2017 Bangalore University Bcom Admission With Complete Details
Bangalore University Bcom Admission : Bangalore University was established in year 1886. The University has also established Gandhi Bhavan, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Study and Research Centre, and Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive policy and also has established schools of Biological Sciences, Social Sciences and Business Studies. Bangalore University has grown both in size and strength to include a large number of affiliated colleges, P.G. Centers with a rich diversity of programme options. The University is also reaching out to the society by organizing endowment and extension lectures apart from bringing out publications on issues of contemporary relevance through its Prasaranga division. Here we collected Bangalore University application form pdf file so download given following link.
2017 Bangalore University Bcom Admission With Complete Details
Bangalore University Bcom Admission : Entire information related to Bangalore University Admission Notification is mentioned below on this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates, who want to get entrance in UG and PG Course in this university, need to read this page carefully and obtain useful details to get a chance to study in this University. Admission process is on in Bangalore University. Check out last date to fill Bangalore University Bcom Admission Form. Applicants, who want to get admission in to Bcom degree Courses, may submit their application form through proper procedure. Students, who are satisfying given eligibility criteria, may apply through Bangalore University Admission Form 2017 on or before last date that is tuned below.
Bangalore University Eligibility:
- Candidates, who want to apply for UG Courses, must have qualify in the Intermediate (12th) from concern school or board.
- Those candidates, who are willing to apply for PG Courses at Bangalore University, must possess Graduation Degree with good marks from recognized university/ institutions.
- For Diploma and Certificate Courses, candidates should have 12th or Graduation degree as per course requirement.
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-I: Rs. 75/-
- For other category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Participating candidates have to deposit requisite application fee according to the category.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of merit list followed by appearing in counseling session which will be conducted by organization.
Procedure to fill Bangalore University Application Form:
- First of all, applicants who are going to get admission in this university need to visit the official website that is bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Now, hit on “Application Form” tab which is given at the homepage.
- Then, choose an appropriate link to apply for Admission form as per your suitable course.
- After that, read the complete information carefully and download the application form.
- Fill application form with complete details in proper manner and attach Xerox copies of entire documents.
- After that, your registration slip will be generated. Now, students will have to pay the fee through Demand Draft.
- After the fee payment, revisiting to Official Website and submit your required details.
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and Take a print out of registration slip for future use.
To get other info about Bangalore University Admission Form 2017 go through Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for current information time to time. And if you want other information about Bangalore University Bcom Admission form read this recommended read link.
Recommended read link : Complete information about BU Bcom Admission form
2017 Bangalore University Bcom Admission With Complete Details
Bangalore University Bcom Admission : B.Com. is very good degree to know commerce and business. With doing b.com., you learn basic to advance accounting, management and different business laws which will be helpful to you in your profession or your business. But for doing Bangalore University Bcom you have to be sincere and honest. You should read everything relating to your subjects. Here, I am helping to you. I made following admission form, exam date,admit card,hall ticket,question paper,model paper,results,Syllabus and subjects,notes and study materials for my students of commerce. But i think you all my students and it is my duty to guide you in very simple words. Following under these all complete details has been written in very simple language and useful to cover the all syllabus of Bangalore University Bcom.
1)Bangalore University Bcom List Of Colleges – In Karnataka Best Colleges :
Bangalore University Bcom Admission : Any Non Karnataka student prefer Bcom Colleges in Bangalore to pursue their degrees from Bangalore based top colleges , especially Foreign Students opt for Bcom Colleges Affiliated to Bangalore University ,as the course structure is on par with the International Universities we are best bcom colleges in and around adugodi,wilson garden,koramangala,btm layout. And other deistic also have Bangalore Urban Dist, Bangalore Rural Dist, Chikkaballapur Dist, Kolar Dist and Ramanagar Dist. Bangalore University Bcom colleges are ;
Bangalore Urban Dist Bangalore University Bcom List Of Colleges
|Sl. No||Code No.||Name of the College||Year of Estb.||Govt./ Aided/ Pvt.||Course||Combination||Intake|
|1)||S008||Abbas Khan Degree College for Women, Durga Complex, OTC Road, Cubban Pet, Bangalore-560 002.||1977||Pvt.-Aided||B.COM||AS PER BU REGULATIONS||120|
|2)||N02||Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies, No.80-90, Soladevanahalli, Chikkabanavara Post, Bangalore -90||2005||Pvt.||B.COM||AS PER BU REGULATIONS (60*+140)||200|
|3)||S002||Acharya Patashala College of Commerce, N.R. Colony, Bangalore-19.||1956||Pvt.-Aided||B.COM||AS PER BU REGULATIONS (290*+60)||350|
|4)||S006||Administrative Management College, 18th Km. Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-83||1993||Pvt.||B.COM||AS PER BU REGULATIONS||200|
|5)||A08||Al-Ameen Arts, Science & Commerece College, Hosur Road, Bangalore-27||1968||Pvt.-Aided||B.COM||AS PER BU REGULATIONS||290|
|6)||W03||ASC Degree College, #3/10, Old No.A-3, 1st Main Road, 6th Block, Rajajinagar Industrial Area, Bangalore-560 044||2009||Pvt.||B.COM||AS PER BU REGULATIONS||400|
|7)||S088||Vijaya College, RV Road, Bangalore-4||1945||Pvt.-Aided||B.COM||AS PER BU REGULATIONS(360*+120)||480|
|8)||S097||Vijaya College, 11th Main, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-11||1988||Pvt.||B.COM||AS PER BU REGULATIONS||510|
|9)||E078||St. Anne’s First Grade College for Women, #4, Millers Road, Bangalore-52||1995||Pvt||B.COM||AS PER BU REGULATIONS(240*+60)||300|
|If you want other colleges and all courses information about Bangalore University colleges in Bangalore Urban Dist download here pdf file.|
Recommended read link : Complete Details about BU Bcom List Of Colleges
2)2016-2017 Exam And College Bangalore University Bcom Fee Structure :
Bangalore University Bcom Admission : So the aggregate course expense comes to about Rs 60,000-75,000. The course expense covers different charges like inn charges, library charges, nourishment and charges for utilisation of different offices. The course expenses of the administration organisations are relatively lower than the private establishments. A portion of the universities give rebates to penniless and commendable understudies. Understudies can simply decide on advance offices. Most schools at present have training advance offices. Schools additionally give grants to understudies with splendid scholarly results. To know the precise measure of the course charge structure, it is best to contact the concerned establishment.
