Online CA CPT | Foundation Registration Form for December 2017 and June 2018 exams – Download pdf
This article gives details on CA CPT | Foundation registration form or Application Form for Dec 2017 and June 2018 course exams.
Please note that the CA CPT | Foundation registration from is also know with many different names. It is also known as common proficiency test cpt application form, application form of ca cpt dec 2017, ca cpt exam online application form, icai ca cpt application form, ca cpt entrance application form, cpt registration exam form. ca cpt exam registration form.
We will provide guidelines and information to fill the online CA CPT | Foundation registration form and the link to download the CA CPT | CA Foundation registration | application form in pdf format.
In this article you will learn –
- How to fill and submit CPT Registration | Application form online?
- Step by step Guidelines on how to fill CPT registration | Application form online
- We will give you Checklist to check whether you filled your form correctly
- How and when do you need to apply offline for CA CPT | Foundation exam Registration| Application Form ?
- Where and how to download the online CA CPT registration | Application form pdf
- How to get and fill CPT Registration form offline
- where to submit and send CPT registration | Application form along with postal or submission address
This article covers everything closely related with CA CPT Application form. Read CA CPT Registration to know everything about CA CPT 2017, 2018 Registration process from beginning to the end.
In case you want to go for renewal of CPT registration form, do re registration then you should fill the CPT revalidation Form.
Guidelines to fill CA CPT registration | Application form online with ICAI
This is assuming that you are eligible for filling the CPT Registration form. ICAI sends notification when the CA CPT| Foundation Application form becomes available for filling in. During this window a candidate has to fill the CA CPT | Foundation Registration Form.
Instructions and guidelines to fill CPT Registration | application form online are as per the following:
- Candidates should Login with their registered login id/username and password created while CA CPT basic registration.
- Now, click on ‘Apply now’ to apply for CA CPT December 2017 exam and fill the application form including details of examination, exam centre, etc.
- Enter the following details.
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Parents’ Names
- Address for communication
- Select your category Category (General, OBC, SC, ST)
- Choose Your Nationality
- Select Medium of Study
- Details of Educational Qualifications
- Annual income of parents
- If already student of Professional Education, provide unique registration code.
- After filling the form, preview the application form
- Click on ‘Back to Form’ to make corrections (if any).
- If you are satisfied with the information, click on ‘I agree’ declaration box.
- click on ‘Final Submit’ to submit your CA CPT Application Form 2017.
- After submitting the application, candidates will be directed to ‘Make Payment’ step. Make payment using debit or credit card. Check CA CPT registration | Application fee here.
- After application fee is successfully paid, candidates can download their application PDF by clicking ‘Download PDF’.
- Download and take a print-out of duly filled application form of CA CPT 2017 for future reference.
How and when to fill CA CPT Registration | Application form offline in physical mode ?
Applicants whose photograph or signature are not appearing on the online CA CPT | Foundation Application Form PDF downloaded after submitting have to affix their photograph & sign the PDF. They also need to take necessary attestation and dispatch/submit the same to Exam Section.
Important Note – Those candidates whose photographs and signatures are appearing on the online CA CPT | Foundation Application Form PDF, need NOT send the printout of the PDF to ICAI Exam Dept.
Candidates are further advised NOT to paste the photographs over the photographs already appearing in the online CA CPT | Foundation Application Form PDF from the system (based on the respective candidates photograph and signatures appearing in the previous Exam forms submitted by him).
Candidates should NOT sign over the signature already appearing in the CA CPT | Foundation Application Form PDF from the system as NO cognizance of the new signature will be taken of and such changes will be summarily ignored.
Printout of CA CPT | Foundation Exam Application Form (PDF) received after the last date of hard copy Form submission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Therefore, candidates are advised to fill up the exam forms online at an early date to avoid last minute technical glitches and send the CA CPT | Foundation Exam Application Form PDF form generated at least 3-4 days in advance of the last date.
Where to submit or send CA CPT | Foundation registration, Application form?
CPT registration form submission address, CA CPT postal address and CPT application form sending address all are similar.
