CA Final New Course Registration Procedure, Form, fees, last date and registration Status
CA Final New Course Registration : New Revised CA final new Course would be applicable from 1st July 2017 that means from May 2018 attempt. So Students who registered on or after 1st July 2017 comes under this Ca final new scheme.
This article provides complete information on CA Final new course Registration Procedure, Form, Last Date & Registration status for May 2018 exams.
You will also get the information about ca final registration fees for new syllabus.
Registration Of CA Final New Course
CA Final New Course Registration : This article is going to provide detailed information with relevant download and reference links on the following subject matter –
- Complete CA Final New Course Registration Procedure
- Where to submit registration form
- When to register for CA Final
- Details about document which is required in ca final new registration process
- CA final new course Exam eligibility criteria
- Correction Window during CA Final new course Registration – Online and physical
- Revalidation of CA Final new course registration
- Study Material from ICAI after CA final new course Registration
Download E book on how to Register for CA Final new scheme Exam by clicking on the image below:
CA Final new course Registration Procedure
CA Final New Course Registration : After clearing CA IPCC Both Group Exam, the candidate have to register himself to CA Final course.
Registration can be applied for by submitting the CA Final Registration Form along with the prescribed fee and the supporting documents. The registration can be approved once you submit the CA Final registration form along with mentioned document and prescribed fees.
Registration related information
- New student means students who has never applied for any course in ICAI, and never ever received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO
- Use your own email id and mobile number, future communication related to this portal will happen on them only.
- Once registered an OTP (one time password) will be sent on your registered email id/mobile number. Enter this detail in User verification screen.
- Once registered, you will be allowed to apply for various courses.
- If OTP not received immediately then do not panic, it may receive after some time.
After some time,you need to login again with your registered emailid and password.
Once verified you will be diverted to OTP verification screen, now enter received OTP and submit.
If not received then click “Resend New OTP” button, a new OTP will be sent on your registered emailid/mobile number
- In your dashboard, list of application form which you have applied will be displayed with status and form acknowledgement number.
- If you click on the acknowledgement number, the form submitted by you will be displayed (of which you can take printout and submit to ICAI Regional Office)
Students those who are preparing for CA final May 2018 exam must know about CA Final Passing Criteria
CA Final new course registration form download
CA Final New Course Registration : Check on Below image how to download ca final new course registration form.
To Know More details on CA Final Registration Read this article.
How and When to Register for CA Final New course?
CA Final New Course Registration Procedure:
CA Final New Course Registration : The step by step process for how to register for the CA Final new course May 2018 exam has been listed below.
- Ensure your eligibility for the CA Final new course
- Fill the CA Final new course exam Application form that is available online at ICAI website. You can also fill physical CA Final new course Application form that is available from the nearest branch of the ICAI
- Enclose required documents along with the registration form as required by ICAI. Details are provided below.
- Pay the CA Final new course Application Fees to ICAI.
- Submit the Registration, Application form along with all enclosures. Pay the fees before the Last Date of CA Final new course exam registration.
- Remember that there is an opportunity to correct your filled up application form as well. CA Final new course Exam correction window is a window period set up by ICAI which allows this. This can be done online. More on this below.
- Once you have submit the application form, please ensure that you check the CA Final Exam registration status of your application. Details have been provided below in this article.
- It is better that you print the CA Final registration letter while checking for the Registration status.
CA Final New Course Eligibility Criteria
CA Final new course Registration : Following are the eligibility for ca final new course must follow while registering.
1. The candidate must have passed the Intermediate/ PE-II Examination.
2. The candidate must have obtained Final Course registration number from Board of Studies Section of the concerned decentralized office of the Institute after passing the Intermediate/ PE-II Examination.
3. The candidate must have completed the practical training as is required for admission as a member or is serving the last twelve months of practical training on the first day of the month in which the examination is scheduled to be held:
CA Final new course Registration : The candidate is advised in his own interest to satisfy himself/herself that he/she is re-registered immediately for training for the excess leave period if any, as on the date of filling up the examination form and before the commencement of examination (as applicable). In other words a candidate must have either completed the training or must be in service as on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be held and the balance period of training must not be more than twelve months including excess leave, if any.
Where to Submit CA Final new course Registration Form
CA Final new course Registration : For payment of Fees, you will require to made demand draft in favour of “The Secretary, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi/Mumbai/Chennai/Kolkatta/Kanpur in accordance with the registered address of the Student.
CA Final New course Registration last date
CA Final new course Registration : No specific date for saying to be last date for CA Final registration but you should be registered on or before to apply your examination form.
Cut-off date for students converting from earlier scheme to Revised Scheme of Education and Training
CA Final new course Registration : Cut-off date for students converting from earlier scheme to Revised Scheme of Education and Training implemented w.e.f 1st July 2017 into CA Final Course for being eligible to appear in respective examinations in May 2018.
Students are advised to note that they need to convert themselves latest by 1st Feb., 2018 from earlier scheme to Revised Scheme of Education and Training implemented from 1st July 2017 to appear in Foundation / Intermediate / Final in May 2018 Examination.
The students who will be converting after 1st February, 2018 will not be eligible to fill the Exam form and appear for respective Examinations in May 2018 under Revised Scheme of Education and Training.
CA Final new course Registration Documents
CA Final new course Registration : With CA Final new course registration form, you will have to enclose following documents.
