Complete Video Lecture Package on Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics - CA Final - Karan Manshukani, consists of top quality video lectures of 95 hours duration. This is an offline course and you will get Samsung Tablet with SD Card and Usage manual. The whole content is loaded in the SD Card, you just need to open our app which is pre-installed and start learning. after the academic year you can uninstall the app and use the Tab for your personal use. And validity is till Nov 2015. After placing order we will immediate dispatch in 3 days.
1. Auditing Standards, Statements and Guidance Notes - Auditing and Assurance Standards (AASs); Statements and Guidance Notes on Auditing issued by the ICAI; Significant differences between Auditing and Assurance Standards and International Standards on Auditing.
2. Audit strategy, planning and programming - Planning the flow of audit work; audit strategy, planning programme and importance of supervision: review of audit notes and working papers; drafting of reports; principal’s ultimate responsibility; extent of delegation; control over quality of audit work; reliance on the work of other auditor, internal auditor or an expert.
3. Risk Assessment and Internal Control - Evaluation of internal control procedures; techniques including questionnaire, flowchart; internal audit and external audit, coordination between the two.
4. Audit under computerized information system (CIS) environment - Special aspects of CIS Audit Environment, need for review of internal control especially procedure controls and facility controls. Approach to audit in CIS Environment, use of computers for internal and management audit purposes: audit tools, test packs, computerized audit programmes; Special Aspects in Audit of E-Commerce Transaction.
5. Special audit techniques - (a) Selective verification; statistical sampling: Special audit procedures; physical verification of assets, direct confirmation of debtors and creditors (b) Analytical review procedures (c) Risk-based auditing.
6. Audit of limited companies - Statutory requirements under the Companies Act 1956; Audit of branches: joint audits; Dividends and divisible profits financial, legal, and policy considerations.
7. Rights, duties, and liabilities of auditors; third party liability
8. Audit reports; qualifications, notes on accounts, distinction between notes and qualifications, detailed observations by the statutory auditor to the management vis-a-vis obligations of reporting to the members.
9. Audit Committee and Corporate Governance
10. Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements, Audit Reports and Certificates for Special Purpose engagements; Certificates under the Payment of Bonus Act, import/export control authorities, etc.; Specific services to non-audit clients; Certificate on Corporate Governance.
11. Special features of audit of banks, insurance companies, co-operative societies and non-banking financial companies.
12. Audit under Fiscal Laws, viz, Direct and Indirect Tax Laws.
13. Cost audit
14. Special audit assignments like audit of bank borrowers, audit of stock and commodity exchange intermediaries and depositories; inspection of special entities like banks, financial institutions, mutual funds, stock brokers.
15. Special features in audit of public sector companies. Directions of Comptroller and Auditor General of India under Section 619; Concepts of propriety and efficiency audit.
16. Internal audit, management and operational audit Nature and purpose, organisation, audit programme, behavioural problems; Internal Audit Standards issued by the ICAI; Specific areas of management and operational audit involving review of internal control, purchasing operations, manufacturing operations, selling and distribution, personnel policies, systems and procedures. Aspects relating to concurrent audit.
17. Investigation and Due Diligence.
18. Concept of peer review
19. Salient features of Sarbanes – Oxley Act, 2002 with special reference to reporting on internal control.
20. Professional Ethics - Code of Ethics with special reference to the relevant provisions of The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and the Regulations thereunder.
CA Prof. Karan Mansukhani is faculty with MT Educare
MT Educare, Mumbai
ABOUT MT EDUCARE MT Educare is one of the leading brands in the field of education today. It is a trusted name since 1988, associated with empowering young minds. Today it has expanded its reach to cover Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh. Through a network of 222 centres and 2200 staff members, MT Educare imparts knowledge to over 80,000 students enrolled. It is listed on BSE & NSE. As a publicly listed corporate entity, it is committed to delivering its best to all its stakeholders. MT Educare offers coaching from Std V to XII of State, ICSE & CBSE boards, along with coaching for IIT, Engineering, Medical and Management entrance exams. MT Educare offers coaching for students in the Commerce stream from Std. XI to BCom & BMS. Professional coaching at MT Educare for CA & CS guarantees success to its students. This coaching is based on creating a compelling foundation at the CPT examinations; and structured learning, exhaustive curriculum & timely completion at the IPCC & CA Final levels. With thousands of CA students enrolled, MT Educare is a well established name amongst CA aspirants and has been the first choice of students for over a decade, in their journey towards the prestigious and rewarding career of Chartered Accountancy. The dedicated faculty of MT Educare’s Chartered Accountants & Industry Professionals, have taken into consideration contemporary industry requirements and student needs to create a first-of-its-kind course curriculum that gets only the best out of students. This expert coaching has produced the 1st All India CA Final Ranker, Kruti Shah in 2013 and the 2nd All India CA Final Ranker, Divyang Bhandari in 2012. The outstanding results over the years have produced over 191 CA rankers at all three levels of CA i.e. CA CPT, CA IPPC & CA FINAL and innumerable winners, contributing to the winning tradition of MT Educare.