ACCA gold approved learning partner status
ACCA gold approved learning partner status: Our Approved Learning Partner (ALP) programme gives formal recognition to leading learning providers for the quality tuition and support that they offer to our students. It is the platform where we can develop a mutually beneficial relationship, increasing the global availability of effective and innovative course delivery and first-class student support.
ACCA gold approved learning partner status: WHO IS IT FOR?
It is suitable for those learning providers already teaching and able to demonstrate that they meet the 12 performance targets required at Gold. It is possible to apply for Gold without applying for Silver in the first instance. If you are unsure which level is for you – Silver or Gold – please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
£650 payable on approval and annually.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- listing on our Tuition Provider Directory with certificate and ALP logo
- listing in our student planner app
- marketing material
- access to our result service
- access to our online education hub
- access to our learning provider e-magazine.
ACCA gold approved learning partner status: BEFORE YOU APPLY
For further guidance and examples of the documentation we require for a Gold ALP application, please refer to Education Hub which is designed to help support existing or new learning providers set up ACCA tuition and support learning providers already teaching ACCA to raise the quality of their tuition and meet the standards required for Gold and Platinum approval.
If you wish to request access to this tool, please email email@example.com. Please include your full name, email address, institution name, country and town/city with your request.
There are 12 performance targets that a learning provider is expected to demonstrate as part of Gold. Each target is explained in full as part of the Gold Pre-approval Guide. An outline can be found below:
|Assessment Areas||Peformance Targets|
|Student Expectations and Policy||✔ Terms and conditions|
✔ Contact details and information about ACCA
✔ Promotional material
✔ Programme of study
|Student Experience and Continuous Improvement||✔ Course review|
✔ Financial viability
✔ Course completion
✔ Mock examinations✔ Student feedback
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please read the Gold Approved Learning Partner Pre-approval Guide, complete a Gold Approved Learning Partner Application Pack, and attach your supporting evidence in respect of the 12 performance targets noted above. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your application, we will review your eligibility to apply and be in touch.
We regard our relationship with learning providers as fundamental to the success of its student body. The provision of good tuition, wherever we have students, is a key factor in assisting students in the successful completion of their examinations.
Our Approved Learning Partners demonstrate that they meet our performance targets, representing global best practice in the provision of course tuition and support. The aims of our Approved Learning Partner programme are to:
- approve the highest quality ACCA learning providers who have demonstrated their success in supporting students through the ACCA and Foundations Level qualifications
- support our learning partners in providing students with the opportunity to succeed.
LEVELS:ACCA gold approved learning partner status
There are three levels of approval
|Silver||Available to learning providers new to teaching or unable to demonstrate our performance targets for Gold approval.|
|Gold||Available to learning providers providing tuition for any of our qualifications (ACCA, Foundations in Accountancy). To be eligible for approval at this level, learning providers must meet a range of challenging performance targets covering the institution’s overall operation.|
|Platinum||Only available to learning providers which teach the ACCA Qualification as part of their course delivery. In addition to the criteria which must be satisfied for gold approval, providers must meet further best practice statements and also meet specific pass rate targets. We will contact you if you become eligible to apply for Platinum Approved Learning Partner status.|
ACCA gold approved learning partner status: Details about ACCA:
Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification (ACCA or FCCA). From June 2016, ACCA recorded that it has 188,000 members and 480,000 students in 178 countries. ACCA’s headquarters are in London with principal administrative office in Glasgow. ACCA works through a network of 100 offices and centres and more than 7,100 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide employee development.
The term ‘Chartered’ in ACCA qualification refers to the Royal Charter granted in 1974.
Chartered Certified Accountant is a legally protected term. Individuals who describe themselves as Chartered Certified Accountants must be members of ACCA and if they carry out public practice engagements, must comply with additional regulations such as holding a practising certificate, carrying liability insurance and submitting to inspections.
The Association of Authorised Public Accountants (AAPA), one of the British professional bodies for public accountants, has been a subsidiary of ACCA since 1996.
ACCA works in the public interest, assuring that its members are appropriately regulated. It promotes principles-based regulation. ACCA actively seeks to enhance the value of accounting in society through international research. It takes progressive stances on global issues to ensure accountancy as a profession continues to grow in reputation and influence.
ACCA gold approved learning partner status: Professional Partners
Through partnerships with professional institutions, ACCA offers students and members access to other related professionals.
- ACCA is one of two professional bodies (Another is the charterholders of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)) whose members are recognized by UK’s Securities & Investment Institute (SII) as equivalent to full SII membership (MSI). MSI are recognized by national investment professional bodies such as Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) and Hong Kong Securities Institute (HKSI).
- ACCA and FINSIA have a separate global partnership. Under the agreement, students and members of ACCA may obtain advanced standing in the Institute examinations.
- ACCA and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) have a global partnership. Under the agreement, the two organisations cooperate, collaborate and share resources.
- ACCA and the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) have a global partnership to enable ACCA’s members to take CIOT’s Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT).
- ACCA members may access an accelerated route to Associate membership of the UK Association of Corporate Treasurers(ACT).
- ACCA and Investors in People (IIP) agreed to enable IIP-recognised organisations in the UK and Ireland to apply directly for the award of ACCA Approved Employer (professional developments stream.) ACCA members working in IIP-recognised organisations benefit from the recognition of their work-related learning and take advantage of simplified CPD reporting.
- Institute of Directors (IoD) and ACCA are working on initiatives to promote good governance and high standards in learning and development. From 2007, ACCA members seeking enhanced skills and improved organisational performance can undertake the Chartered Director qualification – a professional qualification for directors.
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) in United States agreed that Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) have to pass a final examination to get the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation. This is an IMA policy and mirrors privileges of other IFAC bodies, as well as to others with the equivalent of a U.S. Bachelor’s degree (any discipline).