CAKART is glad to launch the Ultimate guide book on COMPANY LAW 2013 ACT Book (with always updated web edition).The users of this book are very satisfied as it is providing the updated web edition from time to time,which has proven into the cost-cutting relief as they need not to buy the book again and again in case of any changes in the syllabus.
Salient features of the book on company law 2013 act are as below:
- A Veritable Legal Commentary on Companies Act 2013With Always Updated Web Edition
- An in-depth and comprehensive analysis of provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made the reunder duly supported by plethora of Indian and English Case Laws.
- Points of Law not judicially annotated have been critically examined in the light of statutory language.
- A comprehensive and point-wise comparative study of Companies Act, 2013 and Companies Act, 1956 to enable the reader to understand the transition from Old Law to New Law.
- Commentary is duly supported by comprehensive analysis of SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, relevant SEBI Rules, Listing Agreements, Accounting Standards, Secretarial Standard, etc.
- Circulars and Notifications issued by MCA till 1st October, 2014 are incorporated and many more.
Click on the link below to know about the book:
Our other new book launches on COMPANY LAW & TAXATION are mentioned below:
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as in offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD). Visit www.cakart.inand chat with us today!You can Whatsapp on 09743899547.