CA Final Audit Paper Analysis – Complete details
CA Final Audit Paper Analysis / Suggested Answers / Common Mistakes – CA Final May 2016 Exams
Generally Audit paper from past 4 attempts was of 7 pages but this time it increase to 11 pages (57% increase)
Questions of around 50 marks were from PM rest of 70 marks questions were new from module / SAs
Level of Questions Marks Easy 61 Medium 22 Difficult 37 Grand Total 120
Highlights of the CA Final Audit Paper
Factors to consider when designing confirmation requests include: (From SA 505)
a. The assertions being addressed.
b. Specific identified risks of material misstatement, including fraud risks.
c. The layout and presentation of the confirmation request.
d. Prior experience on the audit or similar engagements.
e. The method of communication (for example, in paper form, or by electronic or other medium).
f. Management’s authorisation or encouragement to the confirming parties to respond to the auditor. Confirming parties may only be willing to respond to a confirmation request containing management’s authorisation.
g. The ability of the intended confirming party to confirm or provide the requested information (for example, individual invoice amount versus total balance).
Video Representation of the Analysis of the Audit Paper
Must Watch this video CA Final Audit Paper Analysis by Ravi Taori…
When a Response to a Positive Confirmation Request is Necessary to Obtain Sufficient Appropriate Audit Evidence
In certain circumstances, the auditor may identify an assessed risk of material misstatement at the assertion level for which a response to a positive confirmation request is necessary to obtain sufficient appropriate audit evidence. Such circumstances may include where:
i. The information available to corroborate management’s assertion(s) is only available outside the entity.
ii. Specific fraud risk factors, such as the risk of management override of controls, or the risk of collusion which can involve employee(s) and/or management, prevent the auditor from relying on evidence from the entity.
Must Check : Check CA Final Audit Question Paper of Nov 2016 Exam
Must check CA Final Question Paper with solution
All other details of CA Final Nov 2016 Exam can be checked below.
- Click here to check : CA Final Topper – Nov 2016 Exam Success stories
- Click here to check : CA Final Topper Mark sheet,Merit list of Nov 2016 Exam
- Click here to check : Procedure for Revaluation of CA IPCC and CA Final Marks
- Click here to check : Disclosure of Answer Sheets of CA Final and CA IPCC
- Click here to check : Procedure for applying for CA Membership
- Click here to check : ICAI Campus Placement Portal
- Click here to check : CA CS CMA Jobs and Articleship at CAKART.
- Click here to check: CA Final 1st Rank holder Interview
- Click here to check: CA Final 3rd Rank holder interview