Bharathiar University Bcom Distance education course
Bharathiar University Bcom Distance education course: The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University. In May, 1985 the University received the recognition from University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi for the purpose of grants.
The University named after the great national poet Subramania Bharathi is enshrined with the motto “Educate to Elevate”. In the University, every effort is harnessed to realize his dream of making educational institutions as temple of learning. It is the aim of the University to participate in the task of inculcating necessary Knowledge, Skills and Creative Attitudes and values among the youth of the country to contribute more effectively towards establishing an equitable social and economic and secular ideal of our nation.Bharathiar University Bcom Distance education course.
Applications are issued and filled in applications are received round the year. The downloaded softcopy of applications are also accepted. The enrolment is made a continuous ongoing process throughout the year.
- Calendar year batch : Filled in applications received / spot admission done from 1st Dec to 30th April.
- Academic year batch : Filled applications received / spot admission done from 1st May to 30th November.
Candidates has to submit dully filled in application form with all necessary enclosures and fee in person (or) send the same by post to “The Director, School of Distance Education (SDE), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641 046 (or) “The Co-ordinator of any Spot Admission cum learning Centres / Information cum Spot Admission Centres.
Application form and Prospectus
Procedure for obtaining Application in person
The application form and prospectus can be obtained in person on payment of 150 INR/- (Cost of the Application) in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore payable at Coimbatore (or) The Bank of India (Bharathiar University Branch only) Challan without DD commission and get the application from the following stations. Bharathiar University Bcom Distance education course.
- The School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641046.
- The Spot Admission cum Learning Centres (SALC) / Information cum Spot Admission Centres (ISAC).
Procedure for obtaining Application by Post
Send a Demand Draft for 200 INR/- to the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46 with a self-addressed envelope of size 30cmX24cm. Bharathiar University Bcom Distance education course.
Bharathiar University Bcom Distance education course
Enclosures to be Attached with the Application
- A Demand Draft / Bank of India Challan
- Attested Photocopies of certificates pertaining to the qualifying examination passed
- A recent Passport Size Photo pasted on the first page of the application form
- Foreign University Graduates has to obtained equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities
- The overseas students seeking UG admission has to furnish
- Address Proof
- Attested copy of passport
- Authentication letter from the Embassy to this University
On verification of the eligibility of the candidate for admission, the candidates will be intimated about the provisional selection. The provisional admission intimation letter shall indicate:
- The amount of fees payable by the candidate and the payment schedule.
- The list of original documents to be submitted for verification and return.
After checking the original certificates, the enrolment letter confirming the admission, will be sent to you. All original certificates will be returned immediately after scrutiny. if the certificates are not received within a month, candidates can represent the matter directly to “The Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore – 641046.”
Students admitted at the Spot Admission cum Learning / Information Centres can also submit the original certificates through the centres, which will be returned after due verification by the University officers to the centres concerned / students. Bharathiar University Bcom Distance education course.
If the student had earlier been a student of the first or second year of the programme of the SDE and had discontinued for whatever reason, he /she is eligible for re-admission into the II / III year in which he / She had discontinued, on payment of a re–admission fee of 650 INR/-. Re–admissions are possible only into the courses which are currently offered by the SDE. The syllabus for such re–admitted students shall be prescribed by the SDE.
Direct Admission to 2nd or 3rd year of Study
If a candidate had already studied 1st year or 2nd year in a fulltime programme in a college affiliated to Bharathiar University or a recognized University, he / she is eligible for admission directly into the second or third year of the corresponding programme of the School of Distance Education on payment of 650 INR/- as a direct admission fee along with first course fee. Direct admission will be made only to the courses which are currently offered by the SDE.
Lateral Entry Programmes
- To Second year of BCA / BSc Computer Science for relevant three years diploma in Computer Technology, Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
- To II year B.Com. for relevant three years diploma in Commercial Practice and Modern office management
- To II year B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion Technology for relevant three years diploma in Costume Design & Dress Making, Garment Technology & Apparel Design and Fabrication Technology
- To II year B.Sc. Catering Science and Hotel Management for relevant three years diploma in Catering Science
- To II year UG for relevant Bachelor degree similar in nature
- To Second year MBA, those who have completed MBA with any of a specialization and wish to do some other specialization may do so by joining second year MBA
- To Second year MCA for relevant PG diploma in computer related subjects.
- To Third year MCA for relevant Masters degree in computer related subjects.
For lateral entry programmes exemption will be granted only for the duration of the course as specified and for the same / similar subjects studied. Further, the candidates must enclose a copy of the syllabus of PG Diploma / Masters Degree as the case may be duly attested by the Head of the College / Institution where last studied. Bharathiar University Bcom Distance education course.
Students undergoing regular courses in colleges can seek admission, if eligible, to UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma programmes offered by School of Distance Education concurrently. Such Applicants are required to submit the application along with the bonafide student certificate from the college where he/she studing. The Students are also eligible to claim for exemption of subjects those syllabus is commaon for both the programmes, It will be considered as per rules and regulations. Bharathiar University Bcom Distance education course.
Exemption of Subjects
Students who have already passed one or more subjects prescribed in the School of Distance Education under the same course at some other institution shall be considered for exemption from appearing in those papers. An application to this effect should be made with copies of the syllabus (in duplicate) duly attested by the Head of the Institution in which the student had studied these subjects. A sum of 650 INR/- shall be collected as fee for considering such exemption. The requisition should be addressed to the Director, School of Distance Education. However, the decision of the University shall be final with regard to granting of such exemption.
Study Material that you should use to prepare B.COM
To successfully prepare for B.COM you should use a combination of best faculty video lectures, best recommended scanners and books, and a lot of free notes, charts, pdf files available for free download from CAKART.
Use following Best faculty Video lectures for B.COM
For more best faculty video lectures, visit OR click here to place a call back request, our counsellor will call you back
Do you have any free study material for B.COM,M.COM,Software ?
India’s largest collection of free study material for B Com Cost Accounting for Accounting,Accounting and B.COM,M.COM,Software are available at CAKART. Few are provided below for download.
Use following books for B.COM
Try and get these books for your preparation.
To search more books visit