You should send to the following address.
THE JOINT SECRETARY (EXAMS.), EXAMINATION DEPARTMENT
THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
‘ICAI BHAWAN’, INDRAPRASTHA MARG
NEW DELHI – 110 002
Beside the above, the printout of online application form (duly filled up & signed) can be submitted by hand at various addresses given in the FAQ section below in this article.
Checklist for filling up online CPT Exam Application | registration form December 2017
- Before filling up the form, please determine your eligibility as per details given at CA CPT | foundation eligibility criteria requirements.
- ensure that all columns of the form are filled up/selected correctly and are correctly appearing in the online CA CPT| Foundation Application Form pdf.
- centre is selected correctly and is correctly appearing in the online CA CPT| Foundation Application Form pdf
- medium of the examination is selected correctly and is correctly appearing in the online CA CPT| Foundation Application Form pdf.
- the scanned copy of the declaration uploaded pertains to the current exam cycle.
- ensure that photographs and signatures have been affixed (if the same are not appearing in the pdf) at appropriate columns of the printout of the exam form. (printout of filled up exam application forms are not require if your photo & signatures are appearing correctly / completely in the printout of your exam application form.)
- address has been recorded correctly and is correctly appearing in the online CA CPT| Foundation Application Form pdf.
- in case the online CA CPT| Foundation Application Form pdf is not containing the photo/signature then candidate has to get the declaration signed and pdf is got attested.
- retain a copy of the online CA CPT| Foundation Application Form pdf/filled-in form for your future reference.
- in case the photo/sign is not appearing in the online CA CPT| Foundation Application Form pdf, please take attestations and send the online CA CPT| Foundation Application Form pdf (print out) of the online sumbitted examination application by speed post/registered post only.
- keep in safe custody the speed post/registered post receipt issued by postal authority for sending the online CA CPT| Foundation Application Form pdf (print out) of the online sumbitted examination application form to the institute/ receipt issued by icai in case the application is deposited by hand.
Documents required for CA CPT | Foundation Registration Form, Application Form 2017 2018
You will need to keep the following documents ready when filling the CA CPT | Foundation Registration form online. This is to satisfy all CA CPT| Foundation Registration Form requirements.
- Attested Copy of 10th class passing marks certificate by Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate IF not available in 10th Marks certificate.
- Attested copy of 12th pass
- For foreign students attested copy of nationality
- Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Disabled
Copy of Declaration when filling the CA CPT| Foundation course Registration/ Application Form
Note that you will need to Upload a Scanned copy of a Declaration when filling the CA CPT| Foundation Registration Form . you may note that uploading of Declaration is a mandatory requirement.
For doing this, before proceeding to fill up the cpt course exam form, candidates are advised to download the format of certificate (Click here for format of Certificate / Declaration).
Fill in the particulars, get it attested from your Parent/Guardian and Head of Educational Institution / Member of ICAI/ Gazzetted Officer.
Scan the same as a Jpg/Jpeg file of size 100-300Kb/ 200DPI resolution and keep it ready for uploading.
While uploading, candidates are advised to give an undertaking that the image being uploaded pertains to the 2017 or 2018 exam for which the candidate is appearing.
CA CPT registration | Application form last date and important dates
Candidates must first register with ICAI and only then they can fill the CA CPT June 2016 application form. CPT registration form for Dec 2017 was released on 04 Oct 2017.
Read CPT Registration | Application last date to know the last date to complete the CPT Application FORM submission.
Students who want to register for CA CPT examination can go through the below-mentioned procedure to fill the CA CPT registration Form online.
CA CPT | Foundation last date for Registration
The table below contains CPT registration form release date, last date with late fees and without late fees and date of examination.
|Release of CA CPT Dec 2017 Registration | Application Form||04 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submitting CPT Application | Registration Form without late fee||25 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submitting CPT Application | Registration Form with late fee||01 Nov 2017|
|Date of CPT exam||17 Dec 2017|
When will we receive CA CPT registration form acknowledgement?
If you registered for CPT through online mode, after successful payment you will get CA foundation registration form acknowledgement.
