CA Final registration
CA Final Examination, The last and final level of Chartered Accountancy Examinations. It’s as considered as one of the toughest exams in the world. A person passed both the groups of IPCC, during the last six months of articles can take the Final Examination also in this exam consists of two groups of four subjects each.
Each group have a different subject like in group I, we have financial reporting etc, as well as in group 2 consist of advanced management accounting etc. In this article, we are covering all the details about registration, fees to pay, dates revalidation etc.
The division of the exam consist two parts group I and group II also these parts have sub-division, listed below:
- Financial Reporting,
- Strategic Financial Management,
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics,
- Corporate and Allied Laws,
- Advanced Management Accounting,
- Information Systems Control and Audit,
- Direct Tax Laws
- Indirect Tax Laws.
CA Final Registration Form
The next level after having to clear both the Groups of CA IPCC Exams is CA Final. On clearing both the groups of IPCC Exams, a student has to enrol himself for CA Final by submitting the CA Final Registration Form. Then out of all the Students, who appear for CA IPCC Level of the Chartered Accountancy Course conducted by ICAI, only a small percentage of them, to clear both the groups of CA IPCC Level in one go.
To Know More details on CA Final New Course Registration Read this article.
Important dates and deadlines:
|For the existing scheme, the candidates must register until||June 30, 2017|
|CA Final Group I Exam||November 1, 3, 6, and 8, 2017|
|CA Final Group II Exam||November 10, 12, 14 and 16, 2017|
|The registration with BoS for the new scheme will begin from*||July 01, 2017|
|The last date to apply for the new scheme, for exam in May||December 31, 2017|
CA Final Registration details
The CA Final registration: Fill the application online/offline then submitting the registration form along the prescribed fees and supporting documents. One can download the ca final registration form and start filling from, hence see this article for more details CA. FINAL REGISTRATION FORM.
The registration form cost around Rs. 10,000 along with the miscellaneous fees. However, if the student has not paid the Registration Fees for Articleship, he also has to pay a one-time Articleship Registration Fees of Rs. 2,000 along with the Registration Form.
CA Final registration with paying Options details
Paying process: Demand Draft/Pay Order made in favour of “The Secretary, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi/Mumbai/Chennai/Kolkatta/Kanpur in accordance with the registered address of the Student also, along with the clear information.
- Copy of IPCC Marksheet attested by a Chartered Accountant
- Demand Draft/Pay Order towards CA Final Registration Fees
Last Date for Submission of CA Final Registration Form
ICAI has not prescribed any Last Date for the submission of CA Final Registration Form because there is no correlation between the date of submission of CA Final Registration Form and the eligibility for appearing for CA Final Exams.
A CA Student can appear for CA Final Exams in the last 6 months of his articleship. In other words, as the duration of articleship is 3 years, a student can appear for CA Final Exams after completing a minimum of 2.5 years of articleship. The student can appear for any attempt that falls after completing 2.5 years of articleship.
Note for the student taking part in the exam, you can apply for CA Final Registration only after clearing both groups of IPCC, you can start your articles even after clearing the Group I of IPCC.
CA Final Revalidation
CA Final – Those students who have registered earlier in Final (Old) Course are automatically shifted to Final (New) course without charging any conversion fee. Such students in order to continue their studies in CA Final Course may approach the concerned Decentralised Officer and collect the conversion letter.
Different criteria to follow:
- Initial registration for Final Course is valid for 5 years.
- Students, who have registered for the Final Course on or before 31 st December, 2008 (including shifted students of Final (Old) Course to Final (New) Course) are required to revalidate their Final Course registration. Such students are advised to apply for revalidation before 31st December, 2013 without paying revalidation fee. In case any student fails to apply for revalidation by 31st December, 2013 he/ she then shall have to pay the prescribed revalidation fee, as stated above, after 1st January, 2014 for revalidating the registration
- Fee for revalidation is Rs. 500/- for each revalidation.
- Each Revalidation shall be valid for 5 years.
- Students are required to ensure before applying for admission to Final examination that they have valid registration.
Reason to take course:
Why one should take CA CPT Study Materials and Video lectures.?
- The reason no 1.
- A scarcity of good faculty in the locality who can teach subjects well.
- The reason no 2.
- The commute in city wastes a lot of time also, people think it’s a smarter decision and saved a lot of time by not joining so many classes in different parts of the city.
- The reason no 3.
- People don’t have time for classroom coaching thus putting a regular schedule for study after being employed is difficult.
For registration directly visit ICAI
CA Final Video Classes and Lectures
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provided in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes, you can visit www.cakart.in.