Awesome Tips For More Marks In CS exams
How to improve Concentration for CS Exams:
- Study in a quiet place that is free from distractions and interruptions. Try to create a space designated solely for studying.
- Make a study schedule that shows what tasks you need to accomplish and when you plan to accomplish each task. This will provide you with the structure you need for effective studying.
- Try to study at that time of the day you work best. Some people work well early in the morning, others late at night. You know what works best for you
- Make sure, you are not tired and/or hungry when you study. Otherwise, you won’t have the energy you need to concentrate. Also, maintain your physical fitness.
- Don’t try to do two tasks at the same time. You won’t be able to concentrate on either. Concentration means focusing on one thing to the exclusion of all else.
- Break large tasks into series of smaller tasks that you can complete one at a time. If you try to complete a large task all at once, you may feel overwhelmed and will not be able to maintain your concentration.
- Relax; it’s hard to concentrate when you’re tense. It’s important to relax when working on a task that requires concentration. Meditation is helpful to many students.
- Clear your mind of worrisome thoughts. Mental poise is important for concentration. You can get distracted by your own thoughts. Monitor your thoughts and prevent yourself from following any that take you off track. Don’t daydream.
- Develop an interest in what you are studying. Try to relate what you are studying to your own life to make it as meaningful as possible. This can motivate you to concentrate.
- Take breaks whenever you feel fatigued. There is no set formula for when to take breaks. You will know when you need to take a break.
- Studying without concentration is like trying to fill a bucket with water when the bucket has a hole in its bottom.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO GET MORE MARKS IN CS EXAMS :-
Before You Start & Before You Conclude Each Answer Research by CIER. Copyright 2010 CSoC Before You Start – Write a Heading to each answer.
EXAMPLE 1: If the question is “What are the provisions to be compiled with in Buy-Back of Securities, in the case of a listed company ?
” The model heading should be: ANSWER TO Qs. No…… BUY-BACK OF SECURITIES – LISTED COMPANIES – PROVISIONS TO BE COMPLIED WITH – SECTION 77A OF COMPANIES ACT 1956 AND SEBI (BUY-BACK OF SECURITIES) REGULATIONS EXAMPLE 2: If the question is “What do you mean by an interested director ?”
The model heading should be: ANSWER TO Qs. No…… INTERESTED DIRECTOR – SECTION 297, SECTION 299 AND SECTION 300 OF COMPANIES ACT 1956 Before You Conclude – Give a nice conclusion to each answer.
EXAMPLE 1: If the question is “What do you mean by repatriate to India under the FEMA 1999 ?” After you answer write the following conclusion paragraph: Thus, repatriate to India means bringing into India the proceeds from outside India, and this is dealt with by Section 2(y), Section 8 and Section 9 of FEMA 1999.
For more details visit www.cakart.in
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in.