CA Foundation | CPT Registration form correction
The ICAI provides the applicant’s an opportunity for correction in CA CPT application form. Furnishing incorrect information in the CA CPT application form 2017 can harm the candidature. All the Mistakes in CPT registration form should be rectified within the given time provided by ICAI.
To know full details on correction of CA CPT application form, students must check this article Details On CA CPT Correction Window ICAI.
After successful correction of your CA foundation registration form, you can reprint the CA CPT | Foundation registration form.
Frequently asked Questions on CA Foundation, CA CPT Registration Form
1. I do not have regular access to internet or computer? Is it compulsory to fill the CPT Course online form? Or can I use the physical form?
Though it is not compulsory to fill the online form, it is strongly recommended that you may preferably fill the online form, if possible. Alternatively, you can use the physical form.
2. How do I register for filling the CA CPT | Foundation application form online for December 2017 CPT (paper pencil mode examination)
The steps involved in online registration are detailed in the article CA CPT | Foundation Registration . You can additionally ask any questions in the comment box below and we will respond.
3. Do I need an email address for filling in an CA CPT| Foundation online application
Yes, since the same is required for informing your user-id and password to you for filling up the online examination application form. It will also be useful for receiving e-mail updates/alerts relating to the CPT exam from the Exam Department of ICAI. Make sure that you fill the correct and active e-mail ID( without any typographical errors), as all communications from ICAI including your user ID and password will be sent to the email ID that you enter.
4. Can I use my friend’s email ID for filing CA CPT| Foundation Online Application?
Yes. However, we strongly recommend that you should have your own email ID so that you can send/receive communication/s in a quick, secure, cost effective and eco-friendly manner.
5. Can I start filling in the online CPT | Foundation exam form now and complete the same later?
Yes, you can do so, until you make successful payment since after that stage you cannot make any changes.
6. I have not received any email or SMS indicating my login ID or password for CA CPT | Foundation Applciation though I have already registered myself?
Please check the bulk/spam mail folder for a recent mail with the subject “login ID password for ICAI examination”. Else you can contact the Help Desk at 18004192929 (for users of BSNL/MTNL lines) or 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853, 0120-3054854, 0120-3054835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753 and 4953754 or send an email to email@example.com. Do quote the exam. your Student Registration number, Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth while seeking these details.
7. I am already registered with ICAI in the CA CPT| Foundation online exam registration portal, when I applied for an earlier attempt. Can I use the same login ID and password this time?
No. You cannot use the earlier user ID and password since they change from exam to exam. Moreover, for fresh examination, fresh exam forms are to be filled up using new User-Id and Password provided for the same.
8. I forgot my CA CPT| Foundation Application Form login password. What should I do?
Click on the “Forgot/did not get password” on the login screen. After selecting the exam applied and entering your registration number and date of birth, the email will be resent to you. If you continue to experience difficulties, you may contact the Help Desk at 18004192929 (for users of BSNL/MTNL lines) or 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853, 0120-3054835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753 and 4953754 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do quote the exam, your Student Registration number, Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth while seeking these details.
9. I submitted my CA CPT | Foundation Registration Application Form for joining the Common Proficiency Course in time but I have not yet received my Student Registration Number from ICAI. How should I apply for the June, 2016 CPT?
You can submit your provisional on-line application.
Also, contact the concerned Regional Office of the Institute and get your registration number. Thereafter, you may submit a copy of the your registration letter to the Exam Department at the address given below (enclosing therewith a copy of your online application form), by separate post, along with a signed letter quoting your registration number and bar code/control number of your exam application form requesting for taking your correct Registration Number on record before hosting of Admit Cards.
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi 110 002
10. Which ICAI offices I can send filled in Printouts of the CA CPT | Foundation Application, Registration Forms or OMR forms? In which offices I can submit the CA CPT | Foundation Application, Registration Forms or OMR forms by hand?
You can use the following office address of ICAI to send your CA CPT | Foundation Application, Registration Forms or OMR forms by hand.
1) Reception Counter, Annexe Building, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002 (Telephone-011-3989 3989).
