CA Final Online Exam form
CA Final Online Exam form/ IPCC Exam Form May 2015: Application procedure For the benefit of the Students, ICAI has now extended the facility of submitting CA Final & IPCC Exam Form Online. Moreover, to facilitate the use of submission of forms online, ICAI has exempted students submitting the form online from paying the cost of the exam form which is Rs. 1000.
The facility of physical submission of CA Final & IPCC Exam Form is also available and students desirous of submitting the IPCC and CA Final Exam form manually can purchase the forms from ICAI on payment of Rs. 1000. The Exams for CA Final May 2015 Attempt would be beginning from 2nd May 2015 and CA IPCC Exams would be beginning from 3rd May 2015.
CA Final Exam Date Sheet May 2015
CA Final Exam Date Sheet May 2015 is as follows:-
|Saturday||Group I||Financial Reporting|
|Tuesday||Strategic Financial Management|
|Thursday||Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics|
|Saturday||Corporate and Allied Laws|
|Monday||Group II||Advanced Management Accounting|
|Wednesday||Information Systems Control and Audit|
|Friday||Direct Tax Laws|
|Sunday||Indirect Tax Laws|
IPCC Exam Date Sheet May 2015
|Wednesday||Business Laws, Ethics & Communications|
|Friday||Cost Accounting & Financial Management|
|Thursday||Auditing and Assurance|
|Saturday||Information Technology and Strategic Management|
The timings of all the above CA Exams would be from 2PM to 5 PM IST.
The Exam Forms for May 2015 Attempt would be available from 3rd Feb 2015 and the last date for submitting the exam forms is 24th Feb 2015. Student desirous of submitting the exam form online shall logon to & follow the procedure for submitting CA Examination Forms online is detailed below.
|1. Detailed instructions on filling up the exam forms online are enclosed. Candidates are advised to read, understand and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the form.2. Filling up valid E-mail address, Mobile Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) at the respective column(s) in the examination form is mandatory.3. After filling up the form, check the same to see if all the details, (more particularly the fields relating to registration number, gender, medium, centre, and Group), have been filled in correctly before you proceed to make online payment.4. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the duly filled in exam form, for future reference.5. Do not wrinkle / fold the PDF form while posting .6. Exam fees is to be remitted Online only using Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Payment through NetBanking is not accepted Read Paragraph 5 in this regard.7. Attach the relevant enclosures while submitting the form.|
8. Admit cards with photographs and signatures of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on http://www.icai.nic.in generally 21 days prior to the commencement of the examination. Candidates may print their admit cards from the website, which will be valid for admission to the examination.
9. For downloading/printing of the admit cards from the above mentioned website, candidates will have to enter the following:
PIN is like a password. It is a four digit number of your choice entered in the relevant column in the examination form. You will not be able to download/print the admit card without this PIN. Hence, you are advised to memorise and keep the PIN safe for future reference. This will be also used at various other places like online application for Verification etc.
10. Candidates have the option of writing the answers in Hindi or in English. Such option should be clearly exercised at the time of filling up the form. Read Paragraph 7 in this regard.
11. Exemption granted is valid for three successive attempts only and during this period, exemption in other subject(s) of the same group is not granted even if a candidate secures 60 or more marks (Refer Para No. 6)
12. Physically challenged candidates are advised to refer to Paragraph 8 carefully.
13. Candidates have the option of applying for the exam through physical/OMR forms and the same can be purchased at a cost of Rs. 1000/- from the regional offices/branches of the Institute. The cost of application form (Rs 1000/-) shall not be charged if applications are filled in online.
15. As decided by the Council , the Registration to the Final Course is valid for a period of five years and the student is required to revalidate the same from the concerned Regional Office on expiry of the said period. Further in order to be eligible for the Examinations, the student must be having a valid Registration number on the date of application to the Examination. Accordingly, please ensure that your registration to Final Course is valid as on date of filing Examination application form. Please visithttps://www.icai.org/new_post.html?.post_id=9260 for details.
16.Late Fee is applicable from 25th February, 2015 to 3rd March, 2015.A. Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online Without Late Fee after affixing photograph and specimen signature and signing the declaration duly countersigned by the Principal/member of the Institute is 03rd March, 2015
B. Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online With Late Fee after affixing photograph and specimen signature and signing the declaration duly countersigned by the Principal/ member of the Institute is 09th March, 2015
17. Contact details:
18. Results will be hosted on www.caresults.nic.in. Admit card will be hosted on www.icai.nic.in.
Why one should go with CA Video Lectures
Reason no 1.
Scarcity of good faculty in locality who can teach subjects well. CAKART provided offline solution, that was very helpful.
Reason no 2.
The commute in city wastes lot of time. People think its an smarter decision and saved a lot of time by not joining so many classes in different parts of city.
Reason no 3.
People dont have time for classroom coaching. Putting a regular schedule for study after being employed is difficult.
List of CA Final Video Lectures
CA Final Video Lectures
|Strategic Financial Management – SFM (English)||Ewhiz, Coimbatore||Badri Narayanan||visit www.cakart.in|
|Cost Accounting||Elite Concepts, Varanasi||Badri Narayanan||visit www.cakart.in|
|Accounting Standards – AS (English)||Ewhiz, Coimbatore||Bala S. D||visit www.cakart.in|
|Corporate Law (English)||Ewhiz, Coimbatore||Balasubramaniam.G||visit www.cakart.in|
|Financial Reporting||MICE Career Makers Private Limited, New Delhi||CA M K Jain||visit www.cakart.in|
|Complete Video Lectures from CAKart||visit www.cakart.in|
|Strategic Financial Management (Online) – SFM||MT Educare, Mumbai||CA S.S.Rajagopal||visit www.cakart.in|
|Financial Reporting including Accounting Standards (Online) – FRAS||MT Educare, Mumbai||CA M.F.Jaison||visit www.cakart.in|
|Strategic Financial Management – SFM||MICE Career Makers Private Limited, New Delhi||CA M K Jain||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA Final – Amalgamation, Internal Reconstruction||MICE Career Makers Private Limited, New Delhi||CA M K Jain||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA Final Group 1 and Group 2 – Complete Video Lectures from CAKart||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA Final Group 2 – Information Systems and Control Audit||Mr. Jignesh Chheda||Mr. Jignesh Chheda||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA FINAL Group 2 – Advanced Management Accounting -AMA||Ideal Classes, Mumbai||Prof Devangi Mehta||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA FINAL Group 2 – Indirect Tax Laws – IDT (English)||IRIS TECHSOLVE INDIA PVT. LTD.||CMA Tharun Raj||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA Final Group 2 – Advanced Management Accounting – Quantitative Techniques – AMA – QT (English)||Ewhiz, Coimbatore||AnnaPoorani M||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA Final – Advanced Management Accounting (online)||MT Educare, Mumbai||CA S.S.Rajagopal||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA FINAL Group 2 – Direct Tax Laws||Ideal Classes, Mumbai||Prof. Vinayak Pagedar||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA Final Group 2 – Complete Video Lectures from CAKart||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA Final Group 2 – Advanced Management Accounting – Costing||IRIS TECHSOLVE INDIA PVT. LTD.||CA K Hariharan||visit www.cakart.in|
|CA Final Group 2 – Information Systems Control & Audit – ISCA||IRIS TECHSOLVE INDIA PVT. LTD.||Prof. B.V.N. Rajeswar||visit www.cakart.in|
If you are not satisfactory you can visit for Video classes and Books for CA CA CMA form well know authors .
For more information visit www.cakart.in
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in.