Awesome Tips For More Marks In CA exams
CA Top Rankers advises to Pass CA Exams
Final 1st Ranker MAITREYEE:
CA top ranker Maitreyee advises: “Keep your cool!”
MAITREYEE Narayansingh Rajput, who hails from Panchal, a small village in Maharashtra, stood first in the CA Final Exam. Daughter of retired high school teachers, she did her schooling in Ratnagiri and completed her education in Pune and Kolhapur. She shares her journey of success.
- Direct Taxes: Vinod Gupta
- Accounts (Accounting standards): D S Rawat & M P Vijaykumar
- Indirect Taxes: Dipak Gupta
- Law: Munish Bhandari
- ICAI practice manuals
- ICAI publications (Recent circulars, notifications, case laws, suggested answers and RTP)
- Coaching class notes
Final 2nd Ranker Arti Jain:
I didn’t expect such a high rank. I was confident about clearing the exam but never expected to secure a second place. I logged on and saw the result but did not notice the rank. When my friends called me then I realised that what I had accomplished!
- Munish Bhandari for Law
- Bangur & Bangur for IDT
- The Institute’s Study Modules & Practise Manuals for all other subjects
Final 3rd Ranker Charmy Suresh Sheth:
based Charmy who bagged the third rank in the CA Final Exam, belongs to a family who relates well to financial jargon. Quick tips from her father, a tax consultant, and her siblings who are practicing CAs, helped in acing the exam. Her go-getter attitude reflects not only in her academic record but also in other aspects of life. Read on to find more.
- ICAI Study Modules/Practice Manuals
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics: VK Agarwal
- Corporate and Allied Laws: Munish Bhandari
How to improve Concentration for CA Exams:
- Study in a quiet place that is free from distractions and interruptions. Try to create a space designated solely for studying.
- Make a study schedule that shows what tasks you need to accomplish and when you plan to accomplish each task. This will provide you with the structure you need for effective studying.
- Try to study at that time of the day you work best. Some people work well early in the morning, others late at night. You know what works best for you
- Make sure, you are not tired and/or hungry when you study. Otherwise, you won’t have the energy you need to concentrate. Also, maintain your physical fitness.
- Don’t try to do two tasks at the same time. You won’t be able to concentrate on either. Concentration means focusing on one thing to the exclusion of all else.
- Break large tasks into series of smaller tasks that you can complete one at a time. If you try to complete a large task all at once, you may feel overwhelmed and will not be able to maintain your concentration.
- Relax; it’s hard to concentrate when you’re tense. It’s important to relax when working on a task that requires concentration. Meditation is helpful to many students.
- Clear your mind of worrisome thoughts. Mental poise is important for concentration. You can get distracted by your own thoughts. Monitor your thoughts and prevent yourself from following any that take you off track. Don’t daydream.
- Develop an interest in what you are studying. Try to relate what you are studying to your own life to make it as meaningful as possible. This can motivate you to concentrate.
- Take breaks whenever you feel fatigued. There is no set formula for when to take breaks. You will know when you need to take a break.
- Studying without concentration is like trying to fill a bucket with water when the bucket has a hole in its bottom.
For more details visit www.cakart.in
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in.