Its the one and only available method to learn practical subjects.
**What you should do?**
1. Take a book of class 12th accounts. The most preferable one is T.S. Grewal.
2. Try to solve 3 basic and 3 toughest questions of each and every chapter.
3. Try solving the questions of CA Foundation | CA CPT.
4. If possible for you, take classes from CA Parveen Sharma who is a professor from Delhi. He teaches from the basics to the dead-end. He can be very helpful for those who feels that they are weak in accounts.
5. Do not memorise accounts. Don't memorise anything in accounts. Just understand the logic and learn it. Understand it.
Just remember if you really think you are weak in accounts, try to overcome it. Practice it harder. CA Intermediate | CA IPCC & Finals requires strong grip of basic accountancy. Improve your base.