ACCA f1 Accountant in business mock test papers
ACCA f1 Accountant in business mock test papers: EXAM AIM
To develop knowledge and understanding of the business environment and the influence this has on how organisations and accountants operate, and of the role of the accountant and other key business functions in contributing to an efficient, effective and ethical organisation, and to build knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of effective management.
To find the right ACCA exam resources for you, please select from the menu.
ACCA has introduced new questions types, known as Multi-Task Questions (MTQs), into the paper and computer based exams for F1 Accountant in Business:
Multi-task questions (MTQs) contain a series of tasks which relate to one or more scenarios.
The introduction of MTQs into CBEs took effect on 26 February 2014
MTQs were introduced to the June 2014 exam. Specimen exams in both CBE and paper formats are now available for you to review. Please familiarise yourself with the structure and question types.
ACCA f1 Accountant in business mock test papers: AIM
To introduce knowledge and understanding of the business and its environment and the influence this has on how organisations are structured and on the role of the accounting and other key business functions in contributing to the efficient, effective and ethical management and development of an organisation and its people and systems.
ACCA f1 Accountant in business mock test papers: RATIONALE
The syllabus for FAB/F1, Accountant in Business introduces students who may not have a business background, to the business, which as an entity is made up of people and systems which interact with the environment and with each other. The syllabus begins with examining the purpose and types of business which exist, the key stakeholders and the rights and responsibilities that businesses have in connection with them, exploring the external influences that affect the business in its environment, including economic, legal, social and technological factors.
The syllabus then examines the structure and functions of business, focusing on corporate governance and the specific accounting related roles in this process, particularly in financial reporting, assurance, control and compliance. The syllabus then introduces key leadership, management and people issues such as effective individual and team behaviour, motivation and personal effectiveness. The final section of the syllabus examines how behaviour at all levels within business should be underpinned by accepted professional ethics and professional values.
ACCA f1 Accountant in business mock test papers: MAIN CAPABILITIES
On successful completion of this paper, candidates should be able to:
- Understand the purpose and types of businesses and how they interact with key stakeholders and the external environment.
- Understand business organisation structure, functions and the role of corporate governance
- Recognise the function of accountancy and audit in communicating, reporting and assuring financial information and in effective financial control and compliance
- Recognise the principles of authority and leadership and how teams and individuals are recruited, managed, motivated and developed.
- Understand the importance of personal effectiveness as the basis for effective team and organisational behaviour. F Recognise that all aspects of business and finance should be conducted in a manner which complies with and is in the spirit of accepted professional ethics and professional values.
ACCA f1 Accountant in business mock test papers: DETAILED SYLLABUS
A The business organisation, its stakeholders and the external environment
- The purpose and types of business organisation
- Stakeholders in business organisations
- Political and legal factors affecting business
- Macroeconomic factors
- Micro economic factors
- Social and demographic factors
- Technological factors
- Environmental factors
- Competitive factors
B Business organisational structure, functions and governance
- The formal and informal business organisation
- Business organisational structure and design
- Organisational culture in business
- Committees in business organisations
- Governance and social responsibility in business
C Accounting and reporting systems, controls and compliance
- The relationship between accounting and other business functions
- Accounting and finance functions within business organisations
- Principles of law and regulation governing accounting and auditing
- The sources and purpose of internal and external financial information, provided by business
- Financial systems, procedures and related IT applications
- Internal controls, authorisation, security of data and compliance within business
- Fraud and fraudulent behaviour and their prevention in business, including money laundering.
D Leading and managing individuals and teams
- Leadership, management and supervision
- Recruitment and selection of employees
- Individual and group behaviour in business organisations
- Team formation, development and management
- Motivating individuals and groups 6. Learning and training at work
- Review and appraisal of individual performance.
E Personal effectiveness and communication
- Personal effectiveness techniques
- Consequences of ineffectiveness at work
- Competence frameworks and personal development
- Sources of conflicts and techniques for conflict resolution and referral
- Communicating in business.
F Professional ethics in accounting and business
- Fundamental principles of ethical behaviour
- The role of regulatory and professional bodies in promoting ethical and professional standards in the accountancy profession
- Corporate codes of ethics
- Ethical conflicts and dilemmas
ACCA f1 Accountant in business mock test papers
For more information on ACCA please follow this Visit cakart.in
For other exam related information visit www.cakart.inrt