CA Foundation | CA CPT Revalidation
This article provides complete details on revalidation for CA CPT level. We are going to cover the following contents mention below:
- CA CPT registration revalidation
- CPT revalidation online
- CA CPT revalidation process
- CPT revalidation form 2017
- CA CPT revalidation form download
- CPT revalidation last date
* Very important – In case you are registering for CA CPT for the first time, then you have to register and not revalidate. Please visit the article – CA CPT Registration for all details.
CA CPT registration revalidation as announced by ICAI
The Institute of Charted Accounts of India (ICAI) has announced revised scheme of revalidation of registration for various levels of CA Course (CPT, Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course and Final Courses). The revised scheme of revalidation came into effect on 26th April 2017 and shall be applicable to CA-CPT, CA-IPCC also for CA-FINAL students.
All these steps are taken because, while filling the form many CA students don’t know for how many attempts, their registration is valid? They think after some particular number of attempts, they should pay again Rs 6000/- for CPT or Rs 12000/- for IPCC or Rs 10000 for CA Final. If you think like this, you are wrong. You do not need to pay again these Rs 6000/- or Rs 12000/- or Rs 10000/-. You should pay revalidation fee only.
To know more on CA CPT revalidation fee check the article which covers all details on CA CPT revalidation fees.
CA Foundation | CA CPT revalidation online
The Validity of CPT courses has come into effect from 1st January 2013, the revalidation shall be done through a physical application. In other words, there is no online revalidation procedure. The revalidation form can also be submitted at nearest ICAI branch.
CA CPT revalidation process
The request for CA CPT revalidation shall be made in the below-given format
- Indicating the name of the Course (CPT/PCC/Intermediate (IPC) Course/Final)
- Registration Number
- Date of Registration
- Date of Expiry of Registration
- Duly signed by the registrant together with the prescribed fee, if applicable, by way of Demand Draft in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at Mumbai/ Chennai/ Kolkata/ Kanpur/ New Delhi as the case may be and sent to the concerned Decentralised office from where registration was done.
CA CPT revalidation form 2017
CA CPT revalidation application its a process of filing your request to revalidate your exam. In this form, students have to fill details about your previous registration which includes your name, current address, email id, phone number, registration number, course undergoing currently, date of registration, the expiry date of the current registration and payment with date and bank code.
The CA CPT revalidation form looks like this:
In order to know more on CA CPT revalidation form, please do not forget to about our article CA CPT Revalidation Form.
CA CPT revalidation form download
CA CPT revalidation form is available online. You can download CA CPT revalidation from here: CA CPT Revalidation Form
CA CPT revalidation last date
The last date for CA CPT revalidation of registration for June 2017 CPT is 26th April 2017.
In order to know more on CA CPT revalidation last date, please do not forget to about our article CA CPT Last dates.
Validity of the revalidation for CA Foundation | CA CPT Revalidation
- Initial registration for Common Proficiency Course (CPT) is valid for 3 years.
- Each Revalidation shall be valid for 3 years.
- Fee for revalidation is Rs. 300/- for each revalidation.
Conclusion on CA Foundation | CA CPT Revalidation
Based on the article above, CA CPT students should keep in mind the following points:
- There is no online process to fill CA CPT revalidation form.
- CA CPT Registration form is available online.
- CPT students must fill all the details to ensure successful revalidation.
- CA CPT students must take care of the last dates.
Hope you find the article useful. Please feel free to ask anything or give your comments using the comment box below.