2017-2018 Bangalore University Bcom Admission Form
Bangalore University Bcom Admission Form : Bangalore University was established in year 1886. The University has also established Gandhi Bhavan, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Study and Research Centre, and Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive policy and also has established schools of Biological Sciences, Social Sciences and Business Studies. Bangalore University has grown both in size and strength to include a large number of affiliated colleges, P.G. Centers with a rich diversity of programme options. The University is also reaching out to the society by organizing endowment and extension lectures apart from bringing out publications on issues of contemporary relevance through its Prasaranga division. Here we collected Bangalore University application form pdf file so download given following link.
Bangalore University Bcom Admission Form : Entire information related to Bangalore University Admission Notification is mentioned below on this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates, who want to get entrance in UG and PG Course in this university, need to read this page carefully and obtain useful details to get a chance to study in this University. Admission process is on in Bangalore University. Check out last date to fill Bangalore University Bcom Admission Form. Applicants, who want to get admission in to Bcom degree Courses, may submit their application form through proper procedure. Students, who are satisfying given eligibility criteria, may apply through Bangalore University Admission Form 2017 on or before last date that is tuned below.Bangalore University Courses:
- UG Programme
- PG Programme
- Integrated Programme
- P.G. Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma Courses
Bangalore University Eligibility:
- Candidates, who want to apply for UG Courses, must have qualify in the Intermediate (12th) from concern school or board.
- Those candidates, who are willing to apply for PG Courses at Bangalore University, must possess Graduation Degree with good marks from recognized university/ institutions.
- For Diploma and Certificate Courses, candidates should have 12th or Graduation degree as per course requirement.
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-I: Rs. 75/-
- For other category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Participating candidates have to deposit requisite application fee according to the category.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of merit list followed by appearing in counseling session which will be conducted by organization.
Procedure to fill Bangalore University Application Form:
- First of all, applicants who are going to get admission in this university need to visit the official website that is bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Now, hit on “Application Form” tab which is given at the homepage.
- Then, choose an appropriate link to apply for Admission form as per your suitable course.
- After that, read the complete information carefully and download the application form.
- Fill application form with complete details in proper manner and attach Xerox copies of entire documents.
- After that, your registration slip will be generated. Now, students will have to pay the fee through Demand Draft.
- After the fee payment, revisiting to Official Website and submit your required details.
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and Take a print out of registration slip for future use.
To get other info about Bangalore University Admission Form 2017 go through Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for current information time to time.