CA Final Important Accounting Standards (AS) – nov 2017 Exam
CA Final Important Accounting Standards (AS) – CA Final Students can expect around 28-30 Marks in FR Exam, which makes Accounting Standards one of the most important topics. Students are recommended to concentrate on the below CA Final Important Accounting Standards before exam.Here we are also providing techniques memorize names of all accounting standard
Scroll down and download top techniques for memorizing names of all accounting standard
CA Final Important Accounting Standards:
We have provided an ABC Method of categorizing CA Final important Accounting Standards.
|AS 16||Borrowing Costs|
|AS 9||Revenue Recognition|
|AS 12||Government Grants|
|AS 22||Taxes on Income|
|AS 25||Interim Financial Reporting|
|AS 11||Foreign Exchange|
|AS 7||Construction Contracts|
|AS 28||Impairment of Assets|
|AS 10||Fixed Assets|
|AS 18||Related Party|
FR Important Notes Download
|Name of the File|
|Guidance Notes on Derivative Accounting||Download|
|Guidance Note on CSR Accounting||Download|
|IAS vs AS 5 Page Summary Notes||Download|
|Financial Reporting Mock Test for nov 2016 with Solution||Download|
|IAS Comparative Study Notes from DS Rawat Book||Download|
|All FR Accounting Standards Summary Notes||Download|
|Financial Reporting Theory Notes||Download|
Download top techniques for memorizing names of all accounting standard
CA Final FR Amendments nov 2017:
There are only two new amendments in CA Final Financial Reporting Paper, when compared to the nov 2016 syllabus. These are:
- Guidance Note on Accounting for Expenditure on CSR Activities.
- Guidance Note on Accounting for Derivative Contracts.
1. Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards.
2. Application of Indian Accounting Standards (Ind ASs) and Existing Accounting Standards on various accounting aspects with reference to-
- Separate financial statements
- Consolidated financial statements
- Financial instruments
- Special transactions
- Understanding of Industry Specific Accounting.
3. Application of Guidance Notes issued by ICAI on various accounting aspects.
4. Principles of Integrated Reporting.
Note – If either a new Indian Accounting Standard (Ind AS) or Accounting Standard (AS), Announcements and Limited Revisions to Ind AS / AS are issued or the earlier one are withdrawn or new Ind AS / AS, Announcements and Limited Revisions to Ind AS / AS are issued in place of existing Ind AS / AS, Announcements and Limited Revisions to Ind AS / AS, the syllabus will accordingly include / exclude such new developments in the place of the existing ones with effect from the date to be notified.
The list of Guidance Notes in Accounting applicable in this paper for a particular exam will be issued separately before the respective examination.
Recommended Read : List of all accounting standard by ICAI
Guidance Notes on Accounting Aspects applicable at Final level
1. Guidance Note on Accounting Treatment for Excise Duty.
2. Guidance Note on Accounting Treatment for MODVAT/CENVAT.
3. Guidance Note on Accounting for Credit Available in respect of Minimum Alternate Tax under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
4. Guidance Note on the Revised Schedule VI to the Companies Act, 1956 (Now Schedule III to the Companies Act, 2013).
5. Guidance Note on Accounting for Derivative contracts (issued 2015)
6. Guidance Note on Accounting for Expenditure on Corporate Social Responsibility Activities (Issued nov 15, 2015)
7. Guidance Note on Accounting for Oil and Gas Producing Activities (revised 2013)
8. Guidance Note on Accounting Treatment for Excise Duty
9. Guidance Note on Accounting for State-level Value Added Tax
10. Guidance Note on Accounting for Real Estate Transactions (Revised 2012) and Guidance Note on Accounting for Real Estate Transactions (for entities to whom Ind AS is applicable) issued nov, 2016
11. Guidance Note on Accounting for Rate Regulated Activities
12. Guidance Note on Accounting for Self-generated Certified Emission Reductions (CERs) (Issued 2012)
13. Guidance Note on Accounting by Dot-Com Companies
Recommended Read : Indian Accounting Standard Complete Guide
At CAKART (https://www.cakart.in) you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or offline in pen drive/DVD) most popular books of best authors (ebooks or hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications. Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.