CA CPT Suggested study plan, Tips for December 2018 exam
CA CPT Study Plan: CA CPT exam is an entry-level examination which Chartered Accountancy aspirants need to crack in order to get the green signal for appearing in the intermediate exam, the IPCC and the final CA exam. Cracking the CA CPT Exam requires candidates to study with the 3 D’s of Dedication, Determination and Devotion. CA CPT SUGGESTED STUDY PLAN is of prime importance for those who want to qualify the exam and be eligible for the IPCC. We are listing for you some easy and very doable tips for cracking the CA CPT Exam December 2018 test.
Read CA Foundation study plan for more CA Foundation course.
CA CPT Study Plan | Tips to crack the CA CPT exam
- The most important thing for every student would be: Don’t waste time. Just an example, At the time of registering in the course, you might have thought that I have one year period of time , so can study it later. Ultimately the days will go fast and faster and the exam will due. So remember: “Don’t Waste Time otherwise Time will waste you.”
- Only passing marks are required to crack the CA CPT exam, good scores and rank is not considered for next stage. That’s why don’t take too much stress. Prepare with a cool mind.
- Practice as more as you can because practice is the only key to get success in such kind of competition exam.
- While practising at home, start solving related questions immediately as you finish one portion of theory.
- While revision practice model papers, previous years’ questions and sample questions as more as you can.
- On the day of examination, don’t take too much tension and leave studying before two hours of exam.
CA CPT SUGGESTED STUDY PLAN
In examination hall-
- Read and follow instructions carefully.
- Try to solve maximum questions as possible.
- When you are confident more than 100% for 1 option of any question, read all the options carefully, fourth option may be ‘all of above’.
- You can apply above trick to the question where ‘none of above’ option is available.
- Don’t try to attempt the question about which you don’t know anything.
- Avoid trying hit and guess because if your guess is wrong there is negative marking for wrong answer, so try to use your sixth sense. If you are confused but sure about 1 option more than 70% than use guessing.
- If you are confused for any question, try elimination of the options which can not be the answer.
- Give more time to easiest question as there may be some trick in the question.
- If any question is very complicated and time consuming than take it in last to solve, but tick a mark so that you will remember that you have to attempt the question.
- When you guess (in case), do not change that answer which comes first to your mind. Many Researches indicate that your first answer is usually the correct one. However, don’t be afraid to change answers when you have quite a good reason for doing so.
- At last take some time to cross check the answer sheet for once as if you have left any mistake.
Good luck for exam.
CA CPT Study Plan: CA CPT admit card by icai will contain all information that you would have entered while applying for the CA CPT Registration and contains details filled in your CA CPT application form. The admit card will display your name, Address, ca cpt admit card etc..
Read CPT Syllabus 2018 latest updates by icai Available in CAKART Website
Most importantly it will show the address of cpt exam center. In order to know more on exam centers for CA CPT exam, please do not forget to read our article CPT exam centers details by icai for December 2018 exam. You must also know about CA CPT Exam time table / dates for upcoming exam which includes exam date and timings. While preparing for exam you must follow the revised CPT Syllabus applicable for Dec 2018 exam. After the completion of CA CPT exam check CA CPT Result from ICAI Website.
Along with CA CPT Study plan you can also read How to study ca ipcc in 60 days and Read How to study ca final tips .