CA Final Preparation Plan
I am here to share a strategy to crack CA Final Exam in First Attempt and study plan.
1. First thing first, you should have at least a period of 6 month to prepare.
2. During this long period, you are required to plan your studies in such a manner that you can complete one time revision of the all eight subjects.
3. One should go for in depth study at first reading; it would make you to learn all the topic of the subjects. None of the topic should be escaped by saying “it can be done at a day prior exam or I will leave it or it’s too tough to prepare”. I think in such a case you should ask doubt and understand the topic from your teacher or friends.
4. Lets come to the study plan.
You all have 6 months (180 days) to prepare. I think you should have to allot 15 days for 1st depth study of a subject in entirely( we will discuss breakup of 15 days in details further, later on). In this way you can complete all of your subjects in 4 months.
Some of you are thinking that 15 days period is quite long or short for study a subject, believe me guys it is enough time and you may even complete some subject within 12 days too and on the other hand sometime a subject like direct tax may take more than 15 days to prepare.
This is all about 4 months schedule
5. This was your first round of studies and after 4 month, you may have doubt in your mind “I may forget first subject in this long period”. Don’t worry guys. I have a solution of this problem too.
After completing 4 months successful journey of 1stround of studies, you guys are now required to go through all the subjects once again. But this time you are not been provided such a long period for each subject. Actually this is time of 1strevision.
CA Final Revision Tips
Each subject will be given a period of 6 days (6*8=48 days). And you may have 2 days of grace to manage revision within this 50 days period.(discuss it in detail later on)
6. Study plan of last 10 days. This is most precious and valuable time as after 10 days your exam will going to start. Many time students seem confused what to do in these days and how to manage studies..?
I would like to say after going through revision, you will be confident about your preparation and from now onwards you have prepare for exam. I suggest to prepare paper 3 audit and 4 corporate and allied law within 4 days ( 2 days for each). In next 2 days you should go through 3 to 4 topics of strategic financial management. And give last 4 days for financial reporting.
7. Now I would like to suggest you on the plan of 15 days details studies
First of all you should list out all the topics and learning objects of a subject. After this you should make a time table for completing the subject within 12 to 13 days. In this period of 12 days, you should have to go through entire studies, notes and practice manual. Remember one thing solve practice manual as you go through the topic, you can say I have completed Director chapter, so go through director chapter of practice manual on the same days.
After this you will have 2 or 3 days, I think now you should summarize the subject in 2 days and with one day remaining in your hand, you will have to do a lot.
On the last day, take a paper of any previous exam and set a clock for 3 hours alarm and sit in an exam like environment and try to complete the paper in 3 hours, so that you can know about your weakness and area of improvements.
8. One important thing you have t do in the depth study time to highlight or mark (), (),() on the various question or short note that are important from your point of view.
What I have said, you have to judge yourself about the question level.
Reason for doing this is that at the exam time or on revision time, you need not have to go through same question again and again so as to save time. This is a way of smart study.
9. Now we will discuss the plan of 6 days of revision. Firstly, you should go through all star marked topics and try to solve at least one question on each topic. Here you are also required to plan for 5 days and save one day for mock test. This is time to check preparations and mistakes, so as to avoid mistake which usually take place in real exam.
CA Final Preparation Plan
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click here to download FREE CA CS CMA books.