Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures
Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures:
Sometimes it can be very difficult to predict the outcome of your exams, whether you be in secondary school or even university. This is probably because, exams are arguably one of the most feared things in education for students. Whether a student is confident in their abilities in their chosen subject(s) or not, exams can often both predictably and unpredictably bring out the best, and more than often, the worst, in a student.
If the worst does happen, failing your exams can be one of the most devastating experiences for a student, especially when they were not expecting to fail their exams.
One way to cope with exam failure is to talk to people. Talk to your family, talk to your friends, discuss the options you can take now that you have had your exam results back. One thing you must remember is that failing your exams is not the end of the world. Exam failure is one of the many hurdles you will have to surpass in your life, and there are always possibilities to learn and rise above failure. After all, I’m sure most of you have heard the saying ‘failure makes you stronger’. Funnily enough, it really does. It gives you an understanding of what it means to fail, to lose, to receive a negative outcome that you may not have expected to get.
A common worry amongst students who have failed some of their exams, is that they will now never be able to get the job they wanted after graduating, or even the university degree they were first opting for. Wrong. You should never let exam failure force you into believing that you now can not achieve any of your dreams. Sure, some things will be harder to reach, but that does not make them unreachable. Failing exams does not make you any less of a person, any less intelligent, or any less able to achieve what you want to, than those who may have gotten better results in their exams than you. Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
How to deal with your Exam Results- Tips for students
The students should:
- Assess priorities, assets and difficulties
- Follow a normalized routine atmosphere at home.
- Should not imagine extreme consequences and worst situations.
- Should not magnify failure or demean themselves.
- Contact the teachers or counselors on feeling low or anxious or disinterested.
- Develop alternative coping strategies and de -focus from the pain.
- Learn to be positive.
- Learn to relax.
- Talk to family and friends.
- Stop worrying. Result is not the ultimate decisive factor.
- It is more important to choose the next options.
- Find out and update with wide and varied career choices. Invariably the decision should not be based or influenced by the friends.
- For an average performer or below average, skill based/vocational courses are best choice.
Always Remember: In such a situation is to remain true to yourself; remember who you are, what your strengths are, what you are capable of doing, and what you want to do, and you will get there.
Best Alternative Courses for CMA Inter Failures. If you are frustrated with the results that you have been always failing in the CMA Inter, then look at these alternative courses. Failing in CMA Inter Exams is not your fault. It happens most of the times because the Board of CMA, ICMAI is very strict about the pass percentage. Some times luck also will have to be there with your hard work. So, don’t be disappoint with the results. If you are thinking about to leave CMA Course or to continue with secondary preference, then look at the alternative courses for the CMA Intermediate Students. We are here providing the list of some alternative courses for CMA for the students who have failed in CMA Inter. Lets check some of the substitute courses for CMA.
Best Alternative Courses for CMA Inter Failures
Here you can see list of alternative courses for CMA Inter. Basically the students from commerce background joins the CMA Course.. so the best course that again suits the CMA Inter failures are also of commerce related. So, lets look at the alternative courses for CMA Inter. Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
List of some of the alternative courses for CMA Inter Failures
CA (Cost Accountancy)
CA is also one of the best alternative course for the students who are still looking for their future in commerce side even they failed in CMA Inter. Even though it is hard to get through, it has great value after its completion or with IPCC Completion.
CS (Company Secretary)
CS is the one of the course which is of theory rather than problematic. Students who are not capable of solving the difficult problems in CMA Inter can consider this as a best option if he/she can understand theory very well than problems.
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
This is best suited course for the students who have entered the CMA Course by CMA Foundation route. Through B.com also there are better opportunities available. So, this will also be one of the best alternative for CMA Inter failure students.
M.Com (Master of Commerce)
This is the other course which is alternative for CMA Inter with the background of commerce. The Students who have already completed the B.Com can enter into M.Com.
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
MBA with the stream of Finance will be the best option for the students who have failed in CMA Inter. Through MBA there is great future if he/she studies well by knowing the concepts.
BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)
If you like to concentrate on the business aspect after failure of CMA Inter, then this will be the perfect course to join which consists of all elements covering the Business aspects. Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration. The degree is conferred after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
PGDM (Post Graduation Diploma in Management)
This course is basically offered by B Schools. One of the Best course for the commerce students that helps them to build their career in a desired way. Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
These are the some of the courses which are alternative to CMA Inter.
You can go for certificate course in related to accountancy. Which can give weight to your resume.
Life is never, always a comedy. At times, it is tragedy.
Life is experienced as a constant, never-ending shift between successes and failures—sometimes occurring within moments of one another. To be human is to fail. We know this to be true from personal experience.
We experience hardship both because of our faults and because of the faults of others.
We fail in the small things: staying on a diet, running a 5k, keeping a New Year’s resolution, or controlling clutter in our homes. We fail in the larger things: overcoming an addiction, finding employment, or holding on to an important relationship. And sometimes our failures negatively impact the rest of our lives: keeping a marriage together, persuading a child to make better choices, or overcoming a lifetime of debt. Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
But in each setback—whether small or large—we find opportunity for growth. And as long as a glimmer of hope remains, so do we. Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
Some of the most influential people in my life have cemented their legacy through their failures. This should come as no surprise. After all, some of the most inspirational stories ever written (or lived) center on personal triumph over weakness or loss. As one screen writer once told me, “If the hero in your story does not experience tragedy, the audience will never relate to him or her.” Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
Failure is a necessary part of life. We would be wise to allow it to change us and shape us. How then, can each of us redeem failure for good? Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
An Encouraging Guide to Overcoming Failure
1. We admit that we experience it. Despite the universality of failure, our world goes to great lengths to hide it. People always have and people always will. Our default position too often is to downplay our weaknesses, but those who find growth in failure begin by simply admitting its existence in their lives.
2. We recognize failure is common. And because we know all experience it, we find comfort knowing we are not alone in it.
3. We look for personal responsibility. Our initial tendency is often to blame others or uncontrollable, external factors. After all, to admit defeat is to admit defeat. But rarely are the failures in our lives entirely the responsibility of someone else. And until we take personal responsibility in some capacity, we can never move on to the next step.
4. We process our weakness. Socrates once said, “The unexamined life is not worth living.” This holds true in both success and failure. When failure occurs, which it always will, the wisest of us journey inward to determine the cause and intentional steps we can take to learn from the experience. And in time, we learn to champion humility.
5. We let go of the factors outside our control. One of the most hope-filled moments in life is when we find the courage to let go of what we cannot change.
6. We grow through pain. We live in a society passionately committed to avoiding pain. But there is benefit to be found in discomfort. While I would never encourage anybody to intentionally seek pain through failure, it will arise. And when it does, it will be okay. In fact, it will teach us things we could never learn elsewhere: patience and perseverance for example.
7. We forgive. If our pain is partly a result of someone else’s failures, we find freedom in forgiveness.
8. We turn to others. Nobody successfully navigates life alone. When the hope inside us begins to fade, we look for it in others. We turn to family. If family is not available, we turn to friends. And if friends are not available, we look for intentional communities around us to find support.
9. And then, we share our stories. It may not happen right away—some failures take longer to process than others. But eventually, we find opportunity to share our story. When we do, we share it with honesty and humility. Through it, we discover opportunity to provide hope, strength, and encouragement to others. We find influence for good. And we begin to make sense of our failings. Best Alternative Courses for CMA INTER Failures.
Failure is never the end. It is instead, a necessary part of the journey. May we keep hope alive. And find redemption through it.
For further details visit following links:www.cakart.in
At CAKART www.cakart.inyou will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.inand chat with our counselors any time.