- Copy of CA IPCC Marksheet attested by a CA
- Demand Draft/Pay Order for CA Final Registration Fees
CA Final New Course Registration fees ICAI from 1st July 2017
CA Final new course Registration : CA Final Course Registration Fees Structure would be implemented from 1st july 2017. Check out revised CA final new course Registration Fee details.
|Details of Fee||Rs.||For Foreign Students US$|
|CA Final Registration Fee||22000||1100|
Payment gateway related information for CA Final Course registration fees
1. Always verify details entered before clicking on “Save and Pay” button, once clicked you will diverted to payment gateway screen.
2. Enter payment gateway details and then proceed for payment(Here do not refresh or go back to last page).
After payment is done you will be diverted to screen where details of your form will be displayed.
3. After payment is done, we will confirm receipt of payment only after payment is received in our bank account (this may take 2-4 working days)
4. The status of your payment will be displayed as “Payment not verified/confirmed” else transaction details (amount, bank txn number, etc) of payment will be displayed.
5. In case even after 2-4 days, the status of your application is displayed as “Payment not verified/confirmed”, then confirm with your bank first and then conact us.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
CA Final new course Registration : The Examination fee should be paid only by way of Demand Draft. The Demand Draft may be of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and should be payable at New Delhi. (Candidates are advised to furnish the following details on the reverse of Demand Draft in their own interest.)
- Application Bar Code Number
- Articles Regn.Number
- Centre opted with zone, if any
How the application should reach the Institute?
(A) By Post: The application, with Demand draft of any nationalized bank be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post only in the specified envelope attached to form to the Senior Joint Secretary (Exams) of the Institute at New Delhi-110 002. Candidates are advised to retain the receipt issued by Post Office till the receipt of Admit Card, Candidates are advised not to send the application through private courier. The receipt issued by private courier will not be given any credence if the application is not received in the Institute.
(B) By Hand:Special arrangements are made for receipt of application at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Jaipur, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur and New Delhi.
The Head Office and Decentralised Offices of the Institute stated below will accept applications till the prescribed last date and will issue acknowledgement. The students are advised to retain the acknowledgement so given. Candidates are advised to avail of this facility.
CA Final New Course Online correction window
CA Final new course Registration : The ICAI will provide the application form correction opportunity to the ca final students, so that, they can ensure that there is no error on the submitted application form. The correction window is open on the official website of CA, which is icaiexam.icai.org.
|Application form will be available from||05 Feb 2018|
|The last date to submit the form without late fee||26 Feb 2018|
|The last date to submit the form with late fee||05 Mar 2018|
|Corrections in the application form can be done from||To be announced|
|Correction window-2||To be announced|
CA Final New Course online Registration Status
CA Final new course Registration : Candidates should check the correction status. The candidates must ensure this, by checking the confirmation message which will appear at the end of the correction process.
CA Final New Course online Registration Letter
CA Final new course Registration : Again, it is important to keep your CA Final registration letter with you. Candidates should note that the changes are to be notified through a letter. The candidates will have to write a letter for the same on a plain white paper and upload a scanned image of it. In the letter, candidates must clearly mention their details and changes which they wish to make.
CA Final New Course Revalidation
Re-validation of Registration for different levels of CA course under Revised Scheme
CA Final new course Registration : The following re-validation scheme will be applicable with effect from 1st July, 2017:-
A. Re-validation under Revised Scheme of education and training
|1.||Validity for Registration||3 Years||4 Years||5 Years|
|2.||Revalidation Fees after 1st July, 2017 (for each revalidation)||Rs 300/-||Rs 400/-||Rs 500/-|
B. Revalidation during the Transition Period
CA Final new course Registration : With the implementation of Revised Scheme, which comes into effect from 1st July, 2017 there would be cases of students who are registered under the existing scheme in the respective levels and whose registration would be expiring after discontinuation of existing scheme i.e. after 1st July, 2017 and such set of students might like to continue in the existing scheme so as to avail the available attempts in the respective level. Though tCA Final New Course Registration Prospectushe registration under the existing scheme would be closed on 30th June, 2017, the students would be allowed to revalidate their registration to avail the available attempts by paying the following re-validation fees:-
CA Final new course Registration : The revalidation after 1st July, 2017 will remain valid till the specified period of 3 years, 4 years and 5 years for CPT, IPCC and Final respectively or the last examination under these schemes, whichever is earlier. Compulsory conversion has to be made in the revised scheme after expiry of available attempts under existing scheme by payment of requisite fees.
CA Final New Course Registration – Prospectus, Study material and Students Journal from ICAI
CA Final new course Registration : when applying for the CA Final exam, the candidates must have noted that they paid for prospectus.
The study material for CA Final exam sent by ICAI is also available online for download. The article CA Final Study Materials provides full details on the same.
The CA Final Students journal is an important way to know what ICAI expects in exam from students.
CA Final Admit Card – the last step of the CA Final New course Registration Procedure
CA Final new course Registration : Admit cards of all the candidates will be hosted on icaiexam.icai.org generally 21 days prior to the commencement of the examination. Candidates may print their admit cards from the website, No physical admit card will be sent to any candidate.
A step by step tutorial on how to download CA final Admit Card for May 2018 exam has been provided in the article – CA Final Exam Admit Card
If you find this article useful, please share with your friends, as sharing is caring.