• During admission- Rs 20,000-22,000 this includes admission fee, tuition fee, session fee, computer lab fee etc.
• For the rest of the years- Rs 17,000-20,000.
Recommended read link : Complete information about BU Bcom Fee Structure
3)2016-2017 Bangalore University Bcom Syllabus Complete Details :
Bangalore University Bcom Admission : Bangalore University furnished their students the faculty of Law, Education, Arts, Science & technology, Social science, Commerce & management etc. It is essential for the students to know about the topics about they are going to study. These topics are mentioned in the syllabus in this Pdf file link click here.
Bangalore University Bachelor of commerce are required to attend 6 semester during three years course of university program. B.Com qualification is one of the most economical, political,legal and global recognised and business developing process. It combined different skills like counting , Economics, Taxation, Business laws Auditing and Assurance, Cost Accounting and Financial Management. In Indian all colleges offers student B.Com degree course, based on their 10+2 marks category and by conducting various entrance all exams for three years syllabus and subject, those are given following this recommended read link read it.
Recommended read link : Complete Details about BU Bcom Syllabus
4)Bangalore University Bcom Online Courses – Purchase A Best Online Courses :
The Candidates who are planing to join B.com and who are studying B.com Course we provides best online video lectures subject wise.The program is delivered in an online model Video lectures which is designed to suit working professionals who want to study at the own convenience from the comforts of their home Purchase these online courses under given following this Recommend read link.
Recommended read link : Complete Details about BU Bcom Online Courses
5)Latest Exam Preparation Bangalore University Bcom Study Tips :
Bangalore University Bcom Admission : Every person is born with a particular potential which is unique to him. People are of different types and not all of them are brilliant students. Many work hard to get good marks, while others don’t and yet manage to score well during examinations. There are also students who study hard but don’t get the desired percentage. How to prepare for exams is a big question. Here are a few preparation tips to help B.com students in exams:
1) Good Time Table : Before starting with the studies, students should design their own time-table which directs all the material that has to be covered and tells them how much is needed to be studied each day. A schedule of every subject should be made with different priorities
2) Loose that Fear : Fear and stress are one of the major factors which tend to become an obstacle in getting high percentage. One should loose all the fear and free his mind. Approximating a certain score to achieve is beyond our control .This fact also needs to be understood by parents, who should not pressurise their children but rather boost up their confidence.
3) Don’t Cram, Make Notes : Students should let go off the cramming part as it is not a good method of studying. Instead of this, they should make short notes while studying. Cramming everything can result in forgetting everything and making brief notes can help in remembering all points while revising the subject.
4) Where to Study?
If the big question of where to study confuses you, the answer to it is very simple-study in a place where you feel comfortable, relaxed and where you can concentrate properly. If you can, study early morning, head to a library or any place where you find a quiet ambience.
5) Trust God and Yourself : Students should meditate or pray well before the exam as it helps in relaxing their mind and also provides immense energy and peace to the mind. And it is much important that you are confident about yourself of producing splendid result.
6) Sleep and Eat Well : The biggest mistake students commit during exam time is that they don’t sleep and eat well. They think sleeping is a waste of time. They should believe in the fact that they need to sleep between 6-8 hours a day. They also need to take care of their diet. They should try and avoid eat junk food, and instead include food which supplies continuous energy to their brain for a longer period of time.
7) Time to Study : Time is possibly the most important factor. According to a research conducted, human brain is in its most active state between 5 am to 8 am in the morning and in the evening between 7 pm to 11 pm. Therefore, students who study during these timings have the maximum retention power in comparison with others.
8) Use Creative Techniques : If students find their subjects boring, they can convert their chapters into various types of games such as repetition, flash cards and mnemonics. Students should sit with their notebook and write over and over, draw flash cards with information on them and go over them regularly, design funny rhymes or word associations to help remember the points.
9) Never Cheat in Exam Hall : Students should always be advised by their parents as well their teachers as to not use any kind of malpractice in exam hall as it may prove to be harmful for them and their future. If an answer is not known by them, they shouldn’t attempt it as they have to prove no one but themselves.
10) Write Neat and Present Well : When students write neatly and present their answer sheet in a proper way, they have more chances of securing high marks. Many times the teacher is not able to read all the answers but if she gets impressed by the way it has been presented then it would definitely lead to less deduction of marks. And if want more information about bcom study tips read this given recommend read link.
Recommended read link : Complete information about BU Bcom Study Tips
6)2016-2017 Bangalore University Bcom Study Material And Notes :
Bangalore University Bcom Admission : The study materials that students receive, both online and in hard copy, are specially written by authors book and academics with Bangalore University Bcom of BCOM and all Programmes students in mind. Study materials include:
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year|