College Bangalore University Bcom Fee Structure
Bangalore University Bcom Fee Structure : Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the “I.T. Capital of India”, was established in July 1964 as an off shoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore and the districts of Bangalore, Kolar and Tumkur, which eventually became a separate university. Initially, the two premier colleges of the city, the Central College (CC) and the University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE) formed the nucleus of Bangalore University. Soon after the establishment of Bangalore University, as a first step in the re-organization of courses instructions, the University introduced Honours Courses in the year 1965-66. Three year Honour’s courses in Botany, Chemistry, Economics, English, Geology, Kannada, Mathematics and Zoology which were offered only at the University Post Graduate Departments have attracted many brilliant students. Honours passed students were admitted to Post Graduate Courses on priority and B.A./B.Sc. graduates, who marginally missed admission to the Post Graduate Courses were given an opportunity to join the final year Honours course and seek admission to Post Graduate Courses, thereafter. Since 1964, Bangalore University has grown both in size and strength to include a large number of affiliated colleges, P.G. Centers with a rich diversity of programme options.
College Bangalore University Bcom Fee Structure
Bangalore University Bcom Fee Structure : Bangalore University Fees Structure Details are showing to all viewers who are deciding to take admission in Bangalore University. Now you will get entire information of MBA, MCA, PHD, Engineering courses fee whether regular/distance courses. Candidates who are searching for the Fee structure of this university they can get it through our web portal . Academically, the University is designed into six faculties- Arts, Science, Commerce & Management, Education, Law and Engineering. This University offers Integrated Programs for the candidates like Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees apart from Diplomas and Certificates in many disciplines.
|Bachelor of Commerce|
B.Com (Commerce) Stands for Bachelor of Commerce; It is also a degree of three years. Minimum eligibility for this course is Intermediate with subjects such as accounts, maths and economics.
How to Pay Bangalore University Fees?
- The fees will pay according to information given in prospectus of Bangalore University.
- So dear students you are requested to read the prospectus carefully to know more about fee details and mode of payment.
- Cash, Cheques, Pay Orders, Postal Orders and Money Orders will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- All courses fee will be pay as Demand Draft.
- To get more knowledge of Bangalore University Fee Structure Details Payment, Challan Form & Last Date, go to the official website of Bangalore University which is www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
6 Beneficial Steps To Pay Fee:
- Candidates these are some helpful tips are providing to you before pay the fee for any course from MBA, MCA, Engineering:
- Tuition fee will pay in form of DD in favour of The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Bangalore University.
- Students can pay fee in three installments that is one will be at the time of admission and remaining in two easy installments.
- Don’t any cash.
- University will not take any cash payment/transaction responsibility.
- Students must write back of the Demand Draft their Application Number/Enrolment Number, Name and the course name.
- Candidates must pass two years pre – university examination of Karnataka state or equivalent.
- Candidates who have passed diploma in secretarial/ commercial practice conducted by board of technical examination, Karnataka may also eligible for admission directly to the 2nd year of B.Com degree.
- Candidates who have passed diploma in business administration examination conducted by directorate of technical education, Karnataka may also eligible for admission directly to the 1st year of B.Com degree.
Bcom course fee structure
The fee structure depends on the institution mostly.
• During admission- Rs 20,000-22,000 this includes admission fee, tuition fee, session fee, computer lab fee etc.
• For the rest of the years- Rs 17,000-20,000.
So the aggregate course expense comes to about Rs 60,000-75,000. The course expense covers different charges like inn charges, library charges, nourishment and charges for utilisation of different offices. The course expenses of the administration organisations are relatively lower than the private establishments. A portion of the universities give rebates to penniless and commendable understudies. Understudies can simply decide on advance offices. Most schools at present have training advance offices. Schools additionally give grants to understudies with splendid scholarly results. To know the precise measure of the course charge structure, it is best to contact the concerned establishment.
Bangalore University last date to pay the fee will be updated on Bangalore University official website.
Dear candidates! You can get the latest updates about this university or others on the web page that is recruitrmentresult.com via email by subscribing us. You may also follow use on facebook or Google plus