CA Foundation Application Form, Last Date, fees-May 2020 Exam
CA Foundation Application Form-May 2020 Exam:
ICAI has released the application form for CA Foundation exam. Those who have passed +2 are eligible to apply for the exam, you first need to register BoS, then fill the exam application form and pay the application fee amount. Candidates who registered for the Foundation Course with the Board of Studies (BoS) of the Institute on or before December 31th 2019, he can apply for the CA Foundation 2020 examination.
CA Foundation Application form 2020- Eligibility
Eligibility is mentioned in the below for CA Foundation Application form 2020.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board to be eligible for CA Foundation 2020 Exam.
- Candidates must have registered for the CA Foundation course with the Board of Studies (Bos) before the last day of registration, or converted to Foundation Course with Board of Studies of ICAI.
CA Foundation Application form 2020- Required Documents;-
the candidates should keep the following list of documents ready for the CA Application form 2020.
- Copy of registration letter for carefully applying against correct Registration Number
- Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit/ Card for making an online payment.
- Scanned copy of recent photograph and signature.
CA Foundation Application form 2020- Important Dates:-
|CA Foundation May 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of application form||5th February 2020|
|Last date for application form submission without late fee||26 February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee||04 Mar 2020|
CA Foundation Application form 2020-Application fees:
|For exam centres in India only||Rs. 1500|
|For exam centres in Kathmandu (Nepal)||Rs. 2200|
|For exam centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai and Muscat||USD $325|
How to Fill CA Foundation Application form May 2020
CA Foundation Application Form link- May 2020. Click here
Candidates need to follow the steps to fill the CA Foundation 2020 Application Form:-
Click on the link provided above. The following window will open:-
If you are a new user you need to click on the green Register now button.
After clicking Register now following window will open
On clicking the registration button, after filling all the details correctly, the following message will appear on the screen. Note down your registration number and password.
Step 2: Completion of filling the application form
continue completing the application form or come back later and log in using your registration number and password to complete the process.
Now, enter the details as shown in the image below to complete the application process:
Step 3: Payment
Candidates need to pay the application fee online. In doing so the application process will end successfully.
Step 4: Take Print out of the PDF file
After successfully completed of application form don’t forget to take the print out of the PDF file and send it to the following address. This step is mandatory. Thus, make sure your PDF has the barcode of the fee payment.
The Joint Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi 110 002
CA Foundation Admit Card- May 2020
Candidates have to download the admit card online from the official website. No Candidate shall be allowed to appear for the exam without carrying the valid admit card. Admit cards with be hosted on icaiexam.icai.org generally 14 days prior to the commencement of the examination. No physical admit card will be sent to any candidate. Candidates will have to log-in to the site icaiexam.icai.org and print the admit card from their dashboard.
CA Foundation Best Resources:-
- Best Faculty CA Foundation pendrive classes – Used by Toppers, prepared by Gold medalist faculty
- Most dedicated CA Foundation Telegram channel – one of the largest channels
- No 1 CA Foundation Android app – Most downloaded CA Foundation App
- Popular CA Foundation YouTube Channel – Must subscribe for regular updates