Apply for ISA And Add Value to Your Career
Technology plays a major role in facilitating all functions of business in this existing era, not just in transaction, capturing and processing but even in lesser known areas like Corporate Governance and Risk Management. There is no doubt that Chartered Accountants with ISA qualification will play a major role in Information Systems Audit in the upcoming years. The technology revolution in the 20th century, particularly form last 10 years, is a re-enactment of the Industrial Revolution that happened 150 years ago- with lessons that are valid even today. The Industrial Revolution was impelled by innovations but now the rules are being rewritten, powered by silicon chips and Internet bandwidth. With changing paradigms, knowledge and experience in technology are not merely desirable, but basic requirements for growth and even survival in the evolving global village. With the new challenges threatening the traditional domain, the council of the Institute – by commissioning ISA course – is not just coping with the demands of IT mechanics. It also seeks to finance technology to magnify the professional skills of its members. This course prepares members to offer value added services of Information Systems Audit, which are in increasing demand.
So hurry up and Apply for ISA And Add Value to Your Career.
- Course Registration:Apply for registration with course fees. If you are already completed ISA PT classes and want to join PT classes again,you have to pay fee separately.
- ISA Professional Training (PT):Complete 100 hours of ISA PT course generally scheduled for six weekends (Saturday and Sunday) covering 12 days training. Minimum attendance required to successfully complete ISA PT is 90% (10 Days out of 12).
- Self Study:Course envisages 200 hours of self-study by candidates to qualify ISA examination (ET/AT).
- ISA Eligibility Test (ISA ET): Candidates who successfully complete their ISA Professional Training can appear for ISA Eligibility Test (ET) currently organized on a half yearly basis in May and November with a qualifying requirement of 60%.
- ISA Assessment Test (AT): After qualifying ISA ET, one has to appear for ISA AT. Currently it is organized on a half-yearly basis in the month of June & December with a qualifying requirement of 75% scaled marks.
- Course Duration: It takes about six months to complete the course in case candidates regis: Candidates who successfully complete their ISA Professional Training can appear for ISA Eligibility Test (ET) currently organized on a half yearly basis in May and November with a qualifying requirement of 60%
here is the links to Apply for ISA And Add Value to Your Career:
Hard copy click here
Apply online click here
Apply for ISA And Add Value to Your Career, get the full details here
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click here to download FREE CA CS CMA books.