CA exam course for May and June 2018
CA Exam Course : Through this article you get to know full information about the CA exam course ( CA CPT, CA IPCC, CA final)
Candidate who wants to do CA course should go for first level i.e CA CPT | Foundation then CA IPCC | Intermediate and lastly CA Final exams.
This article provides full information about CA course registration, Admit card, Eligibility, Result, Syllabus details.
Who is eligible for CA Exam?
Eligibility for Chartered Accountancy course
Candidates applying for Chartered Accountancy exam are required to satisfy the following criteria:
|A student who has passed the Class 10 examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India (or an examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto) may register for Common Proficiency Test.|
|A registered student may appear in Common Proficiency Test after he has appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination* (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India (or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto) and has complied with such requirements as may be specified by the Council from time to time.|
|A student who has got himself registered for Common Proficiency Test 60 days prior to the first day of the month in which CPT examination is to be held i.e. on or before 1st April and 1st October, can appear in the CPT examination to be held in June and December respectively. Common Proficiency Test examinations are held in June & December every year.|
About CA exam course registration procedure details for 2018
How to register online for the CPT exam?
So, how to register for the CA CPT exam? The CA CPT registration process includes 6 steps as discussed below.
- First ensure that you satisfy the CA CPT eligibility criteria.
- Second, fill the CPT Registration form. You can also fill physical offline CA CPT Application form that is available from the nearest branch of the ICAI. Enclose required documents along with CPT registration form as required by ICAI.
- Pay the CPT Registration Fees to ICAI.
- It is important that you complete the Registration process by the CA CPT registration last Date as set by ICAI
- After you have submitted the Registration form
- please ensure that you are aware of your cpt registration number 2017
- Check the CPT registration status of your application
- Download and print the CPT registration letter while checking for the Registration status.
- Use CA CPT Exam correction window to correct any errors made in your CPT registration Form
For more details go to the following link CA CPT registration
How to Register for CA Final Registration ?
CA Final Registration : The step by step process for how to register for the CA Final Nov 2017 and May 2018 exam has been provided below.
- Ensure that you are eligible for the CA Final exam
- Fill the CA Final exam Application form that is available online at ICAI website. You can also fill physical CA Final Application form that is available from the nearest branch of the ICAI
- Enclose a few document along with the registration form as required by ICAI. Details are provided below.
- Pay the CA Final Application Fees to ICAI.
- Submit the Registration, Application form along with all enclosures. Pay the fees before the Last Date of CA Final exam registration. That is the last CA CPT or CA Foundation exam cut-off date as set by ICAI..
- Remember that there is an opportunity to correct your filled up application form as well. CA Final Exam correction window is a window period set up by ICAI which allows this. This can be done online. More on this below.
- Once you have submit the application form, please ensure that you check the CA Final Exam registration status of your application. Details have been provided below in this article.
- It is better that you print the CA Final registration letter while checking for the Registration status.
For more details go to the following link CA IPCC registration
How to download CA exam course admit card ?
The institute of Chartered Accountancy of India (ICAI) issues admit card for CA students to all eligible registered students who are appearing in the exam. Therefore, all students who has applied for CA exam session examination to be conducted by CA Institute, may download their Admit Card or hall ticket after entering their registration number.
Process to download CA Exam course admit card
To download the ICAI CS exam admit card, you go through the following steps.
- Visit the official website of ICAI
- Enter the 17-digit Registration Number as generated at the time of application.
- Click the ‘Get Admit Card’ button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed.
- Verify the details and save the Admit Card.
- Take a Print Out and carry it to appear in the ICAI CS Exam 2018.
CA exam course Syllabus for 2018 Exam
Syllabus of CA CPT exam
There are fours subjects in CA CPT Syllabus as prescribed by ICAI for the June 2018 exams.
- CA CPT Fundamental of Accounting (60 Marks)
- CA CPT Mercantile Law (40 Marks)
- CA CPT General Economics (50 Marks)
- CA CPT Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)
Syllabus of CA Foundation exam
There are four subjects in CA Foundation.
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 2 (Part I)||Mercantile Laws||60 Marks|
|Paper-2 (Part-II)||General English||40 Marks|
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics Logical Reasoning and Statistics||100 Marks|
|Paper 4||Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge||100 Marks|
To know about CA CPT syllabus and subjects you can go to the following link. CA CPT Syllabus
Syllabus of CA IPCC exam
1 Paper : Accounting (100 Marks)
2 Paper : Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 Marks)
Part I: Business Laws (60 Marks) comprising Business Laws (30 Marks)
Company Law (30 Marks)
Part II: Ethics (20 Marks)
Part III: Communication (20 Marks)
3 Paper : Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 Marks)
Part I : Cost Accounting (50 Marks)
Part II : Financial Management (50 Marks)
4 Paper : Taxation (100 Marks)
Part I : Income-tax (50 Marks)
Part II : Indirect Taxes (50 Marks)
5 Paper : Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
6 Paper : Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
7 Paper : Information Technology and Strategic Management (100 Marks)
Section A: Information Technology (50 Marks)
Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
To know about CA CPT syllabus and subjects you can go to the following link. CA IPCC syllabus
CA Intermediate Syllabus
|Paper 1||Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 2||Corporate and Other Laws||100 Marks|
|Paper 3||Cost Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 4A||Direct Tax Laws||60 Marks|
|Paper 4B||Indirect Tax Laws||40 Marks|
|Paper 5||Advanced Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 6||Auditing and Assurance||100 Marks|
|Paper 7A||Financial Management||60 Marks|
|Paper 7B||Business Economic Environment||40 Marks|
|Paper 8A||Information Technology||60 Marks|
|Paper 8B||Strategic Management||40 Marks|
Syllabus of CA Final exam
Paper 1: Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Corporate Laws & Other Laws (100 Marks)
- Part I: Corporate Laws (60 Marks)
- Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
Paper 3: Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 4: Taxation (100 Marks)
- Section A: Income Tax Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Indirect Tax Laws (40 Marks)
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
Paper 7: Enterprise Information System & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
- Section A: Enterprise Information System (50 Marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
Paper 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance (100 Marks)
- Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
- Section B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
Get to know your CA Exam Result for 2018
CA exam result declare by ICAI. You may receive email, sms directly from ICAI.
The candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to check their result by following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- Choose the Exam from the drop down menu and enter the Roll Number in the specified field.
- The result will appear on the screen.
For further information you can go to the following link
Conclusion on CA exam course for 2018 exam
In this article, we have discussed the following point .
- About CA Exam Registration
- Eligibility for CA Exam
- How to Download CA Admit Card
- Syllabus of CA exam
- To know about CA Result
Hope you found the article useful. Please feel free to ask anything or give your comments using the comment box below.