2) Reception Counter, Northern Regional Office, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 52-54 Institutional Area, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Near Karkardooma Court Complex, Delhi – 110032 (Telephone-011-3989 3990).
3) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Tower, Plot No. C-40, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051 (Telephone-022-33671400, 33671500).
4) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 122, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600034(Telephone-044-3989 3989).
5) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 382/A, Prantik Pally, Rajdanga, Kasba (Near Acropolis Mall and Garden High School), Kolkata – 700107 (Telephone- 033- 30840203 / 30840210)
6) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 16/77-B, Civil Lines (Behind Reserve Bank of India), Kanpur-208001 (Telephone-0512-3989 398).
7) Reception Counter, Ahmedabad DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 123, Sardar Patel Colony, Near Usmanpura Under Bridge, Navjivan PO, Naranpura, Ahmedabad-380014 (Telephone-079-2768 0946, 2768 0537, 39893989).
8) Reception Counter, Bangalore DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, No. 16/0, Millers Tank Bed Area, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore-560 052 (Telephone-080-30563500).
9) Reception Counter Chandigarh DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institutional Area, ICAI Bhawan, Opp. Community Centre, Sector 35-B, CHANDIGARH – 160 022 (Telephone- 0172- 5067756, 5018199).
10) Reception Counter, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 11-5-398/C Red Hills, Hyderabad- 500 004 (Telephone-040-233 17026, 233 17027, 233 17028, 23393182, 30638600)
11) Reception Counter, Jaipur DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, D-1, Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302004 (Telephone-0141-3044200, 3044214, 3989398).
12) Reception Counter, Pune DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Plot No. 8, Parshwanath Nagar, CTS No. 333, Sr. No. 573, Munjeri, Opp. Kale Hospital, Near Mahavir Electronics, Bibawewadi, PUNE 411 037 (Telephone-020-24212251/52,32335306).
13) Reception Counter, Nagpur DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’ 20/1, Dhantoli, NAGPUR – 440 012 (Telephone – 0712- 2443 968, 2441 196).
14) Reception Counter, Surat DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 2nd Floor, Saifee Building, Dutch Garden Road,Near Makkaipul, Nanpura, SURAT – 395 001 (Telephone – 0261- 2472 932, 2464413).
15) Reception Counter, Baroda DCO * of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Kalali-Tandalja Road, Atladara,VADODARA – 390 012. (Telephone-0265-2681 115,2680593).
16) Reception Counter, Thane DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,A-4, Laxmi Mahal Coop. Hsg. Soc., 2nd Floor, LBS Marg,Near Hotel Parimala, Above Amar Chemist, Charai Naka Signal,THANE (W) – 400 602 . (Telephone- 022-2538 2451/53/54/56).
17) Reception Counter, Ernakulam DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,’ICAI Bhawan’, Diwan’s Road,Ernakulam, KOCHI – 682 016 (Telephone- 0484- 2369 238, 2372 953, 2369 258).
18) Reception Counter, Indore DCO* of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,’ICAI Bhawan’, Plot No. 19-B, Scheme No. 78, Part-II, (Near M. P. Pollution Control Board),INDORE – 452 010 (Telephone- 0731- 2570 052,2570 053,4298 198)
11. What documents need Attestation when submitting CA CPT | Foundation Application Form? Who can attest?
CA CPT Form Attestation: Applicants whose photograph / signature are not appearing on the CA CPT| Foundation Application form PDF have to affix their photograph & sign the CA CPT| Foundation Registration form PDF. Get the Application Form attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer or Principal of School/College.
12. Can I edit the CA CPT | Foundation Application Form?
Yes, you can edit the application form as long as you have not submitted it finally. Please check carefully before submitting.
Even in case there was a mistake in the Application form, you can use the icai Correction window to correct the same.
13. How to reprint the CA CPT | Foundation Registration Application Form?
If you are looking for online cpt registration form print | reprint then, yes please login in the ICAI BOS account. You can download and reprint the Application form. However, please note that it is safer to download and keep the original CPT Application Form and print it whenever you want.
