application form and you discover only after you have completed the registration process? ICAI came up with a concept called Correction Window for CA foundation exam.
All information related to the correction window for the CA foundation exam has been covered in the article – CA Foundation Correction Window.
CA Foundation exam Registration – Prospectus and Students Journal from ICAI
When applying for the CA foundation, the candidates must have noted that they paid for prospectus. They probably also paid for students journal. When the application form is successful, ICAI sends you all of that your address. To learn more on what the CA Foundation prospectus read- CA Foundation prospectus.
The study material for CA Foundation exam sent by ICAI is also available online for download. The article CA Foundation Study material from ICAI with download links provides full details on the same.
Check CA foundation Syllabus to download the latest pdf of the CA Foundation syllabus.
Frequently asked questions
Q 1. What is the validity period for ca foundation course admission?
ca cpt registration : The duration period of CA foundation course is for three years.
Q 2. What is the qualification required to do CA foundation?
ca cpt registration : Candidate should complete 10 or 10+2 to appear for CA foundation.
Q 3. How many times we can appear for CA foundation exam in a year?
ca cpt registration : The CA Foundation exam pattern is very simple. In a year CA Foundation exam is conducted twice ie. June and December.
This article covers complete details about the CA foundation exam for June 2018 exams.
The registration procedure for the CA Foundation exam is simple. However, students have to be careful at each step of the registration process.
Hope this article related to CA Foundation Registration was helpful.
Please leave any questions or comments in the comment section below.