13. How to fill sample of CA CPT| Foundation registration form? Is there an example form available anywhere?
Yes an example copy of CA CPT| Foundation Registration Application Form is available at CAKART. Please download it from the link below. How to fill CPT Registration form Sample has been provided in the form. Practice once here.
14. Incorrect particulars are appearing in the print-out of the on-line form. What should I do ?
The print-out of the on-line form reflects what is filled up by you. We request you to be careful while filling and saving the form. If you have made the successful payment and want corrections, you can highlight the area wrongly entered/appearing in the print-out of the on-line form and mark the correction (in ink) without disturbing any other area.
Also send SEPARATELY a signed request letter quoting the registration number and bar code number/control number intimating the correction required. Please do not send the letter along with the print out of the on-line form. Send it by separate post.
However, if a CPT Correction Window is hosted at http://icaiexam.icai.org, then the required corrections should be filled-up and submitted on the above website only during the period when Correction Window is open (for which you may visit www.icai.org or http://icaiexam.icai.org)
15. Myself and my friend were applying from the same computer and now my details are appearing in my friend’s print-out of the on-line form and/or my friend’s details are appearing in my printout of the online form.What should I / my friend do?
You have been advised on the portal as well as in the registration email and through SMS, not to open more than one session at the same time on the same computer.
Though abundant precaution is taken to avoid such mishaps, you will now have to get in touch with us by e-mail to email@example.com (with a copy by speed post) to have this resolved along with corrected and signed print-out of the on-line form and copy of your CPT course Registration letter and also inform over telephone at 0120-3054851, 852, 853,854, 835 (Fax Nos. 0120-3054841/843).
16. My payment was successful. But I am not able to generate the CA CPT | Foundation Registraiton Application Form PDF document? What should I do now?
This situation, may, sometimes, occur due to variety of technical reasons beyond ICAI’s control in which case, you may have to start all over afresh and also make payment once again.
17. Do I need to send any documents along with the print out of my CA CPT | Foundation online registration form?
No. Please do not send any enclosures along with the printout of CPT online form.
18. What does submitting a provisional CPT application mean to me, as a candidate? Will I be able to sit for the exam?
Before filling up the form, please ascertain your eligibility as laid down vide Regulation 25D(1) of the C.A. Regulations, 1988.
In case you have submitted a provisional form, you will be admitted provisionally and permitted to appear for the exam, on provisional basis only and in case it is found that you did not meet the eligibility requirements, your admission to CPT, and if already appeared, the result thereof and further admission to the next level of C.A. course will be treated as Cancelled.
In case you are ineligible, ICAI will send you a separate communication. In any correspondence with the Exam Dept. in this regard, please do quote the control/Bar Code/Reference No. of the on-line form.
19. What happens if I forget/omit to send the print out through oversight?
In case you do not send us the print out of your on-line exam form, issue of admit card to you will be held up. Absence of your photograph and signature will create difficulties in issue of your admit card and result card. Hence you are advised to send the print out of your on-line application with your photo duly affixed, signature, attestation etc, in your own interest, so as to avoid these difficulties/correspondence at a later date.
20. Is it alright if the print out of the on-line form is attested by any member of the Institute or a Gazetted Officer or should it be attested by my College/School Principal only?
Your photo and signature and data on the print out of the on-line form submitted by you has to be attested by a Chartered Accountant or your School/College Principal Or Gazetted Officer.
Conclusion on CA CPT | Foundation Registration Form or Application Form
In this article, we discussed all information about CA Foundation | CA CPT Registration Form.
In conclusion, this article covers the following points –
- Steps to fill the online CA CPT | Foundation Registration Form
- When to send the offline copy of the CA CPT | Foundation Registration Form
- checklist for filling up the online CA CPT | Foundation Registration, Application Form
- Important and last dates to submit of the online CA CPT | Foundation Registration, Application Form
- Popular frequently asked questions on everything related to CA CPT | Foundation Registration, Application Form
Hope you found the article useful.
Please feel free to ask anything or give your comments using the comment box below.